Page 7 of 680 FirstFirst ... 256789121757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Says sword right there bro. Don't buy into Takeuchi's filthy lies.
    This I am okay with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, just read the posts, and I can see that Harpe is actually a sword.

Once again, I am enlightened. I humbly thank you, Beast's Lair.

Now, on topic...

Is it just me or is Assassin reminding me of Unohana Retsu/Yachiru from Bleach?

Or is it because of her braids? O.O

Also, can anyone describe to me in a PM what she is wearing? The one that I am talking about is in my sig right now.

That will be much appreciated, and I will thank all of you in advance for it.
    Last edited by hayate; July 28th, 2014 at 10:58 PM.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Spoiler:
    She's a ghost-curse-thing made out of the souls of London's dead orphans. I can't recall if she was the actual Jack or not.
    That's too bad, i really liked the "psychotic child trying to get into her mommy's womb again" idea for Jack.

Well, back to topic, i remember reading that the master of assassin was able to change bodies to save his life, and that the real body was actually a girl, couldn't she be the one talking in the pv?

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    It is a well known fact that shadow babies really, really want to go back to their mommies. Otherwise, they wouldn't have Walpurgis Night'ed into Loli!Jack.

blue blue glass something something Pillzman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkPoke View Post
    Well, back to topic, i remember reading that the master of assassin was able to change bodies to save his life, and that the real body was actually a girl, couldn't she be the one talking in the pv?
    Assassin's master's real form is a little girl, but he survived because of some kind of magical barrier system he has, if I remember correctly. Also, it's very possible that that girl in the Pv is Jester's true form.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    As long as mysterious protagonist A doesn't use the seals to summon Servants we've already seen, I'll be happy. But since it is unlikely that anybody would make a whole new Servant for five minutes of use, I fully expect to see existing Servants show up. Because it's not bad enough with Gil already there or anything.

I'm curious about whether Caster is still Alex Dumas. The crafting of NPs for the force was an interesting angle, but if it's still him then I'm sad he didn't end up as the wise but sassy black grandfather who wants to enjoy his old age again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillzman View Post
    Assassin's master's real form is a little girl, but he survived because of some kind of magical barrier system he has, if I remember correctly. Also, it's very possible that that girl in the Pv is Jester's true form.
    Nah, Jester shields his disguise kit with many layers of protective spells. Except his disguise kit isn't just that, but a holder of conceptual/spiritual cores, and when one is destroyed he just moves to the next.
    Last edited by Leftovers; July 29th, 2014 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Clarification.

Blog Entries
    Jester is far and away who I'm most interested in here. The way his body reshapes itself sounds like how souls reform the body to theor own image, but that seems unlikely despite the similar mechanism because then it'd actually be six individuals in the same body. I'm hoping he's actually doing some weird "soul suppression" shit where he allows the soul image to emerge while restraining the actual soul's ability to act individually or something.

Or something entirely different but equally esotoric. I just want to see more examples of soul manipulation and the exploration of spirit and soul and whatnot within the Nasuverse.

Don't forget he's a Dead Aposte too. The Six-Hearted Revolver may be a method to deal with his vampiric body's degeneration.

Blog Entries
    Yep, that's true. I'm just hopeful that we get some more ideas on the less touched-upon mechanics of Nasu's world.

I can't pretend I'm not excited to see Flat being balls-out amazing as a cloud cuckoolander savant though. The more we actually learn about magecraft and the Association, the happier I will be as well.

I'm not going to judge No Name Assassin as yet, but I did like her original design better. I hope we see it again at some point. And I hope we get to see all 18 Zabaniya techniques, thiugh it'll ruin all the great Hassan sheets I've seen written up by fans, i'm sure.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    I hope that Caster isn't Alexander Dumas, I always found that immensely disappointing really. If you want to go with "he makes magical artifacts" there are more interesting options out there still. Kind of surprised this is getting a release now too, lots of Fate stuff announced.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    But it's not making, it's "re-writing."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Jester is far and away who I'm most interested in here. The way his body reshapes itself sounds like how souls reform the body to theor own image, but that seems unlikely despite the similar mechanism because then it'd actually be six individuals in the same body. I'm hoping he's actually doing some weird "soul suppression" shit where he allows the soul image to emerge while restraining the actual soul's ability to act individually or something.
    It's not the soul but rather one's conceptual core as a magus. Which could be part of the soul, let's wait and see shall we.

Blog Entries
    Sure, but I found the similarity to the soul reshaping the body to match its image interesting. Which is why I hope we get to delve into it a little.

It doesn't really matter how it's worded, what it was used for could be done by other figures presumably. Which was to give the police station weapons. As near as I know that was the only real thing Caster did.

Blog Entries
    I dunno, I just find the idea of sublimating brand new Noble Phantasms of quality equal to or greater than the originals to be a lot more interesting than most other people I could think of who could "make NP grade weaponry" for the police force.

Plus you have the whole clash with Gil's entire deal, if he is actually writing into existence NPs that are outright better than the ones he's replicating.

I just don't really find him interesting. I don't mind Casters being in a support role, it works out well. Just the figure doesn't interest me any. It'd be nice to see a little more ancient Casters than more modern writers. Even if Shakespeare isn't really "modern", but still.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    That can't sound possible.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    I dunno, I just find the idea of sublimating brand new Noble Phantasms of quality equal to or greater than the originals to be a lot more interesting than most other people I could think of who could "make NP grade weaponry" for the police force.

Plus you have the whole clash with Gil's entire deal, if he is actually writing into existence NPs that are outright better than the ones he's replicating.
    Yay! Another Faker for Gil to fight, only that what he will face this time is a Master, and the weapons are made by a Caster.

Also, I can't really describe No Name Assassin's outfit well. Can someone else describe for me the awesomeness that is Assassin's outfit? I will be really thankful for that one.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Also, I can't really describe No Name Assassin's outfit well. Can someone else describe for me the awesomeness that is Assassin's outfit? I will be really thankful for that one.
    No sweatshirt, jeggings or uggs. Definitely not American if she bought or stole it.

Blog Entries
    She's a Dracula.