Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1217202122232427 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarification on who is perma'ed and who isn't.

Blog Entries
    Are you his friend or another mask for the man behind all those sockpuppets?

Blog Entries
    I would aim towards the latter.

Blog Entries
    Right, only two posts and one already here. Genuine newcomers without ulterior motives generally post elsewhere first.

Blog Entries
    You know, Hakano, how you can be privvy to clandestine, but just methods of our enlightened staff since you have like 3 posts under your belt?

Blog Entries
    A dummy account. How suspicious...

I'm sure Tobby and Dark Pulse personally went to his place and messed with his internet connection physically just give the troll a just punishment.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you the guy who spammed info about it and got banned, then?

Blog Entries
    first, I am going to delete you, then I am going to muse out loud that its impressive that your english cleared up when you are called out on your bullshit, and thirdly, simmons, I hope you were watching that.

Special troll hell indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Indeed

I'm always watching. I'm sure you guys have your reasons, I dont see why you'd target him for absolutely no reason. I can say he speaks shitty english to me on Steam, but I don't know what you all know.

That being said, it does seem like there are a lot of inconsistencies and misinformation being spread based on the IRC logs that i've seen.

But I dont care anymore. I just play a boardgame with the guy on saturday nights. Not going to put my neck out for anything.

Blog Entries
    as far as I can tell your IRC logs seem to be solely with the person who is demonstratively lying through his teeth. I would be rather surprised if you werent seeing a lot of disinformation. liars lie about things. stay tuned as we follow this late breaking development
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Talking to him while he was only pretending to be retarded and believing there is any joke on anyone other than himself wasn't that entertaining, either. The part where he pretended he was a hindu while clearly not knowing the first thing of what he's talking about was the lowest point. Like a troll's delirium.

And mind you, if someone made a new account named Crying Dawson tomorrow, out of blue and no proof of him being CV that can be found by simply typing his nick into Google, he would have a good shot at getting away with it. But he decides to be obvious about it, aiming to get banned eventually. Making any sort of a big deal out of it really just helps his cause, which why it's being taken care of the way it is.

You see, if the site sucks, you don't need to be there. It's really easy to tell the degree to which a country is corrupted judging from the results only, you don't need to see very deeply into it. Human society is a trust based thing, and a high level of transparency is nice to have, but becomes counterproductive beyond certain point.
    Last edited by Ratman; December 17th, 2013 at 04:42 PM.

I know what you've been doing, nii-san. Dark Pulse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimons View Post
    I'm always watching. I'm sure you guys have your reasons, I dont see why you'd target him for absolutely no reason. I can say he speaks shitty english to me on Steam, but I don't know what you all know.

That being said, it does seem like there are a lot of inconsistencies and misinformation being spread based on the IRC logs that i've seen.

But I dont care anymore. I just play a boardgame with the guy on saturday nights. Not going to put my neck out for anything.
    I keep logs too and I have nothing to hide in that regard. The last time I talked to him, according to the timestamp, was this:

Session Close: Fri Dec 06 22:37:09 2013

Anything after that is absolutely not something I've said. The date and timestamp on my log will likewise reflect that.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Of Leaves and Lilac - Two weeks in the life of Tohno Akiha.
    Returning real soon-like!

Old Quote Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBuster
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Quote Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing
    [14:08] [Kelnish] no
    [14:08] [Kelnish] it isn't
    [14:09] [Cruor] how can there be so many bugs
    [14:09] [Cruor] in one mod
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Because quality assurance doesn't exist anymore
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Unless it's Quality Ass, U Rance
    [14:10] [Daiki] ...
    [14:10] [I3uster] oh god dp was funny
    [14:10] [I3uster] apocalypse confirmed
    [14:10] [Wakame] the horror

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    I have had problems with the site's server occassionally, but I doubt that's something intentionally caused by anyone.
    That's what they want you to believe.

Blog Entries
    But that was like a minor problem. Tvtropes get more buggy and they are not VBulletin site.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Why so Shiki?

Blog Entries
    I hope this reincarnation of food/Roa got eradicated for good if it was Shiki.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    I hope this reincarnation of food/Roa got eradicated for good if it was Shiki.
    Wow, rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Wow, rude.

I think he lacks the charisma to be a Rude Yakuza or... something?

I know what you've been doing, nii-san. Dark Pulse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lolque View Post

I think he lacks the charisma to be a Rude Yakuza or... something?
    No, that'd be a Rude Turk.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Of Leaves and Lilac - Two weeks in the life of Tohno Akiha.
    Returning real soon-like!

Old Quote Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBuster
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Quote Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing
    [14:08] [Kelnish] no
    [14:08] [Kelnish] it isn't
    [14:09] [Cruor] how can there be so many bugs
    [14:09] [Cruor] in one mod
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Because quality assurance doesn't exist anymore
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Unless it's Quality Ass, U Rance
    [14:10] [Daiki] ...
    [14:10] [I3uster] oh god dp was funny
    [14:10] [I3uster] apocalypse confirmed
    [14:10] [Wakame] the horror

Blog Entries
    Er, this might be none of my business, but... what did the user Naruto4ever do to get perma'd (or is the user banned that long)?
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xamusel View Post
    Er, this might be none of my business, but... what did the user Naruto4ever do to get perma'd (or is the user banned that long)?
    It was food.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget