Page 138 of 782 FirstFirst ... 3888128133136137138139140143148188238638 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

The Jacks #2

I've decided to do a little series of Servants in relation with my Caster from earlier. What is the relation you may ask? They are all named Jack. Simple to the point I have everybody but Beserker and Lancer mapped in my head.

Please tell me what you think of each of them. And warn me if they're too fanwank.

Servant: Saber

True identity: Samurai Jack (His true name would forever be unknown)

Alignment:
    Neutral Good (He cannot be call Lawful since most of his legend takes place where the Ruler's "Evil is Law")

Parameters
    -
    Strength: (A)
    Endurance: (B)
    Agility: (A)
    Magic : (E)
    Luck: (C-)

Class skills-

Magic Resistance: (D) For being of the Saber class his Magical resistance is very low. This is mostly due to the fact that the main antagonist in his legend used magic frequently and effectively against him. It is only so high due to his qualifications as Saber and his mental constitution.

Riding:
    (A) He had used a number of vehicles and animal mounts throughout his life, many that this generation will never see, with little difficulty.

Personal Skills-

Battle Continuation:
    (A) He has face virtual armies of various kinds while injured, poisoned or otherwise handicapped and still came out the victor.

Bravery:
    (A) No matter the foe he rarely backed down and stared them down unflinching.

Expert of Many Specialization:
    (B) He had traveled the world in his younger years, learning and mastering many different skills and disciplines in preparation to face his ultimate foe. And when that battle was interrupted he traveled a vastly different land, learning and adapting with each destination.

Eye of the Mind (True):
    (A+) There is little that you can name that he has not faced and defeated, giving him a vast amount of experience some heroes could only dream of.

Eternal Arms Mastership
    : (A) He is perhaps the greatest warrior not only in his generation but in one in the far flung future.

Noble Phantasm:

The Sword:
    (A++) Anti-Monster/Anti Evil/Anti-unit, A sword that was made from the righteousness of a good man and forged by three gods, each the head of their pantheons (Odin, Ra, Vishnu), with the sole purpose of destroying evil. It is a divine weapon that will cut through near any mundane substance, given enough force, and obliterate malice/demonic/evil forces. This extends to Dark Gods.
    Last edited by TheDivineDemon; August 26th, 2012 at 11:46 PM.

If you're telling me mother fucking Samurai Jack, best swordsmen all swordsmen, does not have Eternal Arms Mastership I'm going to laugh you right off the stage.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Did he use anything beside his sword?

Doesn't matter. Dat skill comes with the package of being bestest swordsman.

If you're telling me mother fucking Samurai Jack, best swordsmen all swordsmen, does not have Eternal Arms Mastership I'm going to laugh you right off the stage.
    Wow, how did I miss that skill? Honestly! I would call it wankish but it is something he would have, plus he only has that one Noble Phantasm. I'll fix it in a sec.

Nothing of notice. He's a proven expert in a number of weapons and fighting styles but its when he has a sword that he really shines.

Blog Entries
    Hercules is so skilled with every type of weapon that he can be summoned as any class except Caster, and he doesn't have Eternal Arms Mastership. Gen is a horrible wankbeast for creating such nonsense.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You just mad because Lancelot was so skilled, his skill became a skill.

Yeah, but see, it sort of makes sense because Herc, while being pretty much the most awesome guy ever, wasn't especially renowned as being a legendary swordsman, as much as he was a legendary everything. While Lancelot was.

also Jack is pretty awesome. Need to reiterate that.

Blog Entries
    The qualifications don't really have anything to do with swordsmanship, though. They are literally just "be the best dude of your era", and Hercules totally was. If Lancelot gets it, then Herc should have too. Herc does not, so the skill clearly only exists because Gen was wanking all over his emo-knight.

Anyway, I'm opposed to Jack having on the grounds that I think that people should be original and think up new skills, because just copy pasting stuff from other Servants and maybe fiddling with the rank is super boring and needs to stop.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Anyway, I'm opposed to Jack having on the grounds that I think that people should be original and think up new skills, because just copy pasting stuff from other Servants and maybe fiddling with the rank is super boring and needs to stop.
    >implying canon doesn't do that already
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

I can agree and disagree with that. Some things like Instinct, Bravery and so on are basically staple ingredients. But most Heroic spirits have, or should have, a personal skill or event that carries on with them.

But Jack is basically the stereotypical samurai taken up to eleven and beyond. Can't really do much about that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    >implying canon doesn't do that already
    They do it some, especially with stuff like Divinity, but it's nowhere near as rampant as it is in fan-made profiles. And Gen, to his credit, made up a lot of his own skills. More than he reused from FSN, I think. Even if some of them are a bit wanky.

Blog Entries
    They do it some, especially with stuff like Divinity, but it's nowhere near as rampant as it is in fan-made profiles. And Gen, to his credit, made up a lot of his own skills. More than he reused from FSN, I think. Even if some of them are a bit wanky.
    Personally, I try to use a mix of new skills and old skills, but there's enough personal skills between F/SN, Zero, Apocrypha, and Extra that in some cases it would honestly be redundant to reach for a new one when there's already a pretty appropriate fit for the character. It's still true that people should be more willing to make new ones though.

...I admit, I always cringe on Charisma, since that's a rampant one even though the very skill itself says how rare it is.

The Jacks #3

Servant: Rider (Qualifies for Avenger and mildly as a Saber)

True Identity: Captain Jack Sparrow

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Parameters
    -
    Strength: (D)
    Endurance: (D)
    Agility: (D)
    Magic: (E)
    Luck: (A)

Class Skills:

Riding:
    (C) Through capable of riding animals he doesn't really show his aptitude until he is on a boat.

Magical Resistance:
    (D) He has had a few experience with magic, learning what to avoid and runaway from as the years go by.

Personal Skills:

Disengage: (A) "You will always remember that this was the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!" He has been known to escape from very difficult to nigh impossible situations, from a jail cell to Davey Jones' Locker.

Glorious Bastard:
    (B) A sub version of Charisma where people don't know whether they want to strangle him or like him.

Noble Phantasms:

Bring me that Horizon/The Black Pearl: (Anti-Army, B) A ship Jack has sold his very soul to Davy Jones to save, giving it it's unique coal black coloring, and would follow his to his death, and subsequent escape from said death.

The ship has thirty-two cannons and has gained both fame and infamy over the years. Fame for being the only known ship to out run the Flying Dutchman and infamy for the ten years it spent as a ghost ship for a cursed crew. And as such the ship has its own power behind it.

Becoming a spectral ship not bound by sea, or that one time Jack made it sail on the land.

Heart's Desire: (Support, B) A compass Jack carried with him in life that never pointed north. Instead it was charmed to point to what he most desired. Sometimes he wasn't even sure what he desired and the compass has lead him to something great, or he was so indecisive that he ended up lost. But if he has a destination in mind the compass has rarely lead him wrong.

Curse of Cortez: (Support, A) Once activated this Noble Phantasm cannot be turned off and as such Jack finds it distasteful, even if it is useful. In a sense Jack becomes invulnerable, unable to take harm or to be killed in any conventional way. In exchange for this "Gift" Jack accepts the curse.

He cannot feel, taste or even smell for as long as the curse last, which in this case is as long as he is summoned. In addition he gives up his humanity to be become a Monstrous Undead entity that reveals it's true form in the moon light.

• This has the added bonus of adding a C ranked Monstrous Strength to his personal skills.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

I wanted to come up with a skill that involved his drunken sea legged swagger and his unpredictable nature but I couldn't think of a decent name or rank.

Also, Heart's Desire automatically makes him one of the most dangerous player in any war he's summoned into, atleast in my opinion. After he finds the booze, and maybe a quick lay, no servant would be safe.
    Last edited by TheDivineDemon; August 26th, 2012 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    Sakura isn't a monster.
    Good thing I said Dark Sakura and not normal Sakura, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirou_EMIYA View Post
    What about Oni Akuma? Akuma at full strength, with 7 (not dragon) balls around who aura burns down a ENTIRE forest and punching the inside of a volcano causes it to ERUPT.
    Hm...Now I feel like making Akuma/Oni now...EX+++++ Satsui no Hadou, anyone?
    Not even close. EX means it can't be calculated. And, frankly, sinking an island is more impressive than burning down a forest or making a volcano erupt. If you're EX, you'd better be doing something insanely bizarre/haxx by Nasuverse standards or you'd better be nuking a continent. His Satsui no Hadou would be A++ (same as Excalibur) unless we alllow feats from Asura's Wrath (just watched Lost Episodes 1 & 2), in which case both Ryu and Akuma have EX stats (normal Ryu survived being punched from the Earth to the Moon and Gouki/Akuma literally kicked him so hard he flew out of Asura's dimension).

Quote Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
    Name: Cao Cao
    Like his "Eyes of the People" Personal Skill, but "Speak and He Shall Appear" is way too haxxed. He'd be better off letting everyone know who he is in the hopes that an enemy Master would mention his name while discussing strategies to fight him! That would be EX! He's kind of wanked, isn't he? Appearing wherever someone mentions his name (I cannot reiterate how broken this is), turning the odds in any fight to 50/50 or 50/20 with a 30% chance of escaping regardless of the conditions of the battle (though at least its one-use only) and Rank A Disengage? Talk aout a frustrating Servant to fight!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDivineDemon View Post
    Samurai Jack
    Its Jack. He's supposed to be wanked! That's... like, the entire point of his character! He's a nod to all those ancient mythological heroes who did insane crap like shoot down the sun with a bow and arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    He was a master of fighting with spears, a bow and arrows and was fairly competent at using shields last time I watched an episode. That said, Eternal Arms Mastership has nothing to do with wielding any specific kind of weapon. I can't remember if Jack ever had to fight while under mental interference magic or something that was inhibiting his mental faculties.

Hercules is so skilled with every type of weapon that he can be summoned as any class except Caster, and he doesn't have Eternal Arms Mastership. Gen is a horrible wankbeast for creating such nonsense.
    It was created specifically so that Lancelot could use his skills while under Mad Enhancement. I think you guys are confusing Knight of Honor with Eternal Arms Mastership again. Eternal Arms mastership just means that you can fight with all your skill even while under unnatural mental interference, it has nothing to do with how skilled you are with multiple weapons. Heracles was almost infamous for being driven berserk on more than one occasion, so obviously he doesn't get it as a Personal Skill.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDivineDemon View Post
    Captain Jack Sparrow
    Glorious Bastard made me laugh, but I wouldn't Rank Hearts Desire at EX. It doesn't actually do anything impossible to calculate or insanely haxxed by Nasuverse standards, nor is it some divine tool.

As for it making him a dangerous player, I kind of doubt it. Jack doesn't like to fight or kill (he'd rather steal what he wants and flee), so even if he wants to win the Grail War, it'll just point him to where the Grail will manifest, not to enemey Masters/Servants (actually I can see him using the curse to fake his death and then stealing the Grail while the remaining two Servants fight it out). The guy isn't an Assassin. The Curse of Cortez wouldn't make him invincible either. Its not that the men under the curse were invincible, it just made it so they couldn't die. They could still be restrained (the guy who was played by Orlando Bloom, didn't his father get chucked to the bottom of the sea in chains according to one of the bad guys), and we never saw any of them blasted by a cannon IIRC, so I'd wager a powerful enough attack would rip Jack to undead shreds.

Oh, and DivineDemon, I am disappoint! You didn't give him an NP based on "Parlay" or "The Rules/Well, They're Really More Guidelines"!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    It was created specifically so that Lancelot could use his skills while under Mad Enhancement. I think you guys are confusing Knight of Honor with Eternal Arms Mastership again. Eternal Arms mastership just means that you can fight with all your skill even while under unnatural mental interference, it has nothing to do with how skilled you are with multiple weapons. Heracles was almost infamous for being driven berserk on more than one occasion, so obviously he doesn't get it as a Personal Skill.
    Don't quote me and say that, I didn't confuse shit. You get eternal arms mastership for being the best dude of your era when it comes to fighting and shit, like I said. I was pointing out that Hercules being so the best at everything that he can easily slip into any class means that he was the best dude of his era by far. If you go by the qualifications of the skill, Hercules should have had some level of it, but he didn't because that's not Nasu's Berserker aesthetic.

Blog Entries

Like his "Eyes of the People" Personal Skill, but "Speak and He Shall Appear" is way too haxxed. He'd be better off letting everyone know who he is in the hopes that an enemy Master would mention his name while discussing strategies to fight him! That would be EX! He's kind of wanked, isn't he? Appearing wherever someone mentions his name (I cannot reiterate how broken this is), turning the odds in any fight to 50/50 or 50/20 with a 30% chance of escaping regardless of the conditions of the battle (though at least its one-use only) and Rank A Disengage? Talk about a frustrating Servant to fight!
    The reason for Speak and He Shall Appear, is because of the following reasons.
    When marching his actual armies, whenever they were hungry or thirsty he yelled, since you know he was on a horse and further then most infantry, that he shall a garden of peaches etc and they should hurry the hell up to go eat it, so then everyone would start running like crazy ad apparently his enemies were just freaking shocked that his armies had reached them so quickly.
    The other is, in China, "Speak Of Cao Cao, Cao Cao appears." Is an actual saying.
    Sound familiar? "Speak Of The Devil and He Shall Appear." See this? China made a saying just like it before they heard of the Devil. Speaks volumes about him and it's too good to pass up as an NP.
    So while he has very powerful skills and NP, he also isn't that great of a fighter himself, well, not as crazy and focused as the more awesome people of his time.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Saw a series of Jacks so....
    -------------------------------
    Name: Jack

Title: The Confused Giant-Slayer

Class: Saber

Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality: Likes treasure hunting, and noble enough to be one of the Knights of the Round Table. In reality he is petty, and will do anything to get his way. A sort of 'ends justifies the means,' type of person.

Appearance: http://www.childrenstory.info/childr...chdfrytls1.jpg

Bio: A hero that has been completely confused with another completely different hero and therefore his parameters, skills, and Noble Phantasms are completely jumbled. His legend is a combination of "Jack and the Beanstalk," and "Jack the Giant-Killer." This blend of legends will become absolute in 2013 when New Line Cinema releases that movie, you know the one I'm talking about -.-, and no that is not my inspiration for this guy, my inspiration was Nasu's "Sig." Anyway, this Heroic Spirit's base is undoubtedly that of "Jack, the Giant Killer" however as the legends have become more or less interchangeable, complete opposite of Sigurd and Siegfried, so depending on where this Heroic Spirit is summoned he will receive Noble Phantasms and skills befitting the legend's origin in that land.

Weapon:

If summoned in England; Morning Star.

If summoned in Scandinavia; random sword.

Parameters:

Strength: D

Endurance: C

Agility:

If summoned in England B plus

If summoned in Scandinavian country or elsewhere B

Mana: E

Luck: A plus

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance:

If summoned in a Scandinavian country or elsewhere, C. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

If summoned in England, B. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected. The rank up is due to a horn he has that breaks enhancements which has been sublimated as part of his Magic Resistance.

Riding:

If summoned in England, A. All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have aptitude for the Rider Class.

If summoned in a Scandinavian country or elsewhere, E. Automatically gained as part of the Knight Classes. Knowledge on how to ride a horse.

Personal Skills:

Giant Slayer: A

At this level, a random modifier is conferred to a stat when facing a Giant, or a being with Giant blood.

Eye of the Mind (False): C

If summoned a Scandinavian country, this is due to an innate talent to sense danger augmented by many close confrontations with one particular nasty giant.

If summoned in England, this is not an innate talent, but rather a Sixth Sense gained through many adventures and close encounters.

Disengage: B

The ability to break away from combat with the bonus effect of returning battle conditions what they were at the beginning of the battle while giving the Servant a pre-emptive strike.

Eye for Art (If summoned in England): E plus plus plus

Has no knowledge of art; however if a Noble Phantasm that was part of a treasure hoard is seen, the true name will be revealed to him.

Demi-Human (Giant) (If summoned in England): B minus

Uncle is a giant; therefore his Father was most probably a giant even if there is no clear evidence.

Noble Phantasm:

Name: Magic Beans (If summoned anywhere else other than England)

Title: Professor Copperfield's Miracle Legumes

Owner: Jack, Grower of Beanstalks

Type: Anti-Army

Range: 1-10

Maximum Number of Targets: 100 people

Description: Convenient beans that grow on will and in any sort of soil, just add water. The beanstalks that grow out of these beans are particularly hardy with an AC 35. They can crush non-metals, semi-metals, and even metals, but in the end they are still plants. Particularly useful as a defensive wall considering how tall they can grow.

Name: The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs (If summoned in Scandinavia)

Title: La Poule Aux Oeufs D'or

Owner: Jack, Grower of Beanstalks; Giant

Type: Anti-Unit

Range: 1

Maximum Number of Targets: 1

Description: A goose that lays golden eggs when given the command "Lay." These golden eggs serve the purpose of fascination, but the fascination that it delivers is not a magecraft and cannot be blocked by Magic Resistance. It can only be cancelled with an anti-fascination skill or Noble Phantasm that has the same numerical quantity as the Noble Phantasm. This Noble Phantasm confers Golden Rule (False): A. Too much use of this Noble Phantasm will lead to an inflated gold market. A good Noble Phantasm to use in countries that operate on the gold standard. The goose itself is no different from a regular goose, so bon appetite if necessary. Note: If one is considering on using this Noble Phantasm for Foie Gras, let it be said now that Foie Gras, albeit delicious, is considered inhumane.

Since Jack is a Giant Killer and not a Beanstalk Grower, he does not know the command that lets the Noble Phantasm lay eggs. It is virtually sealed. The best use is indeed cooking.

Name: Dagda (If summoned in Scandinavia)

Title: The Harp that Plays Itself

Owner: Jack, Grower of Beanstalks; Giant

Range: 1-20

Description: A magical harp that plays when the command "Sing," is given. A Mental Interference Noble Phantasm that makes the listener drop off to sleep. This type of mental interference is not magecraft, and cannot be blocked by Magic Resistance; rather one needs an equal number in anti-mental interference skills or Noble Phantasm. This Noble Phantasm does not work on the concept of ranks, but rather on numbers.

It is protected by a Guardian Spirit who likes poached eggs.

As Jack is a Giant Slayer and not a Grower of Beanstalks he doesn't know what to say to make the harp actually sing. It would be better for him to use this Noble Phantasm as a throwing weapon, or as a way to destroy the eardrums of nearby cats with his terrible playing. So in that respect it is virtually sealed.

Name: Morning Star (If summoned in England)

Title: Sword that Cuts Asunder

Owner: Jack, the Giant Killer; Jack's uncle

Range: 1-2

Description: When the True Name is called it becomes a conceptual weapon that can cut anything as long as that thing 'can be cut.' When the item that is being cut is cut and 'can be cut,' the status of the object after the cut is 'has been cut.' This is a Noble Phantasm which ignores statistics and relies on the object's inherent properties.

When one is facing a Holy Spirit, a random modifier is placed on one of the user's parameters and increased damage is dealt.

Name: Galligantua (If summoned in England)

Title: Coat of Darkness

Owner: Jack, the Giant Killer; Jack's Uncle

Description: An imitation of Spatial Quarantine. The user cannot be detected, even with Elimination rank Presence Detection. When under this cloak no prana, sound, nor sight is emitted. It is comparable to A plus rank Presence Concealment. However, there is one big flaw in it…

Name: Thunderdell (If summoned in England)

Title: Two Heads are Better than One

Description: The Elimination Rank comes from the fact that the cap just happens also to be a Heroic Spirit. It is an all knowing, all seeing cap that should have access to the to the human consciousness, Alaya. Too bad the Grail cannot replicate this connection.

Name: Cormoran (If summoned in England)

Title: Shoes of Swiftness

Description: As a passive skill the shoes confer a modifier in Agility and also allow a top running speed of 300km/h. When the true name is called, the shoes burn enough prana to allow the user a movement speed of Mach 13. This speed can be further increased by adding significantly more prana to the shoes; however, if that prana is added on, this Noble Phantasm becomes a one use only.

---------------------------------

Name: Thunderdell

Title: Two Heads are Better than One

Class: - (Can be a Caster.)

Alignment: True Neutral

Personality: A sassy, snarky… err strong, black, independent cap who need no man… err, that is need no Master.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/74fog.jpg

Bio: A familiar that happens to be a cap that found a path to Alaya. It was made as a confession device that would tell the magus all the target's secrets; however, as she examined more and more humans hearts and learned more and more about human emotions and such, it reached the stage that a certain psychoanalyst couldn't. From there it became somewhat of a prophet foreseeing human disasters, and such. If the question has to do with humans, the cap can answer it. It is for that reason why this cap which happens to know humans better than humans themselves is on the throne of heroes.

Parameters:

Strength: E

Endurance: E

Agility: E

Mana: E

Luck: E

Class Skills: -

Personal Skills:

Librarian of Stored Knowledge: A plus

Thunderdell has no memory, she only has records; therefore, her 'memory,' is infinite and eternal. If something needs to be 'remembered,' she can pull out any information even if she doesn't meet the luck check. The modifier comes in when her master forgets something, as she also records his or her memory as well.

Clairvoyance: B plus plus plus

Superior visual perception of up to 6km. The modifiers confer; precognition, X-ray vision, and view of a target's intent.

Presence Detection: A plus

Thunderdell is capable of detecting anything from other Servants to bus stops, at a ten kilometer radius. She's a lot more snarky than a GPS though. Even Servants that have a skill in Presence Concealment can be detected unless that Servant's Presence Concealment equals her Presence Detection.

Noble Phantasm:

Name: Arayashiki

Title: The Collective Consciousness

Description: Due to limitations of the Grail and the ineptness of her master, this Noble Phantasm cannot be used. Fragments of its power are related through her personal skills. Since she is not actually the "Servant," a command spell won't work either.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Saw a series of Jacks so....
    -------------------------------
    Name: Jack

Title: The Confused Giant-Slayer

Class: Saber
    Though I'm disappointed I can't do him now I applaud you for doing him better than I probably would have. I was going to do something similar with his muddied myths but what you did was just impressive! But what happens when he's summoned in Japan man?

He was a master of fighting with spears, a bow and arrows and was fairly competent at using shields last time I watched an episode. That said, Eternal Arms Mastership has nothing to do with wielding any specific kind of weapon. I can't remember if Jack ever had to fight while under mental interference magic or something that was inhibiting his mental faculties.
    It's been a while since I've actually watched the cartoon so things are little fuzzy but didn't he go through something like a delusional episode? And with all this debate I'm kind've wonder if I should just get rid of the skill...

Glorious Bastard made me laugh, but I wouldn't Rank Hearts Desire at EX. It doesn't actually do anything impossible to calculate or insanely haxxed by Nasuverse standards, nor is it some divine tool.

As for it making him a dangerous player, I kind of doubt it. Jack doesn't like to fight or kill (he'd rather steal what he wants and flee), so even if he wants to win the Grail War, it'll just point him to where the Grail will manifest, not to enemey Masters/Servants (actually I can see him using the curse to fake his death and then stealing the Grail while the remaining two Servants fight it out). The guy isn't an Assassin. The Curse of Cortez wouldn't make him invincible either. Its not that the men under the curse were invincible, it just made it so they couldn't die. They could still be restrained (the guy who was played by Orlando Bloom, didn't his father get chucked to the bottom of the sea in chains according to one of the bad guys), and we never saw any of them blasted by a cannon IIRC, so I'd wager a powerful enough attack would rip Jack to undead shreds.

Oh, and DivineDemon, I am disappoint! You didn't give him an NP based on "Parlay" or "The Rules/Well, They're Really More Guidelines"!!
    1. Heart's Desire: Damn, my fuck up. I meant to put NP or whatever it is that means too weak to have an actual rank but then again I think something like B rank could fit. Make it nearly impossible to cloud the target. And arguable on the divine tool, he got it from a Water Goddess trapped in a mortal body.

And it doesn't matter how nice of a guy Jack is if his master is an asshole (*cough*Fate/Zero Lance*Cough*).

2.The Curse of Cortez: I said he couldn't be killed conventionally and to most servants that's a chopped off head, being hacked to death, shot through the heart and so on. In the movie dude's body parts were still moving around when they weren't attached. Though a strong enough Prana Burst attack would probably end him and an Anti-Monster weapon would make the ability mute, probably going to tweak the rank now.

3. And I just got an idea for that missing skill I was looking for! Pirates Life! Or something like that. Give me a few.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Though I'm disappointed I can't do him now I applaud you for doing him better than I probably would have. I was going to do something similar with his muddied myths but what you did was just impressive! But what happens when he's summoned in Japan man?
    Oh you can still do him if you want to. If he was summoned in Japan he'd just get the beans. The only place he doesn't get the beans is England.