Page 171 of 302 FirstFirst ... 71121161166169170171172173176181221271 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 6024

Thread: Fire Emblem

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Xander can only marry the Hoshidan princesses IIRC

The supports with Sakura are great

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nah. There are a few Nohrians he can marry too, the two I know at the top of my head are Charlotte and Peri.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Xander can marry any of the potential Nohrian mothers. The only Hoshidans he can marry are Hinoka and Sakura.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    oh I meant Hoshidans, yeah

Year 1

Salt Corner

gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Okay:

Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    fuck laith btw

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    Xander can only marry the Hoshidan princesses IIRC

The supports with Sakura are great
    God, I cannot stand Sakura. I really like Xander (hell, my MC might marry him in Revelations because most of the Hoshido guys are meh), and I really don't want to saddle him with her.

I find Elise far more adorable and spunky. However, I really did like Saizo and Sakura's support. I paired them up for the lols and it actually ended up being really cute.

Can you pair Takumi with Camillia? That looks like it could be really disturbing or really hilarious. I am looking forward to the Takumi and Leo bromance though.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index..../Xander_Sakura

Xander is an excellent support character for Sakura, and Partner Sealing him so he gets Renewal turns him from a good tank into an incredible tank.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    God, I cannot stand Sakura. I really like Xander (hell, my MC might marry him in Revelations because most of the Hoshido guys are meh), and I really don't want to saddle him with her.

I find Elise far more adorable and spunky. However, I really did like Saizo and Sakura's support. I paired them up for the lols and it actually ended up being really cute.

Can you pair Takumi with Camillia? That looks like it could be really disturbing or really hilarious. I am looking forward to the Takumi and Leo bromance though.
    Sakura is great

And yeah Takumi can marry both Nohrian princesses. TakumiXLeo is amazing yes.

Year 1

Salt Corner

gold
    good
    waifus.

Okay:

fuck laith btw

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    And yeah Takumi can marry both Nohrian princesses.
    TakumiXLeo is amazing yes.
    Did I miss something?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Achilles = You were forced to read the Iliad in high school. Oddessyus was cooler. You still cannot spell Odysseus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index..../Xander_Sakura

Xander is an excellent support character for Sakura, and Partner Sealing him so he gets Renewal turns him from a good tank into an incredible tank.
    . . . That is actually super freaking cute. Xander's just a good unit all around. Admittedly, I'm more partial to the Nohr siblings than the Hoshido ones, but I just really like Xander.

Sakura is great

And yeah Takumi can marry both Nohrian princesses. TakumiXLeo is amazing yes.
    Takumi is actually my favorite character in Birthright, and holy shit that Crit percentage he got later on was fantastic. However, Leo seems to have the same issues (I love Leo too, nerdy magic knight? fuck yes), but is more tempered about them. He doesn't let them get the better of him like they do Takumi.

So, who's the better princess to hook up Takumi? Elise or Camilla.

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    Elise is a terrible mother for both princes, really. I paired her with Ryoma because their support is also fuckin' adorable.

Also I like supports where Takumi gets teased, so Camilla was a good pairing for him.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I always thought Leo X Takumi would be the best pairing for the both of them. (Damnit Int Systems, why couldn't they S Support?)

Blog Entries
    Elise is a terrible mother for both princes, really. I paired her with Ryoma because their support is also fuckin' adorable.

Also I like supports where Takumi gets teased, so Camilla was a good pairing for him.
    Well, if you use Elise and make Shiro a Basara he'll get that magic bonus for it at least.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    I always thought Leo X Takumi would be the best pairing for the both of them. (Damnit Int Systems, why couldn't they S Support?)
    That's why you download the gay patch.

Blog Entries
    Homebrewing a 3DS is beyond my technical capabilities.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Homebrewing a 3DS is beyond my technical capabilities.
    I think there is a guide how to do it with the gay patch, failing which try their the tumblr account. http://unassumingvenusaur.tumblr.com

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Takumi/Camilla is definitely the lulziest royal sibling pairing.

Honestly, the only cross sibling support that I'd personally say is bad is Ryoma/Camilla. Their personalities really don't mesh or clash entertainingly and their supports suffer because of it.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Well I hope Camillia/Takumi ends up better than "they never got to spend much time together because of DUTY!".

Honestly, I'm really tempted to pair Ryoma with Kaguro this time around. I regretted not doing it in Birthright after getting their supports (Titty Ninja was married to Takumi).

Blog Entries
    Sorry to double post but . . .

I finished Conquest this week. I liked it much better than Birthright, and holy shit I made Odin a beast. At the last level he had a 65% crit rate, so he'd trigger Astra and then crit. It was beautiful.

Also . . .

Spoiler:
    Xander seemed like he was going to be a better ruler than Ryoma. Ryoma's kind of arrogant, while Xander is more . . . I don't know, caring. Don't get me wrong, Xander has his pride, but he doesn't seem as arrogant as Ryoma did.

So I started Revelation.

Yay, I can powerlevel again!

Boo, I get stuck with the shit team? I rarely used Azura in any of my playthroughs, she was just too fragile and her leveling always sucked for some reason. Also why the hell does she never Level HP? I've leveled her up 4 times in the past two chapters and she only gained 1 point of HP. I've been having to buff her up with HP potion each chapter.

My one boon was getting a bond unit with Nobility that I've been using to farm XP bonuses.

Blog Entries
    With Gunter's personal skill backing them up, Corrin can more or less solo the start of Revelations.

Rev gives you a Jagen early on, make use of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, try reclassing Felicia or Jakob. Make her a Strategist, make him a Cavalier promotion.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Azura's a dancer, she's not supposed to be very sturdy, she's supposed to dodge stuff. Also, unique to her, she has a ridiculous Strength growth (60% I believe) so she can actually hit pretty hard after a few levels.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I've been making use of both Gunther and Jakob. Without Gunther I probably would have been fucked. However, I don't want to reclassing Jake yet because I'm playing classic and I need all the "defensive/offensive" healers I can get.

I haven't gotten Felicia yet.

However, ugg, Hana's a fucking bitch. Man. I'm tempted to level her up so I can marry her to Jakob to make a speedy Dwyer, but she's kind of awful and I do like Jake; so much I married him in Birthright.

Quote Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
    Azura's a dancer, she's not supposed to be very sturdy, she's supposed to dodge stuff. Also, unique to her, she has a ridiculous Strength growth (60% I believe) so she can actually hit pretty hard after a few levels.
    Her dodge is . . . okayish. Luckily I've paired her off with that bond unit to max her XP to get her to level quicker, but yeah, for some reason her strength always levels up so she's doing like 16 2x on chapter 7.
    Last edited by Elf; September 3rd, 2016 at 02:10 PM.