Page 463 of 680 FirstFirst ... 363413453458461462463464465468473513563 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,260 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Extremely dumb shit that Narita shamelessly enables me to say
    So, Yuukaku started his magecraft project because he found some Age of the Gods bacteria in South/Meso-American ruins.

Quetzalcoatl lore explains that Aztec gods are bacteria that could only manifest by infecting and possessing humans and that the Divine Spirit Servant Quetzalcoatl we know is just one of the random human bodies infected with the real Quetz. Despite this, that woman is still fully counted as an Aztec god by the laws of the setting. Therefore, at the current moment, we have no reason to believe Tsubaki doesn't fit the series' official definition of Aztec god. Logic dictates Tsubaki's body should just as summonable as Divine Spirit vessel as the body Quetz uses in FGO.

Daybit's Servant has been already hinted to be Tezcatlipoca, so until proven otherwise, I am going to believe that Tsubaki Kuruoka is the Grand Berserker.

On a slightly more serious note (make no mistake, this is still a shitpost), since Tsubaki’s unintentionally summoned Servant had vague death god attributes, she also could very likely to be Mictecacihuatl.

How likely is Enkidu to return to its original form in this Novel? Narita is very fickle, so I'm in doubt.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordep View Post
    How likely is Enkidu to return to its original form in this Novel? Narita is very fickle, so I'm in doubt.
    Unless his 2nd NP is getting back his original divinity at the cost of his brain
    But then his 2nd NP is likely to be Age/Edge of Babylon even though I thought it would be pointless to censor that if it really was the case
    Also considering how unaware he can be in the original form, I think staying in the current form is better for a HGW
    Last edited by noname14; January 21st, 2020 at 08:14 AM.

so speaking of Tsubaki, exactly what happened with Tsubaki at the end of everything?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    So, Yuukaku started his magecraft project because he found some Age of the Gods bacteria in South/Meso-American ruins.

Quetzalcoatl lore explains that Aztec gods are bacteria that could only manifest by infecting and possessing humans and that the Divine Spirit Servant Quetzalcoatl we know is just one of the random human bodies infected with the real Quetz. Despite this, that woman is still fully counted as an Aztec god by the laws of the setting. Therefore, at the current moment, we have no reason to believe Tsubaki doesn't fit the series' official definition of Aztec god. Logic dictates Tsubaki's body should just as summonable as Divine Spirit vessel as the body Quetz uses in FGO.

Daybit's Servant has been already hinted to be Tezcatlipoca, so until proven otherwise, I am going to believe that Tsubaki Kuruoka is the Grand Berserker.

On a slightly more serious note (make no mistake, this is still a shitpost), since Tsubaki’s unintentionally summoned Servant had vague death god attributes, she also could very likely to be Mictecacihuatl.
    Spoiler:
    I thought Orion said he refused godhood because he "felt like he'd need to be human for the future", implying that only human Heroic Spirits can be Grand Servants

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post

Spoiler:
    I always thought that if Tsubaki where to be introduced as anything it'd be as a Foreigner tbh, because it's been mentioned many times in-game that the thing that bridges the "fictional" realm where the outer gods reside and our world is the "dream realm" and what better host than the girl that can freely move around it's own dreams and whose dreams form a perfect reflection of the outside world, on top of that Pale Rider was summoned first WITHIN Tsubaki's dreamscape, so the possibility that it's in reality just a fragment or an aspect of an outer god isn't completely out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    Btw, the demon appearance literary snapped out of Alkeides with Flat spell, right? that means he was fighting in "normal" appearance?
    I wounder that myself. However, it probably doesn't matter that much in the long run, as he's explicitly using the grail's mud for 9 lives, with no mention of the demonic power, and the fact that he hasn't brought out the war belt seems to indicate that he can't stack 9 lives with his now 2 stat buffs. Alkeides VS Gilgamesh might be a good indication of Herc VS Gilgamesh, Alkeides having the pelt, Herc having God Hand.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HetareTTK View Post
    Spoiler:
    I always thought that if Tsubaki where to be introduced as anything it'd be as a Foreigner tbh, because it's been mentioned many times in-game that the thing that bridges the "fictional" realm where the outer gods reside and our world is the "dream realm" and what better host than the girl that can freely move around it's own dreams and whose dreams form a perfect reflection of the outside world, on top of that Pale Rider was summoned first WITHIN Tsubaki's dreamscape, so the possibility that it's in reality just a fragment or an aspect of an outer god isn't completely out there.
    Nah. Please no. Enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm View Post
    I wounder that myself. However, it probably doesn't matter that much in the long run, as he's explicitly using the grail's mud for 9 lives, with no mention of the demonic power, and the fact that he hasn't brought out the war belt seems to indicate that he can't stack 9 lives with his now 2 stat buffs. Alkeides VS Gilgamesh might be a good indication of Herc VS Gilgamesh, Alkeides having the pelt, Herc having God Hand.
    Still weird how he doesn't end up having the Pelt when he's regular. And how it doesn't look much like the Pelt in general.
    Though it did on his island in Atlantis, so it's circumstancial?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordep View Post
    something something the 2nd NP is returning to Enkidu's original form something Enkidu's Master being a wolf something something

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    does the fish god do anything more than hand the crossbow off?

Is Enkidu's second NP not clearly Enuma Elish? Or Age of Babylon. Whichever one wasn't hidden.

Only slightly related but am I imagining things or did Enkidu help out Gil during his fight with Alkeides?
    Last edited by Bugs; January 20th, 2020 at 06:28 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelp24 View Post
    does the fish god do anything more than hand the crossbow off?
    Does being the novel's main comic relief count?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    I thought that was Alcides's role

OH MY GOSH! You guys won’t believe it! Fate/strange fake licensed in my country! How is this possible?! Russia is the first gaijin country where ranobe of Type-Moon is published!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Probably the first to have /strange Fake, but Brazil already has (very possibly machine-translated) /Zero.

Official?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    While Poland has both f/zero (in 6 volumes) and kara no kyoukai

(Hi, first time posting here)
    Last edited by _cassidy_; January 21st, 2020 at 05:05 AM. Reason: now links are ok

JP Friend Code
    Italy has just the main manga and anime with no project for any light novel for the foreseeable future, big F

Actually, scratch that. Italy doesn't even have the Heaven's Feel manga

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    China licensed FSF last month I think