Page 648 of 782 FirstFirst ... 148548598638643646647648649650653658698748 ... LastLast
Results 12,941 to 12,960 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    ​Caster
    Theme

True Name: Marcus Tullius Cicero
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Rome
    Weapons: None, not even magic spells (His words are his weapons)

Faceclaim

(OHHHHHH DESIIIIIIREE)

Stats-

Strength- E
    Endurance- E
    Agility- E
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    Noble Phantasm- A++

Class Skills-

Territory Creation- C-
    Being in this territory doesn't give Caster any bonuses. Instead it allows him access to his Noble Phantasm- Pater Patriae, Father of the Fatherland

Item Creation- N/A
    This skill is lost due to the Skill- Planning

Personal Skills-

Familiar (Informants)- B
    This skill allows Caster to summon up to six familiars. These familiars have the skill Presence Concealment- D and serve as both spies and messengers for Caster. They have no weapons and are weaker than the average human. Any servant, or master for that matter, would have no problem killing them.

Planning- A+
    Caster is able to use any and all information he has gathered to create a master plan. With enough information he can possibly find a way to win the grail war without having to fight at all.

Art of Diplomacy- A++
    When Caster speaks even gods are affected by his words. Caster is a master of Diplomacy and, if given the chance, can potentially persuade all those around him that his mindset is correct. He can also use this skill to make himself appear as an ally to whoever he is talking to, or control others to do his bidding so that he doesn't have to get his hands dirty. Caster must have this skill to access his Noble Phantasm- Pater Patriae, Father of the Fatherland, should he lose this skill the Noble Phantasm will be unusable. This skill is negated if the target has B-rank or higher in Charisma, Unyielding Will, or Nature of a Rebellious Spirit.

Noble Phantasms-
    How long, will you go on abusing our patience?
    Quo Usque Tandem?- B++

Anti-Assassin

Once both Assassin and Caster have been summoned, Caster gains all information on Assassin ( True Name, Stats, NP, Location etc.) without actually having to meet him/her. In addition when in combat with Assassin, Caster gains the Skill: Disengage- A.
    (This NP is based off Caster's victory over Catiline, how he was able to avoid assassination attempts, and how he was always one step ahead of Catiline thanks to all the information he had on him)

He who speaks with words to charm gods
    Pater Patriae, Father of the Fatherland- A++

Anti-Mind

Once these conditions are met this Noble Phantasm able to be activated

• Caster must be considered an ally by the target
    • Caster must be inside his territory
    • Caster must have spent a certain amount of time planning (2 hours for a target without Charisma, Unyielding Will, or Nature of a Rebellious Spirit. Targets with Char, UYW, or NoaRS cause the amount of time to go up by an hour per rank in each skill. Ex. a servant with Char- E and UYW- E would take a total of 4 hours for Caster to come up with the perfect plan)
    • Caster's Skill- Art of Diplomacy must be active (if the skill is negated by an enemy Caster can't use this Noble Phantasm)
    • Caster must not be in combat

This Noble Phantasm allows Caster to be able to Charm anyone to do his bidding through his words with power equal to that of a Command Seal, this Noble Phantasm cannot be negated by Magic Resistance. The target will be forced to do whatever Caster says, however they won't feel like they are being forced like they would with a command seal, they will simply believe that this is the best option and that they must complete the task at hand no matter the cost, even if the command is for them to commit suicide or kill an ally. This effect can be prevented if during Caster's speech, Caster's master uses a Command Seal to stop or if Caster's target's master, uses a Command Seal. Those under the effect of this Noble Phantasm will be released from its effect if their master uses a Command Seal, or if Caster is killed.

Personality
    Caster is a very wise old man. He hates getting his hands dirty and is of the mindset that if others can do it for you why do it yourself? To others he seems like a very kind and gentle old man, however it turns out that Caster is just as good at acting as he is at public speaking. Underneath his gentle, caring facade lies the mind of a ruthless mastermind that will do almost anything to reach his goal. His mindset is one that would make most modern mages proud. He sees the other servants in the war, not as threats or opponents, but as tools for him to obtain his wish. He will gladly use anybody and then once they stop being of use discard them like a broken doll. He may not show it but a small part of him takes pride in corrupting the minds of others and driving his enemies to insanity all with just a few words. In his master-servant relationship he is indeed the true master, and will most likely bend his own master to his will immediately after his summon.

Caster has no means to attack, his only way to be able to win is force the other servants to fight and then force the last remaining one to commit suicide. If Caster is attacked by any servant, besides Assassin, he will be killed extremely easily. He would only survive against Assassin due to his Noble Phantasm- Quo Usque Tandem, but even that might not save him if Assassin kills him before he can react. Caster will need to use his familiars to their fullest ability, by using them as spies to gather as much information as possible on the other servants, then by using them as messengers to arrange meetings with other servants and their masters, or giving out the information he has gained to other servants to build trust. Caster will also try to use his physical weakness to his advantage to make the others not see him as a threat. If an enemy has B-rank or higher in Char, UYW, or NoaRS he almost certainly will lose the Holy Grail War unless another servant kills them.
    Last edited by ZSB1999; April 3rd, 2016 at 03:10 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

Name: Kriemhild, the Dragonslayer's Widow
    Class: Saber
    Attribute: Man

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding: C
    Vehicles that Saber is familiar with can be used with expert skill.

Personal Skills:
    Grace of God: A
    The greatest body and good looks, a Skill that denotes the "beauty of royalty". Saber was noted to be the most beautiful woman of Europe at her time.

Golden Rule: E-
    Although most of the Nibelungen treasure was thrown into the Rhine by Hagen, Saber still possessed more riches than a normal human could spend in a lifetime. However, the curse of the treasure is still in effect.

Noble Phantasm

Balmung
    Illusory Greatsword: Vengeance of the Hero's Widow
    - Anti-Unit, Rank A

The holy sword possessed by the hero Siegfried, stolen by the treacherous Hagen, and years later recovered by Siegfried's widow Kriemhild, who used it to execute Hagen and her brother Gunther, both responsible for Siegfried's death. While in Siegfried's hands, it is an unmatched dragonslaying weapon, capable of unleashing a wave of True Ether; but when used by Kriemhild, it becomes a symbol of revenge and retribution. Against a normal foe, the sword will have no special properties. However, if she is facing an enemy she hates, the blade will be enveloped by True Ether flowing at high speed, becoming more dangerous. The more she hates the target, the more Ether covers the blade, and the faster it flows. Against a
    Brunhild, Hagen, Gunther
    foe she absolutely hates, with all of her heart
    , the power is so great that a single blow will guarantee death. The blade still retains its anti-dragon property, but at a reduced power.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    The Burgundian princess who loved Siegfried, who was taken from her by Hagen, vassal of her brother Gunther, at her sister-in-law Brunhild's request. After the death of Siegfried, Kriemhild was convinced by her parents to go live with her brothers instead of remaining with Siegfried's family, and took the Nibelungen treasure with her. However, her acts charity (which included giving money to friends and the poor) enraged Hagen, who threw most of the treasure into the river Rhine. Even though her brothers knew where he threw it, they swore not to tell Kriemhild.

Years later, she married Attila the Hun as part of a plot to get revenge against Hagen and Gunther. At the end of this plot, two of her brothers died, and Hagen and Gunther were captured. Gunther and Hagen were beheaded with Balmung by Kriemhild herself after refusing to reveal the location of the treasure. Shortly after, Kriemhild was slain by Hildebrand, a friend of Hagen, enraged at the latter's unheroic death.

Kriemhild is a bitter woman, still angry and hurt because of her brother's treachery, the horrible and cowardly way her husband died, and the loss of her gold. She despises envy and deception above all else. Her wish for the Grail would be the retrieval of the Nibelungen treasure.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; February 6th, 2016 at 09:29 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like her NP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    you know it'd still be able to use that True Ether beamu.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    you know it'd still be able to use that True Ether beamu.
    Something something Kriemhild too weak to handle the kockback, can't use it, so Ether works differently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I like her NP.
    Good to know I got something right.

Blog Entries
    It's based on Brynhildr Romantia, right? But that's B rank, I think.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    It's based on Brynhildr Romantia, right? But that's B rank, I think.
    It's supposed to be a counterpart of Brynhildr Romantia, but it's also Balmung, which is A+.
    Also, my guess would be that High Speed True Ether > high weight.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Something something Kriemhild too weak to handle the kockback, can't use it, so Ether works differently.
    I liked her NP as well.

Well the True Ether is stored in a gem that's inside the handle of the sword.
    You twist the sword, and then shove magical energy in the jewel and it starts pumping.

So I guess you could always say "she didn't know about the jewel" and "when she uses her NP again those people, it's her magical energy unconsciously powering the jewel, so she ends up with a Balmung (Twilight Version) like Saber has a Excalibur (Golden Version)."

And then when she's losing to the final boss, she realizes, with the Ghostly Hamon of Siegfried beside her, to twist the sword and does a full Balmung, dying in the process.

hmmm, I like that very much.

- - - Updated - - -

It's supposed to be a counterpart of Brynhildr Romantia, but it's also Balmung, which is A+.
    Also, my guess would be that High Speed True Ether > high weight.
    Romantia at max can split molecules, and maybe atoms.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

JP Friend Code
    MASTER ALCHEMIST Bombastus tried to make True Ether and ended up with yet another rainbow sword.
    Ether is special.

Also, I just realised... It was probably Attila who kept Balmung after Kriemhild's death.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    it was atomic disintegration, not splitting.
    just checked.

- - - Updated - - -

MASTER ALCHEMIST Bombastus tried to make True Ether and ended up with yet another rainbow sword.
    Ether is special.

Also, I just realised... It was probably Attila who kept Balmung after Kriemhild's death.
    duel wield balmung and photon ray

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries

Say what now. So she could cause nuclear explosions or just cut real gud.

Blog Entries
    I'm not complaining or trying to fish for comments or anything, but it would be nice to have some feedback on Alaric.

Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    A combination of both, if I remember correctly? It's like, she cuts you and then you explode?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    read above.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSB1999 View Post

Class: ​Caster
    True Name: Marcus Tullius Cicero
    Firstly ZSB1999, its nice to see more roman servants. I like that similar to a certain english bard, he has no means to attack and needs others to do so for him - there are so few non-combat based servants.

My only gripe with it is the NP. Specifically the rank. I feel that EX is too high. For example, Heracles is said to be able to resist command spells - not for high ranking Magical Resistance (like Arturia did at the climax of 'Zero') but due to his sheer might of willpower. Also, Achilles shield that could deploy a miniature world to defend against any attack expect Anti-World and that was A+.

The only real reason for so many EX ranked NP's lately is because of 'Grand Order', so I'd recommend reducing it to around A,A+ or A++ if you feel it appropriate. For my Agrippina sheet I just did, she had a Mind Control NP and that was only rank C.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Saber
    I like this Saber, she seems to be the perfect halfway point between Siegfried and Brunhild but unique enough to be her own unique character. I really like her NP. It's a nerfed Balmung (like how Galatine was to Excalibur) but powered up by hatred instead of love (the opposite of Brynhild Romantia) Her stats are low for a Saber but that reflects her lack of combat in real life and the skills complement her well.

Her character seems perfect for the whole tragic protagonist who would be summoned in one of the Subcatagory grail wars. I envision her as either an antagonist controlled by her villainous only to rebel at the last moment or a Decoy Protagonist who dies halfway through the war saving her master - because she couldn't save Siegfried.

I could go on and on, but I just really like this Saber.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    The only real reason for so many EX ranked NP's lately is because of 'Grand Order',
    If you have actually played Grand Order, you would know that this is not the case. In fact, out of the seventy or so Servants currently in-game, only a small fraction of them have EX NPs. The real reason there are so many EX ranked NPs in this thread is wank.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Kriemhild? But she never acted directly. Not even her Norse counterpart, Gudrun, did so. I don't think she's really eligible for being a Heroic Spirit, even if her stats as a Saber are weak.
    Well, that's my only reservation. Everything else seems fine - and I do like her NP, it's very flavourful. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    I'm not complaining or trying to fish for comments or anything, but it would be nice to have some feedback on Alaric.
    My main issue is that he lacks the qualification for a Rider: a mount. His sacking of Rome should be enough to make him a Heroic Spirit, but what makes him a Rider?
    Other than that: I assume the "+" in Military Tactics is for sieges? I'd suggest lowering Demonic Assailant of the City (why not rename it to Demonic Assailant of the State, just to make it more of a counterpart to Demonic Defender of the State?) to Rank A, it doesn't need to be EX.
    His Parameters* and his Noble Phantasm seem very weak. I understand not all Heroic Spirit can be powerful, and I applaud you for not simply copying Ionioi Hetairoi, but his NP, in particular, doesn't seem very useful in the context of a Holy Grail War, since its main purpose seems to be to damage the environment.

* Except for Luck. Even with the "-" modifier (to reflect his suddenly dying of fever, I presume?), A seems a bit high; B should be fine, I think.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    My main issue is that he lacks the qualification for a Rider: a mount. His sacking of Rome should be enough to make him a Heroic Spirit, but what makes him a Rider?
    Other than that: I assume the "+" in Military Tactics is for sieges? I'd suggest lowering Demonic Assailant of the City (why not rename it to Demonic Assailant of the State, just to make it more of a counterpart to Demonic Defender of the State?) to Rank A, it doesn't need to be EX.
    His Parameters* and his Noble Phantasm seem very weak. I understand not all Heroic Spirit can be powerful, and I applaud you for not simply copying Ionioi Hetairoi, but his NP, in particular, doesn't seem very useful in the context of a Holy Grail War, since its main purpose seems to be to damage the environment.

* Except for Luck. Even with the "-" modifier (to reflect his suddenly dying of fever, I presume?), A seems a bit high; B should be fine, I think.
    Like I said, I had no idea what to do for his Noble Phantasm. The only other thing I could think of that wasn't a ripoff of Ionioi Hetairoi was a ripoff of Bloodfort Andromeda. So, unless you can help me come up with something better that's all he's got.

The reason for Demonic Assailant of the State to be EX-Ranked is because that's Vlad's rank in Demonic Defender of the State and they do the same thing, except for opposite reasons.

I gave his stats a boost to try and make him a bit stronger. Except for Luck, which I've lowered.

And yeah, the - was because of the whole "suddenly getting a fever and dying" thing.

Now the main problem, his mount: I have no idea. I knew from the start I should give him a mount-NP but I couldn't think of anything. Maybe I could say he could summon a horse from Direptione Romae or something? Other than that, maybe it could be based off of the legend of him being buried under a river? I'm lost, really.

Thanks for the feedback, though.

Blog Entries
    Lancer
    Nerites, the God of Seashells

Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of birth: Aegean Sea
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: A+
    MAG: A
    LUCK: A+
    NP: B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (A): A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. This rank is sufficient to cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer". Hailing from the age of the gods, Lancer has enough resistance to give even an archmage from that time difficulty.

Personal Skills

Divinity (A+): The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Practically a divine spirit in his own right, Lancer’s rank in this skill is top-notch. As a side note, his status as a sea god naturally renders him immune to drowning.

Riding (A+): The ability to ride mounts. At this rank, all beasts except for those of the dragon kind can be ridden, as well as any mechanical vehicle. Even not summoned as a Rider, Nerites possesses this skill as is his right as Poseidon’s charioteer. As one might expect, he specializes in controlling marine creatures. Due to his association with the sea, it also allows him to pilot boats, despite that ability usually falling under a different skill.

Protection of the Fairies (B):
    A blessing from Elementals; the capacity to increase one's Luck in dangerous situations. Activation is limited to battlefields, where it is possible to perform feats of arms. Lancer’s blessing comes from the Nereids, who have bestowed their protection on their beloved brother.

Protean Form (D): A version of the shapeshifting skill representing the mutability of water. Allows the ability to move one’s shape as if it were a liquid, though Lancer’s version of this skill is extremely weak due to a lack of proper associations, but his skill is enough to, for example, shape his arm into a blade or harden his skin into armour, though he lacks the ability to transform into a true liquid state. He has this skill by being the son of Nereus, who is conflated with the shapeshifting Proteus in some legends.

Noble Phantasms

Okeanos Trident – Authority of the Sea King (Anti Unit [Anti-Fortress], B++): The Noble Phantasm that allows Nerites access to the Lancer class, the trident of Poseidon, who has gifted it to his lover. Able to absolutely command the sea, and create fountains of salt water by striking the ground; its most devastating power is its ability to trigger earthquakes. However, its power as a symbol of divine authority is greatly reduced in the hand of one who doesn’t truly own it. Nevertheless, it is still a divine construct, without peer in this world.

Chariot of Poseidon – The Surf that Crosses the World (Anti-Army, A+): The true Noble Phantasm of Nerites is the chariot that he drove across and through the waters of the world at the behest of Poseidon. A beautiful vehicle that looks as if it were made from sea foam, studded with pearls and pulled by two hippocampi – merhorses – though it is only capable of travelling across water, the trident’s ability to summon water makes this less of an issue than it first seems. As a Lancer, Nerites can only summon it to perform one charging attack at a time, striking with the force of a tsunami, however if he is summoned as a Rider, this Phantasm’s full power would be unleashed, capable of travelling at fantastic speeds, even outspeeding the chariot of the sun, calling on a horde of sea creatures, who whirl around the chariot in a joyful dance, and moving with so much force that the oceans themselves part before it.

Lore
    Lancer is Nerites, the son of Nereus and Doris and brother of the fifty Nereids, the sea nymphs. He fell in love with Poseidon, the sea god (who was married to one of his sisters, awkward) and served as his charioteer. Their feelings for each other gave rise to Anteros, the personification of requited love. Nerites later spurned Aphrodite, refusing her offer to go to Olympus with her; in revenge the goddess turned him into a seashell, though he was turned back to his true form by Poseidon at a later date.
    Though classes as a Lancer here, he also qualifies for the Rider class, which is where he truly shines. A playful, friendly young man, not unlike the popular view of dolphins in demeanor, he adores the ocean, and being summoned to a location far from the coast will render him sullen an uncooperative. Otherwise, he will serve his Master without (much) complaint, though his tendency towards recklessness (he's a very speedy driver) may be worrying to some.
    This guy probably (almost certainly) doesn't qualify as a proper Heroic Spirit, but I don't care. Witness how little I care.
    Last edited by asterism42; July 20th, 2016 at 04:45 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    The reason for Demonic Assailant of the State to be EX-Ranked is because that's Vlad's rank in Demonic Defender of the State and they do the same thing, except for opposite reasons.
    Oh, I didn't know Vlad's Rank was EX. Seems... ...excessive. But oh, well.
    As for the rest... Hmmm... I do have some ideas, but they're Nasu-level creative interpretations. If you're up for that, here they are:

1) There's a mention of how he was raised on a shield and praised as king when he told his warriors they would start fighting for themselves, instead of for Rome. Now, that's nothing unusual among the gothic peoples, but maybe you could have that as a mount? I mean, a group of his warriors carrying him on a shield? Very unusual, but it might look interesting.

2) This one is quite the stretch: you know how he often won many sieges by starving the cities? Well, actually, pretty much everybody did that, but he seems to be particularly associated with that tactic. What if his mount was the horse of Famine, one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse? (Told you it would be a stretch.)

3) As for Direptione Romae... Hmmm... It's not very creative, I admit, but what if it was some sort of B-Ranked Anti-Fortress beamspear (or beamsword, whichever you may prefer)?

4) The legend of him being buried under a river is actually interesting, since it's a pagan burial practice performed for someone who apparently was a devout Christian in life. What if Alaric had some sort of weapon that symbolises his being a bridge between paganism and Christianity, Rome and the new Germanic kingdoms, the old world and the new one? Something like Rhongomyniad, in short. Although that should probably change his Class, too.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; February 7th, 2016 at 06:37 PM.