Page 141 of 782 FirstFirst ... 4191131136139140141142143146151191241641 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Hill of Swords Tribute.

Servant: Saber (Equally qualified for Archer)

True Identity:
    Emiya Shirou, the King of Swords

Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Parameters
    -
    Strength: (D)*B*
    Endurance: (C)*A*
    Agility: (C)*A*
    Magic : (B)
    Luck: (C)

Class Skills:

Magical Resistance (D+ as Saber, D as Archer) Due to his style of magic he has a higher than average resistance to spells.

Riding:
    (Rank C) *Saber only Skill* He has experience with both modern vehicles and regular mounts, leaving him with little trouble operating either.

Independent Action:
    (Rank B as Archer) *If Summoned as Saber this Skill is transferred over to Personal Skill with one less Rank* He has been known to act independently and without his Master's consent if he believed it served a purpose.

Personal Skills:

The Runes of Gandalfr:
    (Rank A) A series of runes have been seared into his hand through a bond between him and his master in life. These runes give both an instant mastery of any weapon laid in his hand and a double rank up to his physical abilities.

Magecraft:
    (Rank C-) While he has had so tutelage in the more Orthodox styles of Magecraft he learned them so poorly that he created a whole new way to use the spells of Reinforcement and Projection.

Clairvoyance:
    (Rank C) Using Reinforcement on his eyes he is able to track fast moving objects and see for a great distance.

Eye of the Mind (True):
    (Ranks B) Through years of battles in two worlds he has gained a tremendous amount of experience, enough so that he can read the battle and find a way to win.

Nobel Phantasm:

Derflinger, The Magic Eater:
    (C Rank, Anti Unit/Anti Magic) Derflinger is an sentient sword whose legend older than his "Partners". It has displayed an array of abilities over the years, the least of which is the ability to speak, but the most notable is its ability to "Drink" magic. A useful ability that has two weaknesses, one the larger the mana output the more there is to drink, so the stronger the spell the longer it will take to defeat. And two, it can become overloaded with mana and break.

-Another useful ability of this sword is that it can never truly be broken. If the shell, aka the blade, is destroyed the spirit and power of the blade will simply move to another container.

Unlimited Blade Works:
    (Rank E-EX) A high class spell the literally rewrites the world for a few scant minutes, giving the Emiya a number advantages with his mage craft and environment.
    Last edited by TheDivineDemon; September 24th, 2012 at 07:52 AM.
    See me wasting my life on fanfics here.

Blog Entries
    Physics, Chemistry, or Peace? The other ones don't really matter, so we'll leave them out.

Blog Entries
    Economics is always good for the incongruity value.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Why is it all in bold?!?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why is UBW E-EX?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Why is UBW E-EX?
    cuz in hill of swords, Shirou can use Avalon even without a contract with Arturia

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    cuz in hill of swords, Shirou can use Avalon even without a contract with Arturia
    ic

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Just a minor, boring old bio today, no history or anything even. Because of that he's lacking a lot of the flavour I normally like, but I'm developing him from a mechanical standpoint for some reason.

El Cid Campeador

Name: Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar
    Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Rider

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Riding (C): El Cid is able to ride natural beasts of any sort,though with this reduced Rank he cannot ride Phantasmal Beasts. El Cid is also quite capable of driving mechanical vehicles at the peak of human ability. This skill is actually one that was naturally attained during his lifetime, not in any supernatural way or through any enhancements by the Class container (in fact, the Saber class container actually impedes his natural Riding skill, so suited is he to the Rider class). El Cid would honestly prefer to have been summoned in the Rider container, as he feels more comfortable upon the back of Babieca than he does wading into combat on foot.

Magic Resistance (C): Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. This is a level of resistance befitting the Saber container and is mostly granted to El Cid through the vessel he was summoned into, though it is also enhanced to a small degree by his simple possession of Colada, whose purity rejects magecraft at a moderate level. If ever Colada were to break or be lost, the Rank of this skill would drop to Rank D.

Personal Skills:

Bravery (A): Only a person with true courage can wield the great sword Tizona, and so it is that El Cid became known for his bravery and his willingness to do what needed to be done, even in the face of incredible danger. Allows El Cid to ignore the effects of mental interferences such as pressure, confusion, and fascination. Also grants a slight increase in melee damage, meaning that although his strength is only Rank B his attacks will often operate at a Rank A level.

Duellist (A): When El Cid is locked in fair one-on-one combat with an enemy his Instinct Skill is treated as Rank Up, and his AGI and LCK Parameters are also Rank Up. If a second fighter joins in on either side of the battle then this bonus is lost, as well as if the opponent fights an unfair battle whilst face-to-face, such as utilising human shields or underhanded attacks. Whichever fighter breaks the honour of the duel suffers from a temporary Rank Down to MGI and LCK for a few hours.

Instinct (C/B): Primarily defensive trait that allows Cid to anticipate events in battle through pure “feeling” to a certain degree, allowing for a moderate chance to instinctively avoid or reduce the damage from sneak attacks or the like. During a one-on-one duel this ability is Rank Up, thanks to the focus of his Duellist Skill.

Master of Military Arts (B): Crowned as the greatest military leader of his time and awarded the title of El Cid Campeador for his talents, Rodrigo Diaz is able to control his armies with expert skill. The effectiveness of enemy Army-type Noble Phantasms is reduced by one Rank, and any person swayed to become Diaz's ally finds that their weapons and armour have become magically enhanced, serving as powerful Mystic Codes that are almost on par with low-grade Noble Phantasms.

Tizona
    Blazing Firebrand of the Worthy

Type: Anti-Army

Description: A powerful and famous two-handed longsword made of Damascus steel, though El Cid is able to wield it single-handed if he so chooses.The blade of Tizona burns with an eternal fire enchantment, inflicting alongside its normal attacks additional magical flame damage that cannot be reduced even by magical means unless the person being attacked is “worthy” enough as a warrior and has the suitable means to mitigate the fire damage. While Tizona is drawn it is treated as if El Cid has the Terrorise Personal Skill at Rank C, instilling fear and uncertainty into the hearts of all but the bravest of foes, and by channelling a burst of prana through the blade El Cid can make the burning sword burst into fearsome flames, creating an effect comparable to a Rank C Dread Scream within a 100 meter radius.

Colada
    Pure Blade of the Campeador

Type: Anti-Unit

Description: El Cid's second most trusted sword is the one-handed duelling rapier Colada. Known for its purity and flawless construction, Colada glows with a vibrant white light when drawn, and those who witness this shining blade may be instilled with fear. While drawn, if an enemy’s rank in Bravery is less than El Cid’s, or if the foe does not have the Bravery skill or a suitable analogue, then the foe becomes unsettled and distracted as if El Cid bears a Rank D Terrorize skill. When drawn together with Tizona, the effect is as if it were Rank B Terrorize. Additionally, El Cid is able to pass off Colada to an ally who he deems in his heart to be worthy of wielding it. Any ally who wields Colada is treated as having Bravery Rank C as a Personal Skill, as well as at least Rank D for all Parameters. An ally whose Parameters all already meet the minimum Rank before being handed Colada instead simply gains Rank Up to his MGI and LCK Parameters.

Babieca
    The Foolish Choice Made Of A Monk’s Gift

Type: Support

Description: Babieca is the great war horse of El Cid, supposedly a foolish and pathetic specimen that El Cid chose when offered by a monk to have the pick of any of his horses. However El Cid saw the great potential in Babieca and chose him, training him into a grand war horse. Upon its summon, Babieca will manifest with El Cid on its back, and charge directly at the enemy at a much greater speed than El Cid can reach normally, though only in very simple direct charges, as Babieca is weakened by Cid not being in the Rider class. If El Cid attacks whilst on horseback from this charge, the momentum enhances his attacks by effectively treating his STR Parameter as Rank Up during the attacks, making El Cid far more deadly. It is possible for Babieca to trample the enemies with a Rank D stampede attack. The horse is armored and hard to injure, but the cost of using Babieca, even for short periods of time, is noticably high whilst in the Saber Class container.
    Last edited by Vagrant; April 11th, 2014 at 06:31 AM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You can lift the story from my Cid a few hundred posts ago if you feel like.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Oh, yours is pretty cool, I'm a fan of your Colada NP. The slightly more defensive slant on it is nice, but I went with the more predictable form of "a sword that frightens unworthy opponents if wielded by a brave warrior". As far as Servants go I feel El Cid is pretty straightforward, I'm having trouble thinking of interesting quirks to give him in a mechanical/mechanical-fluff sense.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah, screw it, I'm going to post my own El Cid, once I upgrade him to the quality level of some of my other Servant sheets. He's been hanging around in MPII forever, but I think he's one of the few that's not been posted up in this thread...
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Come to think of it, you haven't finished those Servants from the early 1900s, have you? Still El Cid by Five might be pretty interesting!

I have a question. I rather enjoyed writing up my Marisa/Caster profile. I was thinking if others enjoyed that I might do more profiles for other Touhou characters (of course, no one too haxx like Eiki or Yukari; I'd stick to playable characters like Sakuya, Reimu, Youmu, etc.). Did anyone enjoy the Marisa profile and would like to see more Touhou profiles?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Woke up one morning and thought "Why aren't there any Jane Austen Heroic Spirits?"
    -----------------------
    Name: Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy

Class: Berserker

Alignment: Lawful Good
    Lawful Insane

Personality: A completely house-trained gentleman thanks to the hard work of his sensible wife. However his previous disposition which is due to his many years as a spoilt only child to a “particularly benevolent and amiable,” father; sometimes shows up without his wife’s gentle, chastening pal-I mean hand.

Appearance: The type of man who draws the attention of the room by his “fine, tall person, handsome features, noble mien.” Apparently, he looks like Colin Firth.

Bio:

Background- The main love interest of the protagonist in the classic British novel Pride and Prejudice.
    In the beginning of the novel he is considered a “proud,” and “conceited” individual who looks upon his social inferiors in disdain; however due to his encounters with Miss. Elizabeth Bennet, he becomes a more tolerant and open person. A classical tsundere.

For more information: http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...isterDarcy.png

While he is not the classical Heroic Spirit, the tears and moanings of his myriad of rabid female zealots that worship the very pages that he is printed on (http://www.pemberley.com/) have allowed him to ascend into a Heroic Spirit.

Similar to Mr. John Thornton, he is one of the gentlemen that will make single, romantic, naïve schoolgirls weep at night because they will never live in a world where this type of man lives.

A ‘proper,’ Heroic Spirit and needless to say, it would be awkward for him to be summoned by a man.

The Lord of Pemberly-
    The son of Mr. Darcy the elder and Lady Anne Darcy, maiden name Fitzwilliam, sister to Lady Catherine of Rosings. He has a sister twelve years his younger by the name of Georgiana. He is a blatant sis-con, heaping every pleasure and nicety on her. It is a show of her character that she has not been corrupted by his extravagant showings.

Pemblerly itself is the Darcy family estate, an imaginary place in Derbyshire, England and envelopes the villages of Lambton and Kympton. It is described as follows:

It was a large, handsome, stone building, standing well on rising ground, and backed by a ridge of high woody hills; -- and in front, a stream of some natural importance was swelled into greater, but without any artificial appearance. Its banks were neither formal, nor falsely adorned.

A place were natural beauty has been so little counteracted by awkward taste.

While his part in Austen’s story is that of a central character, he is arguably not the “main character,” and that distinction bluntens his part in the story of Elizabeth Bennet, his future wife.

He follows his best friend, and foil, Mr. Charles Bingley to Netherfield where the latter has purchased an estate. When received for a ball that the locals have set up in the Meryton Assembly he garners all the ladies attention before repulsing them with his dejection. This is the famous scene where he calls his future wife “tolerable,” within her earshot.

In future meetings with Elizabeth, he would look at her “only to criticize,” until “she had hardly a good feature in her face.” It was only then when discovered the “beautiful expression of her dark eyes.” An utterly cliché line that has been sublimated in romantic literature forever.

Eventually he proposed to his beloved Elizabeth only to be rejected due to his timing and most probably the fact that she didn’t really like him.

``I might as well enquire,'' replied she, ``why, with so evident a design of offending and insulting me, you chose to tell me that you liked me against your will, against your reason, and even against your character? Was not this some excuse for incivility, if I was uncivil? But I have other provocations. You know I have. Had not my own feelings decided against you, had they been indifferent, or had they even been favorable, do you think that any consideration would tempt me to accept the man, who has been the means of ruining, perhaps forever, the happiness of a most beloved sister?''

Stuff happened, and in the end they got married and happily lived ever after. If you really want a summary of Pride and Prejudice: http://rinkworks.com/bookaminute/b/austen.pride.shtml that basically says everything.
    ----------------------------
    Parameters:

Strength: E

Endurance: E

Agility: D

Mana: E

Luck: C
    -----------------------------
    Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: E+

While an E rank in Mad Enhancement is usually given to those heroes who are haphazardly pushed into the Berserker container, this is not one of those cases. Mr. Darcy truly does have an E rank, Mad Enhancement:

My temper I dare not vouch for. -- It is I believe too little yielding -- certainly too little for the convenience of the world. I cannot forget the follies and vices of others so soon as I ought, nor their offences against myself. My feelings are not puffed about with every attempt to move them. My temper would perhaps be called resentful. -- My good opinion once lost is lost forever.''

Therefore a Luck Check is not necessary for a temporary rank up in Strength. However, due to Darcy’s stature as a gentleman, he will never willingly use this skill and has kept it suppressed, especially when his Master is watching him. Needless to say, this skill is basically sealed.

While active, he is consumed by rage. It is possible for him to talk, but he is unable to think rationally. The only one who can stop his rage would be his wife.
    ------------------------
    Personal Skills:

Golden Rule: C

Measures one's fortune to acquire wealth. Darcy will always receive ten thousand pounds per annum:

“…and the report which was in general circulation within five minutes after his entrance, of his having ten thousand a year.”

Ten thousand pounds per year in 1813 is equivalent to eight hundred and twenty billion, three hundred and eighty-two million, seven hundred and twenty-one yen in 2004. In any case, he has amassed quite the fortune.

Reformed Monster: D

The original Tsundere. A character who started out as an antagonist but later changed into one of the protagonists.

Darcy’s low rank comes from the fact that he was never truly an “antagonist,” but rather, merely antagonistic. However it is a mistake to say that he isn’t “reformed”:

I was not so mean as to resent the past; and I hoped to obtain your forgiveness, to lessen your ill opinion, by letting you see that your reproofs had been attended to. How soon any other wishes introduced themselves I can hardly tell, but I believe in about half an hour after I had seen you.''

At high levels aspects of the Heroic Spirit can be summoned, the side before the reformation, and the side after.

Fortifications: C plus plus

An ability much like Territory Creation, but rather than a Territory that is advantageous as a Magus, Fortification allows a Territory that is advantageous as a defense.

At C rank, the defensive capabilities of a territory is equal to a bunker. Darcy’s double modifier changes that to the defensive capabilities of Pemberly.
    If there are horses within the Fortifications, all Heroic Spirits without the skill “Riding,” are conferred an E rank in the skill.

Ear for Music (False): B plus

It is not an infatuation with works of music; rather this is a sense that has been honed by endless listening to his sister and his wife play the piano forte and so he is able to recognize most songs that are played on the piano.

If he is to encounter a musical Noble Phantasm or a Noble Phantasm that has to do with music there is half a chance he will be able to figure out its true name. If it is a Noble Phantasm that has or can be played on a piano or even is a piano itself, he will, without a doubt deduce the true name.

This skill is sealed when Mad Enhancement is activated.
    --------------------------
    Noble Phantasm:

Name: Implacable Resentment

Title: A Propensity to Hate Everybody

Type: Anti-Unit

Range: 0

Maximum Amount of Targets: 1

Description: The dark-side of Darcy that the husbando-worshippers devour.

The Noble Phantasm isn’t exactly an item or a feat, and the name comes from a quote in which Elizabeth tells Darcy of his fault. The Noble Phantasm can be likened to a curse; however, it is more correct to call it a status that is applied onto the soul. The exact status is:

“…the most disagreeable, horrid man.”

A sentiment that is given by Mrs. Bennet upon meeting Darcy. When the Noble Phantasm is activated he literally becomes the most disagreeable and horrid man, no matter who or what he is and Mad Enhancement is automatically turned on.

Even if “all the evils in the world,” were to be sitting right next to him he would still be considered more disagreeable and horrid than it. For that reason, as long as the Noble Phantasm is active, curses no longer hurt him since he has become a living curse. In fact, the more he is cursed the stronger he becomes, and depending on the level of the curse and what it does, stat increases and modifiers may apply. Furthermore, for a time he is able to bounce the curse back onto the user, or materialize the curse itself and use it as a weapon. The curse in that case is said to be part of his Noble Phantasm.
    Attacking him is therefore the same as attacking a curse.
    Last edited by You; January 14th, 2013 at 02:26 PM.

@ You - ... wow. I'm not really sure how to respond. At first I thought Darcy was silly, but that's actually a pretty solid profile and he makes for an amusing Servant in his own way! Good job on making a credible Servant out of a character I wouldn't have expected!

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    oooh mr darcy ooh *swoon*

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @ You - ... wow. I'm not really sure how to respond. At first I thought Darcy was silly, but that's actually a pretty solid profile and he makes for an amusing Servant in his own way! Good job on making a credible Servant out of a character I wouldn't have expected!
    thanks

Blog Entries
    Austen! My old nemesis. So we meet again...

@You

That's a VERY nice one! Plus I'm a fan of Darcy (=X) so I couldn't help but smiled while reading through it.

I particularly like the clever and interesting abilities and his Noble Phantasm (hahahaha).

Custom User Title. Shirou_EMIYA's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Come to think of it, you haven't finished those Servants from the early 1900s, have you? Still El Cid by Five might be pretty interesting!

I have a question. I rather enjoyed writing up my Marisa/Caster profile. I was thinking if others enjoyed that I might do more profiles for other Touhou characters (of course, no one too haxx like Eiki or Yukari; I'd stick to playable characters like Sakuya, Reimu, Youmu, etc.). Did anyone enjoy the Marisa profile and would like to see more Touhou profiles?
    I like those Servants. Now you want me to see a Crack Fic involving Marisa as a servant. XD SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ONE. But sure, you should make some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirou_EMIYA View Post
    I like those Servants. Now you want me to see a Crack Fic involving Marisa as a servant. XD SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ONE. But sure, you should make some more.
    I already have ideas for Sakuya and Youmu (I'd like to do the playable-characters/human/half-human characters rather than the youkai as they are slightly less broken, save Reimu, and we have more to work with on their personalities). Its gonna have to wait until at least next week though. This is my last semester and I have a project due next week that I want to finish up before I screw around writing any more profiles (even one takes me a surprisingly long time to write up; I tip my hat to guys who have done a whole bunch on a relatively consistent basis). After Sakuya and Youmu I'll think up something for Sanae, and then finally Reimu, the most broken/hax, for last.