Thread: Fire Emblem

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    I don't think Awakening is an amazing game by any means but I've noticed that it's much more fun to replay than the older entries in the series. Probably because the maps are so quick to roll through.
    For me it's the complete opposite, because Awakening is pretty much just enemy spam without any great maps, I'd prefer to replay the older games that I've already played a bunch of times.

I'd rather play Fire Emblem 4, which features one of my pet peeves with most of the Fire Emblem games that mounts are too good and I don't want to play so many huge maps, but that might not be as bad. Got spoiled on some parts of the story. Followed after that I'd rather play Thracia which seems to lack a good translation or at least that's what I gathered and it builds up on 4 so I'd need to do that first.

I'm glad that you can find enjoyment out of the game though. I guess it's just not my cup of tea and I'm a bit salty because I invested in the dlc, because they were on sale, before I finished the game.... I just wanted Roy, Lyn and the other old character redesigns.
    Last edited by Malgos; April 29th, 2017 at 05:14 AM.