Page 235 of 302 FirstFirst ... 135185225230233234235236237240245285 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 6024

Thread: Fire Emblem

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    So, is there no way to post a poll inside a thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    You know Lysithea isn't even a loli right? She gains like 12cm. Post timeskip she's taller than Edelgard.

But she's 15 pre-timeskip, and I thought cup size was also a factor. Ah fuck it, why am I even discussing the criteria for lolihood?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Petra is also 15. Shes actually younger thwn Lysithea.

Oh shit, I actually forgot about that. Then I guess Sothis is the only "true" loli, and she's a legal loli at that...

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Oh shit, I actually forgot about that. Then I guess Sothis is the only "true" loli, and she's a legal loli at that...
    She may be over 1,000 years old, but she's also dead, and necrophilla is a crime, so she's not really legal.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

That too. Honestly, her whole "death" situation is a wee bit confusing.

Spoiler:
    Did she fall into a deep sleep and only die when Nemesis harvested her bones, heart, and blood? Or was she dead when she fell asleep? And what about the other dragons used to make the relics prior to the massacre at Zanado? Were they dead/asleep too?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    She may be over 1,000 years old, but she's also dead, and necrophilla is a crime, so she's not really legal.
    Also, she's WAY older than 1000 years old, since the Agarthan civilization was likely much older than that. In addition, does anyone else think Sothis was an Astral Dragon?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Hope the promised added future story content beefs up edelgards route. It kinda feels like they were on a deadline
    Crimson flower is the route that doesn't repeat 5-7 maps with the exact enemy compositions and actually has a new map, lmao at this claim

Spoiler:
    Also she's technically you and you are technically her? it gets confusing.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I wish I could use Byleth's DLC hat with his/her standard, vanilla outfit, but unfortunately, only the glasses and cloak have that option.
    I didn't want to say anything about Lysithea to you, but it appears you found her on your own. Also, since me and most players will likely NEVER trigger the Sothis confession, I dunno.
    Apart from a dialogue option, I'm not even sure if there is a "trigger", given that Sothis doesn't have a visible affinity meter, like everyone else.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; September 15th, 2019 at 10:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    I was planning on marrying Sothis in my first playthrough, but agh... Something about albino magical girls with short expectancy... Also, when and how does this decision point even show up? I think I'm nearing the end of Edelgard route, as I forced Flayn and Seteth to withdraw peacefully.
    i am pretty sure you cant Sothis in Crimson Flower because plot

- - - Updated - - -

every other route its a choice before the last battle, cant miss it

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You can S rank Sothis in Crimson Flower

Blog Entries
    you can?
    that makes no sense

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    If you side against her, no you dont
    if you side with her you don't either

Blog Entries
    oh i suppose you dont

---

why the fuck is there no Caspar Mercedes support?
    WHY THE FUCK

That is strange, especially since they have a Paralogue requiring them both. I haven't unlocked it yet, but I know it's there.

JP Friend Code
    The same can be said with the lack of support between Leonie and Linhardt and between Ferdinand ans Lysithea.

You need both to unlock the paralogue yet they don’t support with eachother.

It is sad especially when you see paralogues like Ashe and Catherine’s which actually plays a part in their support.

In my mind it would have made more sense to have a Linhardt and Lysithea paralogue, a Ferdinand and Mercedes paralogue and a Caspar and Leonie paralogue.

Actually while I am at it lets swap Bernedetta with Caspar because it made no sense why we received the relic associated with Bern’s Saint in Leonie’s paralogue when Bern isn’t here which would be weird on a Golden deer playthrough and considering the nature of Caspar and Petra’s support it would have been interesting to have Caspar go and see Petra’s relatives.

Like I know the point of Leonie’s paralogue is about finding a Relic that is supposed to work without a Crest but gameplay wise well you need the Crest and Hanneman isn’t going to cut it.

You also gotta love how they have screwed themselves with Macuil and gave his weapon to Claude because no character has his Crest.
    I mean you could give the Crest to someone like Manuela, Ignatz or Dorothea who have talent in sword and magic yet lacks a Crest.
    Heck now that I think about it Dorothea would have been an interesting choice mainly because then all the Saints’s Crests would be in Black eagles.
    Last edited by Wolf Paladin; September 16th, 2019 at 06:26 PM.
    F/GO : Lunartic/721,560,670

Mordred is finally home.

Blessed is my luck.

I am at peace.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    you can?
    that makes no sense

According to these YouTube comments, you can.
    Well, there is also Flayn. That's why I took quite a few risks to avoid killing her in Edelgard route, just forcing her to retreat.
    But she's 15 pre-timeskip, and I thought cup size was also a factor. Ah fuck it, why am I even discussing the criteria for lolihood?
    For any Lysithea questions, I say this:
    Click here to toggle visibility of Pixiv image
    Nothing explicit, but not quite SFW either. Also, her voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Petra is also 15. Shes actually younger thwn Lysithea.
    Yeah, numerical age has nothing to do with it lest I remind you that Yoko from Gurren Lagann is 14, but obviously not loli.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; September 16th, 2019 at 06:48 PM.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Paladin View Post
    Heck now that I think about it Dorothea would have been an interesting choice mainly because then all the Saints’s Crests would be in Black eagles.
    But Dorethea's whole thing is that she comes from nothingda streets and has to make her own way. Sure it's kind of stupid to want to be a trophy wife when you can summon down meteor's and are close friends with your countries entire ruling class, giving her a bloodline power would make her struggle a bit worthless, especially given the "have crest, have power" mentality of the continent.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

But Dorethea's whole thing is that she comes from nothingda streets and has to make her own way. Sure it's kind of stupid to want to be a trophy wife when you can summon down meteor's and are close friends with your countries entire ruling class, giving her a bloodline power would make her struggle a bit worthless, especially given the "have crest, have power" mentality of the continent.
    I agree. In any case, Dorothea does eventually grow out of the trophy wife mentality, even if she does get hitched.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Paladin View Post
    You also gotta love how they have screwed themselves with Macuil and gave his weapon to Claude because no character has his Crest.
    I mean you could give the Crest to someone like Manuela, Ignatz or Dorothea who have talent in sword and magic yet lacks a Crest.
    What are you getting at? Macuil hates humans, so of course no one is getting his Crest. Besides, you also get the Crest items, and finally, the Sword of Beglata isn't even technically his, since it is locked to the Crest of Riegan.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally think Macuil killed Riegan and took his sword.

Blog Entries
    Well i wanted to hook up my boy Caspar with a righteous christian wife but no dice i think i'm gonna end up with ~default pairings again aw shit