Page 405 of 680 FirstFirst ... 305355395400403404405406407410415455505 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    I think it means an industrial freezer, not a home freezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Walk-in freezers yo
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    So, Galvarosso is basically Diavolo, but nice?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Still, he was just a regular guy, so he was never able to actually use magic, but his attempts to connect himself with mages lead to him founding a giant mafia.
    How the hell do you accidentally found a giant mafia?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No, it wasn't an accident. Founding the Scladio Family was very intentional. The bigger question is how did he went from "Guess I can't be a mage like my wife" to "I'll instead be a mafioso with mages". It's definitely not the first idea most people would have.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    iirc, that moment was
    spoiler?-When Enkidu and the wolf came, Tine was dying from abusing her circuit to save Gil
    -Enkidu asked his master (wolf) if his master was okay with saving Tine, since Tine was "human that you hate, unlike that Ayaka". Wolf gave him an okay
    -Enkidu then proceeded healing Tine, then Gil with some mud trick
    Last edited by noname14; May 8th, 2019 at 11:05 AM.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    No, it wasn't an accident. Founding the Scladio Family was very intentional. The bigger question is how did he went from "Guess I can't be a mage like my wife" to "I'll instead be a mafioso with mages". It's definitely not the first idea most people would have.
    Was he already a made man prior to founding the Scladio family, or was he in ordinary Joe with no connection to the mafia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmato View Post
    On a side note, did Alcides absorb both Jack NPs, or just from hell? If he still has natural born killers, it'd be kinda fun to have hundreds of flats all fighting at once. Now I'm hyped for a Prelatis vs 'Jack Escardos' fight just for the sheer concept of two physically identical people against two mentally identical people.
    It was just From Hell (fortunately, we dont need over 100 alkeides fjkljkaejg). There is a moment my friend told me about where:

Spoiler:

Alkeides shoots down multiple Flats & Flat pops out from beneath the dead bodies to catch him off guard and bomb him from the inside out

This set up honestly really reeks of him eventually confronting the Prelatis. I was suspicious before when they both had their sheets revealed together, but now I think it'll happen eventually...

I find it interesting that we now don't know the true identities of both Jack and Flat. Seems like a nice shared thematic, where we are slowly unravelling the mystery of who Flat is, whilst we are also meant to be unravelling the mystery of who the historical Jack was.
    I honestly......................love this.

Dammit. SF is just so good it makes me emotional.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    when you accidentally take over the US because you wanted to know your gf better

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I hate when that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

I'm suddenly imagining Enkidu's trick with Gilgamesh will end up into something like that movie, Dragonheart.

Where they'll both share the same core/heart to live. Contrast Siegfried giving his heart to Sieg, but without the one party completely dying.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tine's magic crest is a bit different from the ones used by Western Magi. It directly plugs her circuits into the leyline allowing her to use strong magecraft even without incantations.
    However, the cost is that if she were ever to go to a place that is not influenced by Snowfield's leylines she'd die.
    It also turns out that Tine has 12 brothers and 9 sisters.
    They were sacrificed and their circuits were assimilated into the leyline. It is this sacrifice that allows Tine's body to surpass her father 's in the use of magecraft.
    In the future this will also happen to Tine's kids (i.e it happens every generation).

Not sure how to feel about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    She's gonna end up as Fiore 2.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Tine's magic crest is a bit different from the ones used by Western Magi. It directly plugs her circuits into the leyline allowing her to use strong magecraft even without incantations.
    However, the cost is that if she were ever to go to a place that is not influenced by Snowfield's leylines she'd die.
    It also turns out that Tine has 12 brothers and 9 sisters.
    They were sacrificed and their circuits were assimilated into the leyline. It is this sacrifice that allows Tine's body to surpass her father 's in the use of magecraft.
    In the future this will also happen to Tine's kids (i.e it happens every generation).

Not sure how to feel about this.
    That explains a lot about her. Also, damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    She's gonna end up as Fiore 2.0.
    Maybe. Or she could get bathed in Grail Mud and then somehow corrupt the layline...
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    I feel bad for Tine; tho it’s also uncomfortable in that it raises some eyebrows

She also seems to be a very distant counterpart to Ilya. Young girl with powerful circuits directly connected to a powerful source of magic, has a very fragile lifespan in exchange, had numerous predecessors sacrificed before her...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    She also seems to be a very distant counterpart to Ilya. Young girl with powerful circuits directly connected to a powerful source of magic, has a very fragile lifespan in exchange, had numerous predecessors sacrificed before her...
    All that's left is to die herself, good luck Tine

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    The most ironic part is her servant is Gil

JP Friend Code
    So, mages are dicks regardless of culture. Good to know, I guess

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sigma and Zealot go and try to save Tsubaki. After quite a bit of Sigma monologue but not really because he's talking to Watcher, Jester finds them.
    He's holding a horror movie spear that he made with hospital scissors and scalpels. Sigma notes that he's a superior bloodsucker. Sigma has fought one of them before, but it took a team of famous magi and spellcasters to take down. Instinctively, he knows that he's going to die.
    Jester goes into graphic detail about how he's going to torture Sigma after making his body unable to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.