Page 222 of 302 FirstFirst ... 122172212217220221222223224227232272 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 6024

Thread: Fire Emblem

Blog Entries
    Marin is fucking amazing, tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

マリーの味方
    I still have Thabes and the Deliverance DLC to do, but for the most part Echoes was really damn great.

The voice acting was nearly perfect (with some exceptions like Catria, bleh). It'd be nice to see the trend continuing, as long as they keep the same quality of VAs. The story, while not perfect, was absolutely a step up from the complete shit show that was Fates. And I definitely liked the cast of characters. It's a shame the supports were fairly limited.

Gameplay-wise, it was shaky in some areas, but I expected as much. Honestly rather than the maps being the main issue, I really hated the forced filler encounters and the dungeon crawling. Well, I guess the dungeon crawling was alright for the most part, but the respawning enemies was incredibly annoying (especially in Duma Temple).

Clair was best girl, though Palla was also really cute (even if she was mostly useless). Delthea was probably my MVP though, it was very fun to warp her around and murder literally everything.

Also fuck you Tobin, you're useless.

Apparently FE6 is potentially on the table for a remake. While I'd prefer FE7, having an expanded FE6 that could incorporate characters that didn't exist when it first came out would be really damn cool. It'd be awesome to actually see some of the older FE7 cast making appearances in a remake. Especially an older Lyn and her husband Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Gameplay-wise, it was shaky in some areas, but I expected as much. Honestly rather than the maps being the main issue, I really hated the forced filler encounters and the dungeon crawling. Well, I guess the dungeon crawling was alright for the most part, but the respawning enemies was incredibly annoying (especially in Duma Temple).

Alm's maps were mostly big open areas with some forests and maybe a fort or something, so yeeeeeah those were fairly boring, I preferred those to Celica's though, swamps and corridors filled with Mire suck.

Also I wanted my Gray to turn out good, I really did, but his level ups were just too unfortunate. :<

Apparently FE6 is potentially on the table for a remake. While I'd prefer FE7, having an expanded FE6 that could incorporate characters that didn't exist when it first came out would be really damn cool. It'd be awesome to actually see some of the older FE7 cast making appearances in a remake. Especially an older Lyn and her husband Mark.
    We'd need a remake of FE7 first for that, seeing how neither character has a paired ending with the other in the original game. :V

マリーの味方
    no it's canon now

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's almost sweet how earnest you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Banned
    FE7 tactician is literally robin actually

My Tobin was MVP, OHKO Nuibaba right from her doors for one. What did promoted him into?

Blog Entries
    hm

maybe i should get fe2
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.

I want a FE7/6 remake bundle where your decisions in FE7 affect their FE6 children
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    My Tobin was MVP, OHKO Nuibaba right from her doors for one. What did promoted him into?

Archer

Quote Originally Posted by My Little Username Can't Be This Long View Post
    I want a FE7/6 remake bundle where your decisions in FE7 affect their FE6 children
    This would be amazing but it's never going to happen

I guess I was more lucky then. Good for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by My Little Username Can't Be This Long View Post
    FE4/5 combo first

Blog Entries
    Archer Tobin starts out strong but he gets outclassed by Python at higher levels.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Wow Python stop suck at some point? Maybe I should give him another chance.

...Or not, hell even Archer Atlas is better than sniper "witch magnet" Python. Considering Tobin is truly top tier of my group who one shot bosses on regular basis I have hard time believe Python could get that much better once he get horse...

We'll maybe I will grind him a bit post game.
    Last edited by Tenzen12; June 7th, 2017 at 12:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Maybe I'm just lucky, but I found Python to be the best archer come endgame, for the simple fact that he's much faster than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Maybe I'm just lucky, but I found Python to be the best archer come endgame, for the simple fact that he's much faster than the others.
    I just put my faith in him over my archer Tobin and he ended up being my Alm route's MVP, first to reach tier 3 class change, gave him a fully forged iron bow to start with then gave him a fully forged killer bow, by the end he did as much damage as (if not more than) Alm himself.

He then MVP'd the postgame big time along with Atlas. Good work stud, good work.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    So Lyn got into Warriors and while for quite a few people that may be infuriating I still think it's nice to have her and not just because I like her. Honestly, I'd have been fine with anyone from the middle part of the franchise even if it's a bit of a stretch to call some of those games the "middle". Anyway I'd have been pretty happy as long as they had at least one person from any of those be it 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10. Just one shout out was enough for me. I'm sorry for anyone that likes Ike and may complain that he's not in, but at least this is better than no one from those games at least in my opinion. I know that I biased, but I'm glad it's someone from those games. Also I'd like some more info on how the weapon triangle works in this game now, because I still think it sounds a bit annoying to worry about something like that in this type of game.

Edit: Also maybe Ike and Roy will be unlocked with amiibos. Still even if I don't get Roy I'm still fine with this. At least it's something.
    Last edited by Malgos; September 13th, 2017 at 07:23 PM.

Hopefully they'll make an amiibo of her at some point down the line.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Hopefully they'll make an amiibo of her at some point down the line.
    That'd be great and I hope that future Amiibo support will be more like Fates, as I really liked that, while it wasn't my thing in Echoes. That being said I can understand why it's done so, because of having two armies and maybe because it's a remake. Either way I'd be up for it. I wouldn't even mind seeing Lyn in Smash, I like my speed focused characters. Although Roy and Cloud kinda cover that for me, but I wouldn't mind going to not quite Sonic levels.

In all honesty, they could fit quite a few more Fire Emblem characters in just by making them alternate costumes of characters (like they almost did with Lucina and Marth, and did with the Pikmin character and Bowser Jrs).

Lucina -> Lucina, Lyn, and Eirika
    Roy -> Roy and Seliph
    Marth -> Marth and Alm
    Robin -> Robin, Female Robin, and Celica (just have her non-fire magic become fire magic or something via recoloring)
    Ike -> Ike and Hector (doesn't really matter if it's a sword or not, it's Hector)

Infinitely simpler than trying to fit in even more FE characters when people complain about how many slots they take as is. This also covers every game currently out there except for Fates and Thracia, because I'm not sure how to really fit them in.