Page 334 of 680 FirstFirst ... 234284324329332333334335336339344384434 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,680 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    why would one assume that
    we dont know anything about the why for that
    for all you know he wants to make humanity, all humanity to go modern mage and he devised a method to magic circuit-ed al humanity at once
    we dont have anything as a base for any kind of assumption yet
    so that assumption is sorta out of nowhere
    If he magic circuited all of humanity that would have implications....
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    not really

he can go with bloodline
    he can hack it with pure magic with conceptual target of "humanity"
    and others

point is, we only know "solomon make humanity modern magi". that's it. we have nothing to assume or speculate further.
    "descend from solomon using bloodline" and "solomon did it with the native kingdom" are uh kinda baseless assumptions.
    Last edited by castor212; July 24th, 2017 at 09:53 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Didn't Solomon make Magic Circuits by returning his ring to the heavens?

Something something God is everywhere.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Didn't Solomon make Magic Circuits by returning his ring to the heavens?

Something something God is everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by solomon revelation skill
    Solomon received but one revelation. Yet with it, he created techniques to manipulate phenomena that even normal people could use — in other words, magic.
    (Prior to this, magic was the sole domain of people associated with the gods.)
    Returning his rings to heaven is what makes the 72 self destruct.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Gugala is something that requires that Gilgamesh go to full power?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wouldn't it be extremely vulnerable to Enkidu-the-weapon, though? Since in the original stories it was bound by the Chain of Heaven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Well Gugalanna first and foremost is a god, not just some beast. I wonder if they'd reference the fact that Gugalanna was also the 1st husband of Ereshkigal (all dem bestiality doujin with red eyes extra rin)

And secondly, it required both Enkidu and Gilgamesh to team up in the legend, or at least that's what he knows from his matrix/backgrounds
    Last edited by Altaris; July 25th, 2017 at 04:10 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    I feel like it's going to be the first big "everyone teams up for the greater good moment", so I would imagine Gil is going to sit it out. Other than Enkidu, he definitely wouldn't team up with anyone. He might tell all the mongrels to handle it while he goes off to find Ishtar.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Quoren View Post
    I feel like it's going to be the first big "everyone teams up for the greater good moment", so I would imagine Gil is going to sit it out. Other than Enkidu, he definitely wouldn't team up with anyone. He might tell all the mongrels to handle it while he goes off to find Ishtar.
    I feel that's the hospital battle tho, considering Gil, Richard, Zealot are already there. Plus Ishtar is aiming it right at Gil & Enkidu, I doubt she's going to want to fight anyone else with it.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    That will probably be more of a scuffle like the opening to Zero, if anything happens at all. It depends if the Bull of Heaven will happen first thing or if it will be mid-novel. It also depends if the truce with Ishtar and Buzzcola extends to the Bull of Heaven or if Alcides will go after it.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Returning his rings to heaven is what makes the 72 self destruct.
    Yeah but that's as a Noble Phantasm. Which is based on something he did in life, no?

A lot of Nps don't feel like that nowadays, like wait and hope and SPEED for dante.
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Isn't it the other way around? I thought the idea was that Solomon actually did return his gifts to God at the end of his life and therefore has an NP that represents his doing that by erasing him and his works from the world.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereus View Post
    A lot of Nps don't feel like that nowadays, like wait and hope and SPEED for dante.
    Nope, Wait and Hope refers to the end of the novel where he plays matchmaker to his friend in that he shows that his friends love was not dead as he thought and then preceded to give a large portion of his wealth to them before walking off in the sunset with Haylde.

While his speed is an exaggeration of the time he spent in prison it was stated that thanks to his stay he did get super strong. They just took that and exaggerated it to make it cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OtherSideofSky View Post
    Isn't it the other way around? I thought the idea was that Solomon actually did return his gifts to God at the end of his life and therefore has an NP that represents his doing that by erasing him and his works from the world.
    I think that's it, or at least it was how it stated. To be honest I wish that hopefully in the next Mat Books they will have an entry for him to explain his stuff more clearly.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Nope, Wait and Hope refers to the end of the novel where he plays matchmaker to his friend in that he shows that his friends love was not dead as he thought and then preceded to give a large portion of his wealth to them before walking off in the sunset with Haylde.

While his speed is an exaggeration of the time he spent in prison it was stated that thanks to his stay he did get super strong. They just took that and exaggerated it to make it cool.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's it, or at least it was how it stated. To be honest I wish that hopefully in the next Mat Books they will have an entry for him to explain his stuff more clearly.
    So wait and hope

Blog Entries
    I thought his NP was a manifestation of how when I tried to read his book I got so bored time seemed to stand still, and the super speed is how I gave up and flipped to the end to see how it ended. Maybe not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So Jack mentioned that if he got too comfortable in apoc Jack's form that his saint graph might accidentally change to her's. So what if in order to gain a noble phantasm to save Flat or something, he purposefully changes to that other jack form that defiles people's souls (caster?). That sounds like the type of thing that would get the most development out of Flat since he already has that complex about Waver sacrificing stuff to help him.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Yeah but that's as a Noble Phantasm. Which is based on something he did in life, no?
    yeah but that's not what gave people magic circuits
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    I wonder if they'd reference the fact that Gugalanna was also the 1st husband of Ereshkigal (all dem bestiality doujin with red eyes extra rin)
    This is a job for Tenzen Miyabi, he freaking love girls with twintails (among other things...)

- - - Updated - - -

Alkeides and the bunch would be able of damage to Gugalana?

Also, I hope that before the end of SF, Prelati found the way for use his Secret NP

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    So Jack mentioned that if he got too comfortable in apoc Jack's form that his saint graph might accidentally change to her's. So what if in order to gain a noble phantasm to save Flat or something, he purposefully changes to that other jack form that defiles people's souls (caster?). That sounds like the type of thing that would get the most development out of Flat since he already has that complex about Waver sacrificing stuff to help him.
    I've been having thinking this for a while now. I hope it doesn't like happen next book and happens near the end lol (because I'm not emotionally prepared).