Page 249 of 302 FirstFirst ... 149199239244247248249250251254259299 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 6024

Thread: Fire Emblem

Blog Entries
    Classes are but means of getting optimized skill deck
    except maybe the last class you end up as
    that one should have optimal class skills / stats / weapon art combo

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I see. I just constantly second-guess if I'm spending too long in intermediate classes or if my team comp gets unbalanced, or if I've made poor choices with regards to classes for stat growths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Having finished Silver Snow, I kinda understand why Edie wanted to confiscate the crest stones. They are used as literally walking time bombs, except, instead of explosions, we get weredragons. Also, I like Lindhardt's and Flayn's eugenics-esque A-support.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    What did he rob the graves for?
    To answer that question:
    $$$
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; November 26th, 2019 at 08:59 PM.

When it comes to Linhardt, I enjoy his supports with Flayn and Lysithea the most because it's basically them getting super frustrated with him as he pries at their secrets, and then it ends in an awkward marriage proposal.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The "talk" between Edie and Rhea at Fhirdiad reminds me of a very condensed version of the "talk" between Wilhelm and Ludvig in the Arctic.

JP Friend Code
    So I picked up FEH not long ago and one day I rolled this one loli manakete (who somehow doesn't turn into a dragon when attacking) called Sothis (She also has a santa version where she dresses up like a freaking xmas tree cuz that's the current FEH xmas event gacha and I rolled her too). As one who has dragon girl fetish (loved all of the manakete girls in prev games, Fae, Tiki, Myrrh,...to name a few) so I was curious about where she came from. That led me to find out about FE3H. I blazed through an entire playthrough of all routes on youtube in like 5 days, and people were right about the game being pretty awesome. Here are some of my thoughts:

Spoiler:

- I can get why Sothis is not playable in 3H, she is one of the best units in FEH who turned out to be god in this game. But damn I went through the entire game waiting to see her dropping Sirius nukes but nope she just sits in Byleth's mind throne and then give godly power. Damn it! Her S support is 10/10 tho, once I got a Switch and play this game myself, she'll be married.
    - Byleth (F) is really hot, under all that clothes. That is going to be my choice when I play the game and whenever her rate up is back in FEH, she'll be mine.
    - Seiros/Rhea or w/e her real name was b4 she used those name in human form...is an interesting manakete. I really like her character design and dragon form (plus she tanked nukes from the orbit, that's badass). It's a shame Byleth did not get to ride her in a climatic battle or something. I want to see that. Her backstory is pretty fucked up too. She's a bit too crazy and unstable tho, made me feel uncomfortable most of the time. Come to FEH soon so I can rehabilitate you, thanks.
    - Flayn is cute as hell, what was your dragon form look like? Come to FEH, now. I also like how they hid these manaketes, especially their connection to Sothis, by giving them hairstyles that cover their pointy ears.
    - That bandit dude Nemesis, yeah he's in my shitlist together with Surtr from FEH.
    - For the house leaders, to me in term of character design, it's Claude >= Edelgard >= Dimitri. Hard to pick one of them as favorite tho, each of them have quite fascinating character and story arc but I don't agree with any of the outcome of their routes since I wish for a happier ending I guess, but at the same time I think them going for a more "only one will win" direction actually enhanced the story a lot.
    - My favorite OST of the game is Sothis' theme, w/e song she wrote that Rhea sung and the opening/ending themes. Shout out to Nemesis' map battle theme, that shit was hella good.
    - For the students of each houses, I loved majority of them and it's hard to pinpoint who are my top ones. They did great job with the supports this time and I think the fact that they reduced the waifu simulation they did b4 really helped.
    - I did not play the game myself and the vids I've seen was on normal, so I can't comment on the difficult of the game, but I already like some of the changes and improvements they added.
    - Overall, I'll definitely grab this game in the future, and if the final DLC wave gives playable Sothis/Rhea, I'll grab that season pass as well.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    It is you, the ever-elusive audience of the last three years of Heroes content.

Claude is best house leader IMO. Also, Sothis is a great FEH unit. Her self-healing is extremely good, and she's fast and strong. Also, Hard is already extremely trivial, especially once you know what you're doing, so Normal is a snoozefest.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    It is you, the ever-elusive audience of the last three years of Heroes content.
    I actually resisted it due to the insanity of the fandom back then, and that was also around the time I'm most invested in FGO. Now that I'm no longer that crazy for FGO, I thought that I should give it a try.

- - - Updated - - -

Claude is best house leader IMO. Also, Sothis is a great FEH unit. Her self-healing is extremely good, and she's fast and strong. Also, Hard is already extremely trivial, especially once you know what you're doing, so Normal is a snoozefest.
    In term of personality, I'm most connected with Claude, despite some of his asshole-ish moments. He is generally easier to work with than the other 2 due to their unstable mentality I feel like.

I also connect with Claude's struggle to try and live two identities on his own terms and create a world where it is acceptable to be both. That, and he's not full of himself or consumed by his own demons as Dimitri, Edelgard, and Rhea are. Also, what assholeish moments? I never really saw him as more than a light-hearted prankster who had trust issues, but turned into a warmhearted leader whose first priority is his friends in the Golden Deer.

JP Friend Code
    I also connect with Claude's struggle to try and live two identities on his own terms and create a world where it is acceptable to be both. That, and he's not full of himself or consumed by his own demons as Dimitri, Edelgard, and Rhea are. Also, what assholeish moments? I never really saw him as more than a light-hearted prankster who had trust issues, but turned into a warmhearted leader whose first priority is his friends in the Golden Deer.
    Well, assholeish is a bit much so I'd correct it as "insensitive". I'm referring to how he talks to Byleth right after Jeralt's death. Granted he said he did not lose a close one so he doesn't know how to react, but him trying to peek on Jeralt's diary and ask to have it is insensitive to me. You don't ask someone who just lost their love one for something their father left behin like that (and even threatened to sneak in to read it) just so you can discover more secrets of the church. Worse, the scene is locked so you are forced to give him the diary as well. Edelgard is much worse tho, I get what she's trying to say and she does have mental issues but that came out much worse than Claude. When Byleth runs around the monastery that month everyone was sharing their grief, and I really like the moment of Sothis telling Byleth to just go ahead and cry (and if you agree to do so, the screen goes black implying Byleth did cry and she was comforting him), so Claude's reaction annoyed me. Another moment is after Rhea tanked the nukes to save everyone. I get that her previous lies upset him and he has trust issues (which every house leaders in this game has), but he cares more about getting to the bottom of the truth and is more worried that it dies with her than her dying. Even Byleth shows more care than him.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    People being insensitive to MU is the best, though. Offsets the verbal fellatio you usually get. That's why Leonie is best girl, Jeralt dying unlocks her support telling you that you don't deserve to be his child.

JP Friend Code
    Leonie I can understand and that's the reaction I expected due to her attitude towards Byleth from the start, it makes sense that she felt that way and if I was in that scenario I would blame myself that after my time hax failed to change the outcome. Hubert I can also understand due to his stoic personality. Heck non-BE route Edelgard also did not act insensitive, she was disgusted by the murder. Even Lindhart minding his own business did not annoy me. If Claude did not turn up and ask for the diary, I wouldn't have been bothered that much. I lost a few of my love ones and I've seen people from my own family acted insensitive during the funerals, so it annoyed me more than it is to some other people I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Well, assholeish is a bit much so I'd correct it as "insensitive". I'm referring to how he talks to Byleth right after Jeralt's death. Granted he said he did not lose a close one so he doesn't know how to react, but him trying to peek on Jeralt's diary and ask to have it is insensitive to me. You don't ask someone who just lost their love one for something their father left behin like that (and even threatened to sneak in to read it) just so you can discover more secrets of the church. Worse, the scene is locked so you are forced to give him the diary as well. Edelgard is much worse tho, I get what she's trying to say and she does have mental issues but that came out much worse than Claude. When Byleth runs around the monastery that month everyone was sharing their grief, and I really like the moment of Sothis telling Byleth to just go ahead and cry (and if you agree to do so, the screen goes black implying Byleth did cry and she was comforting him), so Claude's reaction annoyed me. Another moment is after Rhea tanked the nukes to save everyone. I get that her previous lies upset him and he has trust issues (which every house leaders in this game has), but he cares more about getting to the bottom of the truth and is more worried that it dies with her than her dying. Even Byleth shows more care than him.
    I don't see why Claude being focused on getting the truth ASAP before Rhea dies is particularly insensitive of him. He did generally try to be as cordial as possible, and it's only Rhea's constant stonewalling that got him to lose his temper a bit. Even Rhea ultimately thought he had a point and decided to finally spill the beans. Afterwards, he generally left her alone to convalesce. As for the diary, I'll admit my own perspective of the scene is somewhat skewed in that I wanted to share the diary with Claude personally because I too wanted to get to the bottom of things.

- - - Updated - - -

People being insensitive to MU is the best, though. Offsets the verbal fellatio you usually get. That's why Leonie is best girl, Jeralt dying unlocks her support telling you that you don't deserve to be his child.
    I did like that part of the support in that it felt very realistic. Leonie hero-worshipped Jeralt, and the fact that you didn't upset her greatly.

JP Friend Code
    I don't see why Claude being focused on getting the truth ASAP before Rhea dies is particularly insensitive of him. He did generally try to be as cordial as possible, and it's only Rhea's constant stonewalling that got him to lose his temper a bit. Even Rhea ultimately thought he had a point and decided to finally spill the beans. Afterwards, he generally left her alone to convalesce. As for the diary, I'll admit my own perspective of the scene is somewhat skewed in that I wanted to share the diary with Claude personally because I too wanted to get to the bottom of things.
    My point is, she literally saved all of them. Without her taking the nukes they're not standing and talking at all. At least shows like idk one line of appreciation like Byleth for that b4 talking about the potential of lores. Like sure he doesn't have any respect for her and is annoyed by her shenanigans, but his constant "need more lores" throughout the route and the diary in particular annoyed me, making me even more annoyed this time. In fact, I don't even need him to appreciate her, but show that he's glad his professor is saved. And I'm talking about the post-Shambala scene, not the one where you rescue Rhea in prison where he asked for the truth, that one is fine. Her decision to tell the whole truth about her past post-Shambala was due to her promising Byleth to tell everything, so without Claude asking she would come and tell Byleth herself anyways (as seen in Silver Snow). All things considered, he's still my favorite out of all the house leaders, it's just that some of his attitude does not sit well with me. Of course you don't have to agree as maybe those doesn't bother you, but to me that's a minus for him.

Edits: On a side note I'll definitely grab that season pass once I get the game now. I must get that Sothis Regalia for Byleth (F) and walk around with it in the Enlightened One class.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; December 24th, 2019 at 02:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    i really wanted additional classes dark fliers in my game before i come back but fuck its holidays and i want to play again
    i guess i should do crimson flower now for additional content and once last dlc comes out i'll do dark flier lysithea

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Disregard FEH, play Vestaria Saga

I see it as being bad timing. If anything, they should have locked it to before Jeralt died and made it so that you can't get that scene otherwise. I can't say I like the over praise of the main protagonist, but Byleth did love their father. Never again do they try to turn back time to save anyone else, which says a lot. Plus, it's all downhill from there considering what happens afterwards.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

Blog Entries
    Leonie is the worst girl
    not even her looks post timeskip can save her because Annette easily beats her in redhead competition

Blog Entries
    jfc Edelgard's paralogue is insane