Thread: Fans of Whose Line is it Anyway? This may interest you...

Fans of Whose Line is it Anyway? This may interest you...

Drew Carey's hosting a new improv show starting tonight at 8:00 PM (Pacific time) on the Game Show channel. From what I've read it features pretty much the same cast and the same premise as Whose Line, so I'll be watching. I've still got episodes of Whose Line that I recorded years ago on multiple tapes, as well as a tape of me and a few friends doing some of the games (which will never see the light of day again if I can help it, lol), so as you can tell I'm a big fan.

Blog Entries
    MUST DVR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Lavender
    :O

Thank you for the heads up!

Blog Entries
    Ahh.... "Whose Line is it Anyway?" .... my favorite show... I missed that show....

Whose Line... The Irish Drinking Song ... Scene from a Hat ..... Super Heroes (Fav Superhero part: Colin Mochrie: Captain Hair).... Worst Dating Service (Greg: I am your Father.... *buzz* Colin: ..And I am your Mother! *buzz*) ......Props... Let's make a Date.. Newsflash.........and so much more .... Good times, good times .....

Forever a Supporting and Worshipping Fan of Fate/Prototype
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    This is my favorite Weird Newscaster

My fav is Wayne's role: A Girl Scout selling cookies who's possessed by the Devil

Wayne: I've got peanut butter, and I've got CHOCOLATE, AND I HAVE YOU! FOR FAR TOO LONG YOU HAVE RESISTED THE PLEASURES OF THE PEANUT BUTTER PEPPERMINT COOKIE! BUT NOW THAT SHALL END! MY REINGH SHALL ENCOMPASS ALL OF THE WORLD, AND EVERYONE SHALL ENJOY THE COOKIE! AND HE WHO DOSE NOT ENJOY THE COOKIE, SHALL HAVE THE INFERNO COOKIE FORCED DOWN HIS THROAT! AND I SHALL EARN MY MERIT BADGE, FOR DAMNNATION! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. RAAAAAAHHHHHHH! BLARGH! *fake vomits on Drew* *reverts back to normal* Back to you! *possessed again*..RAWG!- *reverts back*

Forever a Supporting and Worshipping Fan of Fate/Prototype
    Spoiler:

I like the one where Ryan's weather map is the hellmouth.