Page 415 of 680 FirstFirst ... 315365405410413414415416417420425465515 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,300 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

I love the Richard/Gil dynamic even more than Iskandar/Gil!!!

Iskandar: I'm going to raid your treasury!
    Gil*casually*: I'll cut off your hand if you try.

Richard: These swords are amazing! Can I borrow a few?
    Gil: You've got some nerve. However, since you have good taste; I'll let you die by these swords.
    *10 min later*
    Gil: How dare you?!
    Richard: I said I was gonna borrow them.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Richard is already screwed thanks to allying with Enkidu, might as well go all the way

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    It's Enkidu's fault for never really telling who Richard should avoid

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangeInHeart View Post
    I love the Richard/Gil dynamic even more than Iskandar/Gil!!!

Iskandar: I'm going to raid your treasury!
    Gil*casually*: I'll cut off your hand if you try.

Richard: These swords are amazing! Can I borrow a few?
    Gil: You've got some nerve. However, since you have good taste; I'll let you die by these swords.
    *10 min later*
    Gil: How dare you?!
    Richard: I said I was gonna borrow them.
    Part of this is because Urobuchi is a grimdark coward. I’m pretty certain had Narita wrote Zero not only would it not be finished yet, Iskander would also have been cranked up to 11.

Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    Part of this is because Urobuchi is a grimdark coward. I’m pretty certain had Narita wrote Zero not only would it not be finished yet, Iskander would also have been cranked up to 11.
    He may have also not have degraded Artoria's character and trash on it to make his OC look good.

I've still got my fingers crossed that Iskandar will take Pale rider's place if/when Waver takes Tsubaki's command seals. I want to see Richard interact with him too.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangeInHeart View Post
    I've still got my fingers crossed that Iskandar will take Pale rider's place if/when Waver takes Tsubaki's command seals. I want to see Richard interact with him too.
    Alexander the Great does not have a good track record against diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Alexander the Great does not have a good track record against diseases.
    I meant that Pale Rider will either be beaten or forced to kill itself, not that they'd both be in the war. I just don't see Pale Rider lasting all that long. There's been 5 volumes and no real focus on the pale rider (Of course that can be said for a lot of other characters too). It just feels like pale rider has a similar role as Bluebeard did in Zero. And I don't think Waver would fight with anyone other than Iskandar.

JP Friend Code
    Now that you said that Pale Rider will be the last servant standing, with a fully functional ego where he takes Tsubaki & Flat to Disneyland

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Pale Rider is the one character that we're sure is gonna die but we have absolutely no idea how. So far I can't see any reasonable option to kill the incomporeal mass of disease other than the obvious "Kill Tsubaki" we know Narita would never do.

Or, more ideally, Nightingale could punch open the walls of space and time to find her abstract life-long nemesis and erradicate it with her NP while saving Tsubaki in the process. That would be the best ending possible for me and possibly nobody else.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Surely Dumas will NP Nightingale into Amelia for the clutch save.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Now that you said that Pale Rider will be the last servant standing, with a fully functional ego where he takes Tsubaki & Flat to Disneyland
    I wish this forum had upvotes or likes. You'd get three from me for that comment.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Pale Rider is the one character that we're sure is gonna die but we have absolutely no idea how. So far I can't see any reasonable option to kill the incomporeal mass of disease other than the obvious "Kill Tsubaki" we know Narita would never do.

Or, more ideally, Nightingale could punch open the walls of space and time to find her abstract life-long nemesis and erradicate it with her NP while saving Tsubaki in the process. That would be the best ending possible for me and possibly nobody else.
    Pale Rider will get absorbed into Alkides

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Oh God no. I want someone dead but if it makes Alkiedes stronger I have to object

narita already set up the chekhov's gun that pale rider shouldn't under any circumstances be allowed to come into contact with grail mud. so of course it'll happen. i just hope it'll end up with pale rider dominant and alcides dead.

JP Friend Code
    It'd be pretty sweet if Pale took over Alkeides body. I had enough of that guy.

Also while it's the "worst case scenario," would be pretty cool if he gets a chance to be human & another threat pops up.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Pale Rider taking over the Grail Mud ushering the Apocalypse and killing every last person in the world would surely subvert people's expectations of Narita

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Game of Thrones taught me that if the sole draw of your ending is 'subverting expectations!' then it will almost certainly be a crap ending
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by noname14 View Post
    Pale Rider will get absorbed into Alkides
    I'll bet Alkides is going to absorb the grail. Technically speaking, the grail is categorized as a noble phantasm.

It'd be pretty sweet if Pale took over Alkeides body. I had enough of that guy.
    No bias here folks