Page 246 of 302 FirstFirst ... 146196236241244245246247248251256296 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 6024

Thread: Fire Emblem

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Classy? Girl's thirsty af, her entire goal is to marry money before she turns, like, 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Eh, she has a decent enough reason to want to get hitched ASAP, and it is true that divas can't coast on looks alone for too long. Besides, compared to Manuela, she is positively restrained, and is WAY less boorish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Classy? Girl's thirsty af, her entire goal is to marry money before she turns, like, 20
    She is super hot diva and also offers her heart of gold in return, its an incredibly fair deal

and since she actually looks for a spiritual match and not just the sacks of money she is completely a-okay

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    She is super hot diva and also offers her heart of gold in return, its an incredibly fair deal

and since she actually looks for a spiritual match and not just the sacks of money she is completely a-okay
    Exactly. And her main reason for doing this is that she desperately doesn't want to be alone on the streets again, which is fair.

Also, Lance of Ruin can defeat Lunatic DK? Good to know, because from the current playthrough on, I plan to go the Dark Bishop route with my Byleth before cycling back to Enlightened One maybe.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Yeah, Knightkneeler Lance of Ruin is guaranteed DK kill from full HP

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Yeah, Knightkneeler Lance of Ruin is guaranteed DK kill from full HP
    Wait, and this is even with DK having his cavalry weakness nullified?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, who would have been a good M!Byleth freebie recruit? I still maintain Dorothea would have been a good one, or possibly a freebie for both genders, and maybe Leonie.
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; October 26th, 2019 at 05:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nobody because there is no female Sylvain equivalent

DK doesnt have weakness immunity on Lunatic

He doesn't? WTF, I thought he did.

Blog Entries
    Knights of Seiros paralogue is really fucking difficult for level 17 requirement
    and reward is decent enough for me to regret missing it but description was way too misleading
    it says you cant let enemies stay for 5 turns or longer but its actually 5 turns total
    wyvern spawns are nasty, you have to split your forces super hard and enemy pressure at the top is insane
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; October 28th, 2019 at 02:20 PM.

It was already a bit more difficult on Hard, so that makes sense.

The Ingrid and Dorothea Paralogue is a nightmare to try and beat without losing anyone. Especially on Maddening when the suggested Level is 17 but your strongest is 15 at best. But the EXP and Healing Staff are worth it. Even if I have to redo the map fifteen times.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

Blog Entries
    Eh i dont find it particularly hard, just really slow and tedious because of massive enemy count and a massive map size

i always forget to buy chest keys for post timeskip
    i hate it
    anyway i thought to cheese reunion chapter with a batallion but the thing is your house leader gets unique batallion there anyway and seteth cant get to A rank authority in a single week
    so you cant actually have retribution there
    so my second thought which i'll try in golden deer i guess is to have impregnable wall on MC and use it to keep second unit alive while MC takes all the beating

or i guess you could switch to archer class and have bows but bows are fairly weak and doubling rogues without stat boosted speed doesnt seem likely

anyway i managed to turtle it, surprisingly, with just SoC, Steel Shield, Seteth's rally and staying close to him which allowed to to oneshot rogues on retaliation
    although i didnt rush flying this time so i didnt have alert stance which was a reason for worry initially

- - - Updated - - -

oh my i actually can hook up Caspar with Annetter or Shamir
    tough choice

Shamir. That's my opinion, but mostly because I am very strongly invested in another Annette ship.

Blog Entries
    Couple chapters in Lunatic Silver Snow post timeskip minmaxed and my army is looking incredibly strong already
    that is however offset with me getting my units killed by bullshit criticals all the fucking time

>didnt pay attention to enemy having faster spell
    >pull 2 units with sylvain who is weak to magic thinking i will only be hit with 1 spell and 1 archer
    >enemy switches to faster spell and hits Sylvain with magic 2 times
    >actually crits and triggers blessing
    >archer finished Sylvain off

on one hand my fault for not paying attention to backup spells enemies have
    on the other hand i did have a blessing just in case so that wouldnt matter anyway unless there is a spell critical

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In CF, the relationship with Edelgard and Byleth is very much like the relationship between Gilgamesh and Enkidu. During the age where faith in the divine was waning, Gilgamesh, the demigod king, was born to bring the people back to worship God. However, while superior to humans, Gilgamesh decided to get the people to revere him, instead of the gods. Enkidu was then made to either get Gilgamesh back on that boring, old straight and narrow or kill him. However, the opposite happened where Enkidu was persuaded into Gilgamesh's line of thinking.

However, Enkidu was slain by the gods as a result. Same thing with Edelgard. Despite her ancestors' reverence in Seiros, she rebels against the Church. Byleth is supposed to side with the Church against her, but then in CF, like Enkidu, Byleth is like "fuck that" and decides to oppose Heaven with Edelgard. Rhea's death threats are... less successful than how Enkidu died.

Blog Entries
    Lunatic Silver Snow from 0 to 1 turn killing final boss is DOOOOOOONE
    Final stats and slides
    Final boss 1 turn step-by-step

Having Steel Bows on everyone is fucking op
    Sylvain is extremely op, good str/spd AND high def, Lance of Ruin is busted early on, has Swift Strikes
    Ended up not using Flayn and Hanneman (Manuela saw some action though)
    Support Bernie kind of sucks i would've been better off with Flayn, but i also brainfarted and didnt get Encloser for whatever goddamn reason (my team was so fucking strong i didnt care)
    Shamir, honestly, kinda sucks. Her talent might as well not exist, Heavy Draw/Monster Blast combo is good in theory but she has no damage as is and taking her through Archer/Brigand/Pegasus Knight is way too much trouble and is going to take way too long given when you get her
    Annette is less powerful without her Relic but it doesnt matter because she is just that good. If possible she also needs good bow rank for Brave/Magic bow because her STR stat as a Wyver Rider is actually not bad at all and she does struggle against enemy fliers.
    Even my Caspar didnt suck this playthrough. In fact he got amazing STR levels and bas basically killing everyone with brave axe.
    My MC did though Sylvain's dick, i dont like getting STR screwed and my gardening was fucking bad for some reason. Only reason i got past 60 str is additional stat booster rewards i managed to find in certain missions. Like in Valley of Torment if you talk to Judith she gives you +2 str item. Very neat.

Having multiple weapon types leveled is probably no the way to go. Optimal strat is main weapon + bow to B/A + Lance/Axe to C for Brigand/Archer/Pegasus Knight
    Having good bow rank is also probably the best way to build enemy phase unit to avoing weapon triangle (Bow Breakers are rarely found even on mages)

In terms of raw DPS swords are, in fact, superior to axes. Swordmaster has 2 less STR than Wyvern Lord but crit rates on sword weapons are just better (Thunderbrand, Wo Dao, goddamn Ashiya Sword).
    Its really a shame MC sucks at everything thats not a sword/axe, kinda kills the build variety. Guess they didnt want Awakening Magic here.

However, my plans for Sylvain and Ferdie went caput. I dont know why they made cavalry suck, but Great Knight class is honestly not worth it, as it actively gimps your stats and gives you barely any def bonus over Paladin (it even has less STR for some reason which is absurd). GK also has no base speed on top of other cavalry damaging your speed growth, so idk.
    Any cavalry units should probably be made bowknights because their stats are at least ok and you get bonus bow range which is never bad. But if you want LanceFaire fuck you. I guess Sylvain could go Dark Knight route for Lancefaire? And get some bonus magic but i'm not sure if its worth it.
    DLC classes when?

Ferdie just reclassed into BowKnight and was extremely useful with his seal speed thing (even if he couldnt kill anyone because he got pretty poor level ups).
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; November 4th, 2019 at 07:27 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    If Edelgard is Cao Cao, would that make Metodey her Colonel Who Seeks for Gold (摸金校尉 mojin xiaowei) or her Commissioner for Opening Tombs (發丘中郎將 faqiu zhonglangjiang)?

Really? I liked the GK class the only time I used it (Hilda Hard Mode VW) because she was constantly activating Pavise and had around 60 HP.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Anyone have played FE warriors before?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Oopps.... I just beat Delthea to pulp, now she can't join my journey