Page 591 of 782 FirstFirst ... 91491541581586589590591592593596601641691 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,820 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    Kamu-yamato-iware-biko-no-Mikoto - Emperor Jimmu, the First Emperor of Japan
    Well that's convenient timing, since I've also been working on a Jimmu sheet. Thankfully it's different enough that I don't feel bad for being sniped.

Class:
    Archer

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Independent Action (B+): Capable of surviving for two days without a Master.
    Archer can also survive much longer with the aid of his Noble Phantasm.

Magic Resistance (B): Cancels spells three verses or shorter. Archer hails from the Age of
    the Gods and possesses divine blood himself, so his natural resistance is quite high.

Personal Skills

Divinity (A+): Archer is descended from both Amaterasu, the sun goddess, and Susano'o, the storm god,
    through his father and mother, respectively, and thus possesses divine blood of the highest rank.

Charisma (B+): Capable of leading an army and ruling a country. Archer's rank in this skill is increased
    the longer he is able to maintain a group of followers. After a certain amount of time, the boost to his
    allies' effectiveness will remain even should he die.

Father of the Nation (B): A skill possessed by those who are the progenitors of an entire people. This
    rank denotes that Archer is the first of a great line of rulers. Because of this, Archer has a high
    chance of recognizing the true names of Servants or Noble Phantasms that are related to Emperors of
    Japan and their retainers. Whether or not his attacks will be able to match and exceed attacks from
    these Servants is not dependent on his attack strength, but instead a contested LCK check.

Noble Phantasms

Azusa Yumi~Golden Catalpabow (A++, Anti-Army, Anti-Evil)

Archer possessed the first of this style of sacred bow, which also serves as a musical instrument, made from
    the wood of the catalpa tree. The story is told in Japanese mythology that a golden bird perched on this bow,
    which was seen as an extremely good omen. Archer's bow developed the power to dispel evil by the mere plucking
    of its string; doing so releases a wave of sound that nullifies the skills and Noble Phantasms of an equivalent
    rank of those of Evil alignment. Alternatively, Archer can forgo the Anti-Evil aspect of this attack and simply
    release a sonic shockwave that levels the surrounding area.

Yatagarasu~Golden Three-Legged Crow (B, Familiar, Support)

The appearance of this great bird is seen in Japanese mythology as a sign of divine intervention, specifically as a
    guide for Archer. He can be summoned as a familiar who possesses Divinity and Magic Resistance at a rank equivalent
    to Archer, and mainly serves as a scout, giving Archer the ability to see through his eyes and scry the surrounding
    area with the crow's sharp vision. His second function is to enhance the power of Archer's first Noble Phantasm
    by perching atop the bow and acting as a conduit for ambient prana, significantly boosting Azusa Yumi's attack power.

Imperial Regalia of Japan~Yasakani no Magatama (A, Support)

The only one of the Three Sacred Treasures of Japan that can be accessed while summoned in the Archer class.
    The jewel is constantly generating prana, and can store this energy to be used later. While this seems a mediocre
    trait for such an exalted item, it is the rate and volume of the prana generation that sets it apart; every 48 hours
    an amount of energy equivalent to a Command Seal is accumulated inside, granting Archer a great boon in an emergency.
    If summoned as Saber, the sword Kusanagi can be accessed, and the mirror Yata no Kagami can be used as Caster.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; September 15th, 2015 at 12:17 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Well that's convenient timing, since I've also been working on a Jimmu sheet. Thankfully it's different enough that I don't feel bad for being sniped.
    I see that you focused more on Jimmu's particular legend, rather than just generically giving him the three regalia like I did :P And at first I just skimmed the NP, but reading it again the Azusa Yumi is pretty strong; I like it. I think that given Jimmu's relevance in the Japanese mythology/nation building his stats could be a bit higher, but that may be just me.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Servant Lancer:

True Name: Don Quixote
    I also like this one. I don't think I've seen many Spanish Servants actually.

However, has it become a thing that thing of giving the Servant a RM that can summon their homeland? I think I have seen quite a few examples lately.
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    I see that you focused more on Jimmu's particular legend, rather than just generically giving him the three regalia like I did :P And at first I just skimmed the NP, but reading it again the Azusa Yumi is pretty strong; I like it. I think that given Jimmu's relevance in the Japanese mythology/nation building his stats could be a bit higher, but that may be just me.
    Truth be told, I never would've made the connection between him and the regalia were it not for your sheet (they aren't mentioned on his Wikipedia page), so I added it in last minute and tried to make it slightly different.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My question for you today is: Have you ever seen an El Cid without sword NPs?

Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar
    The one known as El Campeador

Class: Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Parameters:

• Strength: B
    • Endurance: D
    • Agility: B
    • Mana: C
    • Luck: D
    • Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:

Riding - A - All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.

Magic Resistance - B - Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.
    Personal Skills:

Charisma - B - The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. It is said that a rank of B in this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King. Rider commanded armies, and also ruled over his own independent state in Spain for a while.

Military Tactics - B - Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Subversive Activities - C+ - The Servant can reduce enemy strength by up to 25% before combat is initiated. There is no change to Rider’s spiritual status as a hero due to it existing as a result of a combined effort of him and his men.

Noble Phantasm:

Babieca: A Barbarian King’s Gift to the Champion -Anti-Unit - Rider’s prized and dearly beloved Warhorse. Babieca is a grey Andalusian warhorse and is half Divine Beast thanks to specialized royal breeding. This Divine heritage makes it capable of traversing any sort of terrain, regardless of the effects of gravity or of common sense (such as along walls or on water). It rides at very high speeds, and its momentum is carried over to Rider’s attacks. Rank: C

Asedio de Valencia: Even in Death a Conqueror Cannot Falter - Anti-Unit (Self) - A passively existing Noble Phantasm that encompasses Rider’s entire body when he is summoned in this class. Whenever Rider should be fatally wounded in such a way that he cannot recover this Noble Phantasm will come into effect: Rider will be temporarily resurrected to lead one final full-force charge. This version of Rider is a mindless husk, however, and his only drive will be to kill the person who dealt him the killing blow. He will charge his opponent, regardless of opposition or of any other sort of issue keeping him from it; this attack will always succeed and the only way to survive it is to simply have a health large enough than the damage output if this attack. This, of course, is without taking into account defenses, but only conceptual ones would be enough to stop this assault anyway. Rank: B

Liburu Minaya: Combined Knowledge of the General’s Army - Support / Anti Army - A well worn book filled with pages from a multitude of sources, all handwritten by Rider himself. It provides Rider with the knowledge of the exact kind of attack that would instill fear into another’s heart. This fear manifests as a one rank drop across their whole statistic spectrum as long as they stay within Rider’s immediate presence. Every effective round this effect increases by one whole rank. It can be lessened, but not dissipated, by appropriate skills that provide defenses against mental interference. The easiest way to stop it is to run away. Rank: B

Background: A Castillian nobleman who rose from a mere knight in the courts of King Ferdinand the Great to become the hero of Spain. He lead Castillian military campaigns against the kingdoms of Leon and Galicia and against the Andalusian Muslim kingdoms. His family quickly grew due to his military prowess and his unorthodox tactics. However, when Sancho, the successor to Ferdinand and Rodrigo's superior, was assassinated, El Cid was thrown into Exile by the new king, Sancho's ousted brother Alfonso. In exile, he found work with his former enemies and served the Muslim rulers of Zaragoza, protecting them from Aragon and Barcelona, which only served to increase his fame and his legend. As he was given more free reign by the Muslim leaders in exchange for his continued alliance, Rodrigo Diaz took over the kingdom-city of Valencia, and ruled over it until his death. His untimely death came during the siege of Valencia by the Almoravid Berbers, but even in death he served to inspire his men. His wife mounted his body, suited up in armor, atop his noble steed and presented him to his troops as a banner to rally around. His troops won the battle, but their beloved commander had already lost his life in the struggle.

To this day, his legend remains and he has become immortalized in all forms of Spanish art.
    Last edited by gyrowins; September 15th, 2015 at 01:41 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Servant Rider:

True Name: Adam Kadmon

Summoning Catalyst: the animal-skin that he used to cover himself after leaving the Garden Of Eden.

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Strength- B (A)
    Agility- B (A)
    Endurance- B (A)
    Mana- A
    Luck- C
    NP- EX

Appearance: a tall, slender young man with bronzed skin, longish forest green hair, golden eyes and delicate facial features. He possesses an immaculate body perfectly in accordance with geometric ratios, akin to that of a marble sculpture.

Personality: Prideful and entitled, Rider is someone who seriously believes that the entire world is a garden existing only for his amusement. He dislikes modern humans and especially what they've done with "his" earth. He does have a fondness for nature and the company of animals. He has an innocent nature and doesn't really recognize good and evil as distinct, although he can commit cruelty he has no true evil intent. Among other things, he doesn't understand the modern taboo around nudity and sees it as an example of how degraded modern humans have become, that they're ashamed even of their own bodies.

Dislikes: other humans, the industrial age
    Talent: tilling the earth
    Natural Enemy: Lilith

Class Skills:

Riding (A++)- can ride and subjugate any creature existing under Gaea, including Phantasmal Beasts and even the illustrious Dragon-Kind.

Magic Resistance (D)- Negates Single-Action spells. possesses a low rank in Magic Resistance due to never having encountered magic in life.

Personal Skills:

Natural Body (A+)- as the original human whom exists as a template for all others, Rider is gifted with a perfect body devoid of any flaws or imperfections. The owner of this Skill is treated as if his physical stats are always Rank-Up.

Animal Dialogue (A++)- communication of intention with animals that don't possess words. With an A++ rank in this Skill, Rider can communicate naturally and issue commands to any animal, even Phantasmal Beasts. Considering he was the one who named all the world's animals, they instinctively recognize his authority.

Root Of Venus (A)- in the fable of Genesis it was said that God created the first woman from one of Adam's ribs. Because of this, any attacks from females on Rider will be treated as one rank down from what they would otherwise be, with the exception of E or EX rank attacks which remain the same.
    "Everything you are originated from me."

Noble Phantasms:

Genesis- Dominion Over All The Beasts Of The Earth (A+, Anti-Army): a Noble Phantasm representing Rider's being granted dominion over the creatures of the earth. He can be called the "original Rider" bestowed with any and all steeds, to whom other riders are merely imitations. When activated, the ground itself will split open and thousands upon thousands of beasts mythological and otherwise will tear themselves from the earth to fight alongside Rider. Any one of them can be used as his personal steed. He can also use this Noble Phantasm at a smaller scale to merely summon individual creatures instead of the entire army.

Eve- Flesh Of My Flesh, Bone Of My Bone (A++, Support): although Adam was bestowed with all the creatures of the earth, without a doubt his greatest gift was that of the original woman, Eve. Rider summons her by pulling a rib out of his chest and "planting" it into the ground. Eve is a high-grade homunculous given form by the earth with Adam's rib as catalyst, her skin is made of earth and her long (all the way down to her shins) hair is like leaves. She possesses green runic markings etched across her body and her eyes are a striking gold color the same as Rider himself. Eve basically functions as a secondary Servant, being incredibly loyal to Rider and having little will of her own. Her stats are Strength (A), Agility (A), Endurance (A), Mana (E) and Luck (E). Rider refers to Eve as his ace-in-the-hole, saying that her summoning easily compensates for the loss of his entire army of monstrous beasts.

Eden- Blessed Garden Of Pleasure (EX, Reality Marble): the Garden Of Eden that Rider dwelled in at the beginning of his life. Well, actually it's not the true Garden but simply a replica based on Rider's memories of it. When activated, the landscape changes to resemble an idealic garden with green fields in all directions, a cloudless blue sky and plants of all shapes and sizes. A conceptual paradise where injury and death do not exist. Within this Reality Marble Rider possesses a superb healing ability similiar to the effect Avalon has when implanted into somebody. Most injuries he recieves will heal over the moment they're made, for the World itself is actively denying their existence. However, due it being only being an imperfect replica of the true Garden Of Eden this ability does have its limits. It can't heal decapitation nor full on disintigration. In addition Eden only provides a blessing to the body, attacks that target the soul directly will bypass it. Opponents with Divinity can also bypass it to a degree that depends on their rank in the skill. Lastly, as a Reality Marble it of course can only be sustained for a limited time and drains Rider's prana supply severely while active. Although one might expect the blessing of the Garden to extend to all those within it, in fact Rider is the only one recognized as a true resident of the Garden, with all others being merely "intruders".

I know I said that the last one would it for a while but what can I say, I was struck with inspiration. Another "final boss" type character, complete with some seriously hax abilities. I basically designed Adam to be the Gilgamesh equivalent for the Rider class, both in personality and abilities. In fact looking over it even I was surprised by how the deep the similarities went. They both have one NP named after a creation myth (Genesis, Enuma Elish), one named after their only companion (Eve, Enkidu) and another one named after a place (Garden Of Eden, Gate of Babylon). Okay, maybe that last one's a bit of a stretch but still. A battle between this Rider, Odin and my Samson would be amazing to watch (I would say those are the OP Servants I've come up with)!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; March 1st, 2016 at 05:25 PM.

He has an innocent nature and doesn't really recognize good and evil as distinct
    Among other things, he doesn't understand the modern taboo around nudity and sees it as an example of how degraded modern humans have become, that they're ashamed even of their own bodies
    How do you justify those 2 parts of his personality?
    Eating the fruit from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil is kinda integral to the story
    Same with being ashamed of his own nudity.

Genesis- Dominion Over All The Beasts Of The Earth
    Why is he summoning beasts from the earth?

Eve- Flesh Of My Flesh, Bone Of My Bone
    I get the principle of this NP but why are Eve's physical stats higher than Adam's?

Also in general what qualifies Adam as a Rider/ why did you decide to make him one?
    Last edited by Elthanes; September 15th, 2015 at 02:33 PM.
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

Banned
    Blog Entries

True Name:
    The Buddha's Power
    Vajrapani

Class: Saver
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Central Asia

STR: A+ END: A+

AGI: B+ MGI: B

LCK: C NP: EX

Class Skills:

Charisma: E

The ability to lead allies in battle. Increases the combat potential of allies in combat. A rare talent, though it is also a class skill of Saver. Vajrapani's rank is low due to his role as an intimidator rather than a leader, though he serves excellently in the role of a guide.

Counter Evil: C

Reduces the parameters of certain enemies during combat. In contrast to the Buddha's Counter Hero, the protective deities that defeat the malevolent demons that plague mankind in Buddhism have Counter Evil. Any enemy of an Evil alignment suffers 2 Rank Downs to all physical stats when confronted with Saver.

Personal Skills:

Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig:
    A

Renders protection to one who has reached Nirvana, a anti-Purge protection that marks the Servant as a "Protector of the World". Unconditionally reduces all damage taken by the Servant by a value equivalent to 65% of the Servant's HP, and nullifies all Mental Interference. Though his original rank of this is EX, Vajrapani's rank is lowered due to leaving the realm of Nirvana to guide mortals along the Eightfold Path.

Innocent Monster: C

An attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. Though his appearance when he was a human was one akin to that of the Buddha, his appearance in Buddhist folklore is based on that of the Greek hero Herakles, and so his skin and brawn are akin to that of the great hero of Greece when summoned.

Staff of Five Tigers and Goat Herds: EX

A style of
    staff
    Gun
    martial arts originating in China, specifically the Shaolin Monastery, which Vajrapani is the patron saint of. Said to have originally taught this to the earliest Shaolin monks, Vajrapani is a master beyond compare in its use, being its progenitor, and only a few great masters have said to be his equal to this day. By utilizing the enermous Qi generated by a Boddhisattva's mere presence, his becomes less of a martial art and more akin to a natural action, as base for him as breathing is to a human.

Qigong: A+

A Chinese principle that all living things are connected by a great cosmic life force, which can be utilized by those who have mastered Taoist or Buddhist principles. Commonly associated with traditional medicine, geomancy, martial arts, meditation and philosophy, it has several systems that mirror it in other cultures, such as the Hindu Prana, Chakra and the Jewish Nefesh. Due to the massive Qi radiation of a Boddhisattva, Saver's connection with it is by nature extremely high, with no need for rituals, meditation or other such things to harness it. By enhancing his body with it, all physical stats can be increased temporarily, though it is mostly used by Saver to divine the futures of those who would seek his guidance.

Noble Phantasm:

Fire-Clad Footsteps on Song and Shaoshi
    Oṃ Vajrapāṇi Hūṃ Phaṭ: EX

Anti-Country

The reproduction of a miracle that occurred in 14th Century China during the Red Turban Rebellion. When the Shaolin monastery was laid under siege by a massive horde of bandits, a lone kitchen worker with a long firepoker as his makeshift staff saved the day. Selflessly he dived into the furnace where the weapons of the monastery was forged, and in honor of his sacrifice, Vajrapani manifested as a monstrous giant clad in fire and wielding a massive staff tipped with lava, so huge that he could stand astride both Mount Song and the imperial fort atop Mount Shaoshi, mountains over five miles apart from each other. Terrified by the sight of the giant, the bandit horde fled in panic and never returned.

By similarly diving into a source of fire, Vajrapani can take this form once more, consuming an extreme amount of Mana to bring forth a one-man fighting force that can easily lay waste to an entire country in a matter of minutes, though it is unlikely that any Master of nothing less than Crown-class will be able to hold out and be in good health for more than 10 seconds. In that time-span however, it is very likely that Vajrapani has already annihilated his enemy and then some.
    Last edited by Christemo; September 16th, 2015 at 02:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elthanes View Post
    How do you justify those 2 parts of his personality?
    Eating the fruit from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil is kinda integral to the story
    Same with being ashamed of his own nudity.
    His personality when summoned is based off how he was when he was still in the Garden (same with how Gilgamesh is portrayed as the total dick he was originally despite getting way better after meeting Enkidu).

I get the principle of this NP but why are Eve's physical stats higher than Adam's?
    What, a woman can't be more powerful than a man? SEXIST!!!!! Seriously though, I admit I have no justification for that except Rule Of Cool.

Also in general what qualifies Adam as a Rider/ why did you decide to make him one?
    Because he's the original human granted ownership over all the animals of the earth. He's not just "a" rider, he's the Rider. First and foremost. Accept no substitutes.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; September 15th, 2015 at 04:51 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    His personality when summoned is based off how he was when he was still in the Garden (same with how Gilgamesh is portrayed as the total dick he was originally despite getting way better after meeting Enkidu).
    Uh no thats just post-Enkidu Gil

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gil's always a dick, unless he's actively with Enkidu. Whenever Enkiddo's not around he resumes being a dick.

Blog Entries
    Well, in the original story he become a lot less of an arrogant prick after his fight with Enkidu. I dunno about Type-Moon's personal interpretation of it though.

Blog Entries
    Type-Moon Gilgamesh is always a dick, but when he's interacting with someone he likes he's nicer about it. He warns them about the trap question that'll get them killed if they answer wrong, for starter.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

What, a woman can't be powerful than a man? SEXIST!!!!! Seriously though, I admit I have no justification for that except Rule Of Cool.
    A derivative being superior to the original is just not very Type-Moon-like
    Atleast try to come up with an explanation.

TM Gil is post-enkidu
    Last edited by Elthanes; September 15th, 2015 at 03:14 PM.
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    Gil's always a dick, unless he's actively with Enkidu.
    As Hakuno realizes in CCC it's actually that you need to read between the lines, past the demeaning insults.

"Don't be dumb you're nothing like my friend. I've never known anyone as idiotic as you." = "You don't need to compare yourself to anyone, you are the one and only you."

- - - Updated - - -

Which isn't to say that Gilgamesh isn't a dick, but he's not exactly polite even when hanging out with people he actually likes.
    Last edited by Siriel; September 15th, 2015 at 03:10 PM.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Blog Entries
    A derivative being superior to the original is just not very Type-Moon-like
    Atleast try to come up with an explanation.
    To quote a certain Shirou Emiya: "There's no rule that says a fake can't surpass the original!"
    Last edited by RoydGolden; September 15th, 2015 at 04:54 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I mean the problem is that he's straight up wrong.

Blog Entries
    I don't think Shirou's statement was intended as totally wrong though. Especially since the idea of "a fake more real than the real thing" is a big part of the UBW route (i.e Shirou's "fake" ideals).

Blog Entries
    Nobody ever says his ideal is fake, just wrong/hypocritical/borrowed/etc.
    O piteous Wanderer.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Hello, I"ve been lurking here for a while, and I finally got to making a Heroic Spirit Stat Sheet. This was a real challenge, little is known about Connla, so I had to make up a lot. Please, tell me what you think.

Connla
    Classes: Due to Connla's unique skill, he qualifies for all seven standard classes. *As Rider, he prefers to fight on foot, as his craft is only for transportation*
    Master: N/A
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Sex: Male
    Height:
    Weight:
    Weapon: Sword, Spear, Bow, Dagger, Shortaxe, Round Shield
    STR: C*
    CON: D*
    AGI: B+
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    Noble Phantasm: C+
    An average Master would have this for Connla's stats. Under a High class Master, the stats marked will receive a rank up.

Legend: A true child of the green land of Erin, Connla was born to Cuchulain and Aoife. Trained from a young age by his mother, little is known of this time save that Connla swore three Geas: To never turn back from a journey, to never refuse a challenge, and to never volunteer his name. He trained until he did come of age, then he set out for his father's homeland on a bronze boat with golden oars. He journeyed to the home of his father but could not give out his name when asked due to the Geas he swore. Offended, his father's companion and friend, Conall Cernach, did challenge Conlla. Connla overcame Conall and disarmed him in short order. Intrigued, Cuchulain challenged Connla himself, and though his heart wept, Connla fought. They fought for a whole day, and Connla pressed his father enough that the Hero-Light suffused Cuchulain's features. In the instant Connla was distracted, Cuchulain cast the Gae Bolg, wounding Connla unto death. The ring given to Aoife by Cuchulain fell out of Connla's pouch, and Cuchulain was overcome by grief. Connla's last words were "Father, we could have carried the flag of Ulster to the very coasts of Erin"

Tactics: Confident in his ability, Connla prefers to fight head-on without restraint. He will first fight with as close a copy of his enemy's weapon that he possesses, but should the fight become extended, he will begin to rapidly switch weapons at blinding speed, every technique flowing into the next. Due to the Geas he swore, he will never be the first to disengage from a fight and never refuse a challenge. As he was young when he died, his reach is much smaller than most, and he will take advantage of everything he can. As a last resort, he will reveal his Noble Phantasm, and use it for a simple distraction, preferring to strike with blade and spell.

Personal Skills
    The gift of Cumas, legacy of heroes- B
    Connla is the child of two of Ireland's greatest, and inheritor of all their talent. Trained by his mother, Aoife for his whole life, Connla has mastery in any weapon or discipline taught in that green land. As he challenged his father at a young age, this skill is not as high as it could have been if he lived longer.

Grace -A
    This skill is the ability to be aware of one's surroundings. At rank A the Servant cannot be surprised save by an equal rank in Presence Concealment or skill equivalent to it. Inherently short range, this skill extends two meters around him.

Knowledge of Respect and Harmony-C
    Despite the shortness of his life and that his training was not yet compete, Connla was able to fight Cu Chulainn to a standstill, and even press the great hero. At this rank, Connla's techniques are unable to be seen through. However, high Instinct or a long battle could allow his opponent to determine which of their own techniques would work best against Connla.

Information Erasure-
    ite all that goes into training a warrior of Connla's ability, no word got out. He is only known for his duel with his father, and his tragic end. At this rank, after battle is concluded knowledge of Connla is erased, as is obvious evidence. This effect does not apply to modern recording devices. Should this skill be penetrated through logical deduction yet Connla's Noble Phantasm remain hidden, Connla's name will remain concealed but nothing else.

Noble Phantasms:
    The Heir's Proof C+
    A simple thumb ring, it draws attention to it. A glint appears greater, its shine entralls the unwary. This effect penetrates all covers and concealment Connla is using, and can make a useful distraction. Conversely, if hidden this ring hides the identity of its master to all.
    Last edited by Firstdisciple; September 15th, 2015 at 10:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Not bolding your entire sheet might be a help, if you don't mind me suggesting it.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair