Page 431 of 680 FirstFirst ... 331381421426429430431432433436441481531 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,620 of 13592

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    If Gil could just die so that Narita can get over his issues letting go that would be great, even if he has hax I'd prefer if the hax was something that saved anyone other than him (like Achilles NP).

That said I wonder who will be the main focus on the next volume. Ayaka and Richard have been having a decent amount of focus (though I want more) as has Flat, Dumas, Alkeides, Sigma, beautiful assassin and Clan Calatin. Since pale rider's sucking people into his hammer space I guess we'll see what personality he's developed now.

Hippo and Enkidu really need some proper focus now.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No one is in more need of focus than Doris right now. But the volume 5 cliffhanger is on Ishtar and True Berserker, so I'm guessing vol. 6 will be Harli time.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    No one is in more need of focus than Doris right now. But the volume 5 cliffhanger is on Ishtar and True Berserker, so I'm guessing vol. 6 will be Harli time.
    The end of vol 5 skips directly to the morning of the next day.
    I'm guessing we'll be seeing Alcides and Hippo's pursuit along the streets that he mentions.
    As well as how Gil's body got out of being sucked into Tsubaki world. Unless his consciousness did get sucked in and that's what's meant by cage of death.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

You're a child's plaything now Goldie.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if Tsubaki being a child who was abused by her parents will be used as development for Ayala considering the red riding hood story

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Tsubaki wants a ball to play with and pale rider gives her a golden one

It's a bit loud but the satisfaction from kicking it is to die for

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    I heard it's delicious but can cause stomachache

Gilgamesh is a Chad only betas don't like him.

Oh I don't dislike him. I just happen to love him in equal proportion to my hate for him. His suffering amuses me the same way Izaya's from Durarara's did, though I like Izaya for his horrible personality unlike Goldie.

Buuuut, I'm down with being a beta

JP Friend Code
    Oh I hate Gil but I hate Izaya even more. Narita seems to make characters I like A LOT (Flat, Shizuo, Jacuzzi) but then make characters I also REALLY dislike (Izaya, Ladd, Buzz Cola)

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    As well as how Gil's body got out of being sucked into Tsubaki world. Unless his consciousness did get sucked in and that's what's meant by cage of death.
    Did the whole city get sucked in? I never could confirm what happened there.
    Last edited by jennajayfeather; November 13th, 2019 at 09:33 AM.

I could never hate Izaya inasmuch as I enjoy watching Shizou wreck him. He's just got such an unbelievably awful personallyI I couldn't help but fall for him. Even if it was anime original a man that introduces himself by

-Making a girl suicidal by letting her know of her dad's affair and asking her to form a suicide pact with him
    -has her kidnapped
    -has her saved
    -laughs in her face about how she's too weak willed to actually kill herself and how her problems are inconsequential
    -watches from a distance as she attempts suicide anyway just to spite him (though she's saved)

Will leave an impression on you.

- - - Updated - - -

And he's just so goshdarn genki about it all, its infectious!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    Oh I hate Gil but I hate Izaya even more. Narita seems to make characters I like A LOT (Flat, Shizuo, Jacuzzi) but then make characters I also REALLY dislike (Izaya, Ladd, Buzz Cola)

Did the whole city get sucked in? I never could confirm what happened there.
    Also I'm sensing a preference for dangerous people with hearts of gold from you
    Last edited by mami-kouga; November 13th, 2019 at 05:03 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Wow you found a link between my faves.

also what’s funny is all your reasons just listed why I DIDNT like him LOL.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clan_Iraq69 View Post
    Gilgamesh is a Chad only betas don't like him.
    Gilgamesh is a bottom who thinks he's a top
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Another great thing about Izaya is how he is very, very far from invincible, both in the practical and emotional levels.

Practictal: He always gets properly punished for all the worst shit he pulls off. He tries to pit the younger protag trio against each other? Namie hijacks his plans and Simon sends him flying against a signboard. He tries to frame Shizuo for Mikiya's murders and use the Dollars to arrange a girl's kidnapping? He gets stabbed. He honestly tries to kill Shizuo in the final arc? Stabbed again and wheelchaired for the rest of his life. Karma is always coming back to bite him specifically, more so than any other bad guy.

Emotional: Every guy who ever one-ups him calls him out on how he carefully plots his plan to ensure that no one dies on them because he doesn't have the guts to actually watch a person die (until the final arc has him trying to kill Shizuo and failing miserably). The narration also sometimes calls out how he wishes to be a practically non-existent observer because he lacks the emotional maturity to handle real human interactions.

He's a scarily compentent and completely irredeemable evil mastermind, but also a huge manchild and loser, and I think this balance is pretty great.

JP Friend Code
    I can respect a character for their role in the story and still hate them for being a shitty person; that’s basically how I interact with what I read

Considering the progression of the story and the popularity of Gilgamesh with the readers and authors I think he is here to stay, not only here but in other works. He is, I dare to say, the Charizard of Fate.

I really hate that you have a point.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Amazigh's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    Considering the progression of the story and the popularity of Gilgamesh with the readers and authors I think he is here to stay, not only here but in other works. He is, I dare to say, the Charizard of Fate.
    With Cu Chulainn literally being the Kenny.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    But then who's Pikachu? Saber?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    But then who's Pikachu? Saber?
    Yes