Page 373 of 680 FirstFirst ... 273323363368371372373374375378383423473 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,460 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    I think she watched a little too much Utena.
    There's no such thing
    don't quote me on this

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I have no idea if that's an example of good pacing or bad pacing because it all felt so weirdly natural. I thought this war had been on for like 4 days now but it's not even two????
    Well technically 3 days with the Day 0.

夜魔 Nightmare
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Cover and synopsis soon, any bets or hopes?
    Guessing either Rider or Caster for the cover, or maybe True Archer.
    Hopefully there's gonna be a illustration of True Berserker and we see more of True Rider's master.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Agreed. I also want to see if Dumas keeps his promise to Clan Calatin that they won't just be wide-eyed spectators and how in Hell's name he'll keep that promise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I only wanted to see Fake Rider in action.

Pale Rider has technically been in action since Volume 1. It's a literal pestilence, not a warrior.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Not stopping scientists and other non combatants in life to combat before.

Besides, I'm talking about action in general term, not just fighting. And he hasn't show anything new since Vol. 1.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    maybe he's a one trick pony
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    It is funny to think that Pale Rider has existed for nearly 11 years and we know basically nothing about it. Hopefully that will change in this new volume seeing as the current battle is right at its front door.

JP Friend Code
    pale rider vored all of snowfield what more do you want

When it comes to Pale Rider, the thing that caught my interest was that it seemed to be almost gaining intelligence or...something (like how it was afraid of the sun etc) like it'd be cute if Tsubaki manages to give it a "personality" so to speak.I'm also just more excited to see how they'll get Tsubaki out of the hospital and what happens next, if that's still game.

Also I was thinking long & hard about the Snowfield cops and I came to the conclusion--

I'm suspicious of John.

Flat's joke line from the Fugitive had nothing to do with it.

But we do know some of the cops are traitors it's just a matter of whomst
    Last edited by jennajayfeather; March 7th, 2019 at 06:26 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Didn't he brainwash every single person trying to leave the city last volume? He's one of the most active players in the War.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I guess I just want him to finally meet other Servants.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure we're invading that dream this volume. There's no way the issue can be postponed even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless Faldeus does something to save them because they're useful. I don't remember how he reacted to the brainwashing the masses thing, I imagine they're going to need that after the entire city witnesses the Bull of Heaven.

Blog Entries
    I understand the desire to see more from Pale Rider, but it is like a handful of water poured into a Rider-shaped glass. I'm amazed it has demonstrated even this much agency and awareness.

I certainly wouldn't mind if it does that thing of the inhuman-becoming-human, as I always dig that kind of character arc, but I won't exactly be devastated if the glass of water keeps on being a glass of water. It's really more of an extension of Tsubaki than a true character.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Blog Entries
    I'm still really curious what's up with Watcher and Filia

I'm just interested on True Beserker and Watcher's identities
    I mean, I like how from a narrative perspective Narita made obvious Haruri was trying to summon Edison but then she and the narrator question if she got him or something else, is great for her story plot, but is been so long I just want their identities reveal already
    An illustration would be great too, but I'm counting on the manga for the character designs

I just want to see someone die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I'm just interested on True Beserker and Watcher's identities
    I mean, I like how from a narrative perspective Narita made obvious Haruri was trying to summon Edison but then she and the narrator question if she got him or something else, is great for her story plot, but is been so long I just want their identities reveal already
    An illustration would be great too, but I'm counting on the manga for the character designs
    Watcher is a collective, and we know at least one of the spirits is Captain Ahab. Filia is Ishtar possessing a homunculus somehow, but who knows what else is her deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I'm sure we're invading that dream this volume. There's no way the issue can be postponed even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless Faldeus does something to save them because they're useful. I don't remember how he reacted to the brainwashing the masses thing, I imagine they're going to need that after the entire city witnesses the Bull of Heaven.
    I remember him kinda creeped out by the response he got from the Kuruokas, but I don't remember him specifically reacting to the whole thing of nobody leaving Snowfield. But yeah, the Bull of Heaven is going to be a huge problem unless Gil and Enkidu fight it again before it reaches the city.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    I understand the desire to see more from Pale Rider, but it is like a handful of water poured into a Rider-shaped glass. I'm amazed it has demonstrated even this much agency and awareness.

I certainly wouldn't mind if it does that thing of the inhuman-becoming-human, as I always dig that kind of character arc, but I won't exactly be devastated if the glass of water keeps on being a glass of water. It's really more of an extension of Tsubaki than a true character.
    Essentially this.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Watcher is a collective, and we know at least one of the spirits is Captain Ahab. Filia is Ishtar possessing a homunculus somehow, but who knows what else is her deal.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember him kinda creeped out by the response he got from the Kuruokas, but I don't remember him specifically reacting to the whole thing of nobody leaving Snowfield. But yeah, the Bull of Heaven is going to be a huge problem unless Gil and Enkidu fight it again before it reaches the city.
    No, those spirits are the "Shadow" of Watcher, that's how they refer themselves and they also talk about Watcher being a different entity from them. Watcher itself hasn't properly appear on-screen in the story, and Narita did tease in TM Ace interviews that it has a proper true name.
    And I never mentioned Filia/Ishtar, she's not True Berserker, but allied herself with True Berserker's Master, Haruri
    Also, If I remember right, Faldeus was freaking out because he couldn't get a hold/response from the Kuruokas after they report they were about to start the summoning (and got "transported" to the Dream World by Pale Rider inmediately after)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    No, those spirits are the "Shadow" of Watcher, that's how they refer themselves and they also talk about Watcher being a different entity from them. Watcher itself hasn't properly appear on-screen in the story, and Narita did tease in TM Ace interviews that it has a proper true name.
    I bet it’s Grigori