Page 326 of 680 FirstFirst ... 226276316321324325326327328331336376426 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,520 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Yeah I'm feeling a little of the same.
    I mean edgy is also kinda in the eye of the beholder and all, I mean I could say most magi are edgy in the manner of 'ill experiment on anyone to get to the root' or quite a lot of things.
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

Someone say that when Herkules Archer was summoned him had the Nemean lion skin, but I don't remember that, In fact I think that only appears when he was blackened as part of King's Order. Because is a bit redundant that you have that you have to penetrate the Nemean Skin only to face God Hand, like, awfully powerful?

US Friend Code
    He did have it, it was on his shoulder. It was mentioned when Alcides took it from there and put it on his face. And yes it feels absurd that he would have it and God Hand, but he's mother fucking Heracles, he's been hax since he was born.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

On the topic of edge characters and how everyone laughing at this guy it stupid.
    Goetia solomon looks fucking edgy with his evil eyes and double voice.
    And the towel thing is stupid, have you all seen some of the servants in grand order?
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ereus View Post
    On the topic of edge characters and how everyone laughing at this guy it stupid.
    Goetia solomon looks fucking edgy with his evil eyes and double voice.
    And the towel thing is stupid, have you all seen some of the servants in grand order?
    You realize that people mock plenty of characters for being edgy, yeah? Or chuuni. Or just being flat out ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    You realize that people mock plenty of characters for being edgy, yeah? Or chuuni. Or just being flat out ridiculous.
    Except I don't hear it every moment in there threads, and most of it seems more light hearted for say Edmond while this seems more like 'this guy belongs in hot topic' type deal.
    I personally believe the edgy thing only really works if it wasn't entirely intentional.
    Most of the 'edgy' servants are rather intentional in fate.

Except I don't hear it every moment in there threads, and most of it seems more light hearted for say Edmond while this seems more like 'this guy belongs in hot topic' type deal.
    I personally believe the edgy thing only really works if it wasn't entirely intentional.
    People always call Dantes edgy and Arjuna chuuni, what are you on about. Especially when they get brought up because those parts of their character a very big. People constantly bringing it up with Alkeides is probably because they don't like him. Cause he's a bastardized Archer Heracles a lot of people wanted to see. And also cause it's true.

And Alkeides is definitely edgy. Like pretty much every other Avenger. There's no question about it.

Dante is rarely mentioned without being called edgy.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Servant designs still get regularly trashed on all the time, it's always been pretty standard.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

He did have it, it was on his shoulder. It was mentioned when Alcides took it from there and put it on his face. And yes it feels absurd that he would have it and God Hand, but he's mother fucking Heracles, he's been hax since he was born.

Maybe is one of that NP that you have but you can't use, because yeah, hax or not I don't remember a Servant that would have a chance against him with both NP.

Regardless, what do you think they meant by alcides like 'aura' or whatever being like multiple times stronger once he stole from hell?
    Could it be like the avenger skill syncing with from hell?
    As IIRC he has the same rank as edmond and his ability at that rank is too turn negative emotions to strength.

祖 Ancestor
    Dantes is always called edgy and in his case, it's so over the top that the designers couldn't have meant for him to be taken seriously.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    Maybe is one of that NP that you have but you can't use, because yeah, hax or not I don't remember a Servant that would have a chance against him with both NP.
    Beowulf probably, the pelt doesn't work against hand-to-hand combat. The question is how many lives Grendal Buster can take.

anywhere than here

Beowulf probably, the pelt doesn't work against hand-to-hand combat. The question is how many lives Grendal Buster can take.
    I don't see to Beowulf winning a battle of punches against Herkules. The latter badly wounded and maybe with one life less, but no more.

That's other thing that I don't like about God Hand, a very very powerful strike take more of one life, like, is cool and all that he can revive himself after one-shots, because ok, hordes of punches of endless attacks take a few lifes is fine, but an attack of super level that take more of one is no good, even something as Vasavi Shakti (because I like Karma) at close range, even him is reduced to ashes only should be one life, and Caliburn?
    Last edited by ballinamon; July 22nd, 2017 at 01:21 PM.

夜魔 Nightmare
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Thanks for the translation!
    typos?
    Chapter 13:
    Alkeides attitude -> Alkeides' ?
    Jack had had an opportunity ?
    There's nothing absurd about it." beginning quote
    watching countless identical authors be devoured -> identical officers ?
    Alkeides Saint Graph -> Alkeides' ?
    Now they were attack the -> attacking ?
    to think that, the bowman opening his mouth. -> opened his mouth ?
    refining you great deeds -> your great deeds

Should Jack's speech be exactly the same as the one in the bridge chapter in Volume 3? Same thing for a few lines between Enkidu and Richard.

Evil fog -> Evil Fog ?
    until moment before -> moments ?
    slaughtering the offers -> officers ?

Bridge:
    as she directd it downward -> directed ?

Profiles:
    Walker of Foggy Nights: Block Presence For Volume 2 you used Erase Presence

Blog Entries
    People rip on Servants in the FGO thread a ton, it just feels like they're meaner to Emo Herc because the insults are dispersed across 6500 posts focused entirely on the plot and not 180,000 posts about game mechanics and party min-maxing.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    I don't see to Beowulf winning a battle of punches against Herkules. The latter badly wounded and maybe with one life less, but no more.

That's other thing that I don't like about God Hand, a very very powerful strike take more of one life, like, is cool and all that he can revive himself after one-shots, because ok, hordes of punches of endless attacks take a few lifes is fine, but an attack of super level that take more of one is no good, even something as Vasavi Shakti (because I like Karma) at close range, even him is reduced to ashes only should be one life, and Caliburn?
    What are you talking about, Vasavi Shakti could probably take out all of Herk's lives,

anywhere than here

Has anyone made an ebook file of the completed volume 1, I've found compatible files for 2 and 3 but not 1. I've read it already but I'd like to have it on my kindle and one of my friends likewise dislikes reading pdfs at his computer, does it exist?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Something occurred to me. From Hell is a really good np for a grail war since those normally take place in cities but Servants with reality marbles and the like should reduce it to it's lowest rank right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    People rip on Servants in the FGO thread a ton, it just feels like they're meaner to Emo Herc because the insults are dispersed across 6500 posts focused entirely on the plot and not 180,000 posts about game mechanics and party min-maxing.
    Salt and rageposting, you mean.