Page 358 of 680 FirstFirst ... 258308348353356357358359360363368408458 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,160 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    Solomon can be summoned in a normal HGW so I would say yes for King Hassan going by that.

Would the regular way be enough for king hassan or do you think you would need a catalyst or some extreme compatibility?Though, was solomon confirmed as a grand caster?

US Friend Code
    Solomon was Grand Caster, but that has no limitation on whether you couldn't be summoned in a proper HGW. Goetia lied.

The regular way should be fine. If he really is one of the 19 Hassan then you need someone with similar personality so he could be aummomed
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

So, we say he was a grand caster based on the "lol reprint" materials?

I think my caution is justified

JP Friend Code
    The hell are you even saying? His ingame profile literally said he is a Grand Caster.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    this one is not a mistake
    you can be a caster and grand caster just like you can be a saber, caster, archer, whateverer as long as you qualify

we say he's a grand caster because he can be one

i mean its not that hard to wrap your head around, i think
    dunno what is there to be caution against
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    Yes Solomon is still Grand Caster. But being a Grand is a position. Where the world gives you a supreme vessal. There's noting stopping you from taking him and putting him into a lesser quality vessal like the Fuyuki Holy Grail Wars one. Being a Grand isn't something you have inherently, it's something given to you by being summoned by the world and given the appropriate container. Merlin to is Grand Caster even when we only have him as Caster, because he has the qualifications to obtain that Grand Caster container.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    "Hi, I'm President Obama. You could've met me when I was in my superior form as leader of the free world, but now you'll just have to take my meme form while the world burns."

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    The main problem with King Hassan being summonable is more that all 19 are supposed to be weaklings. Unless he is being summoned in a very weak state, I don’t think he would be included in that description.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quoren View Post
    The main problem with King Hassan being summonable is more that all 19 are supposed to be weaklings. Unless he is being summoned in a very weak state, I don’t think he would be included in that description.
    Well that could have several answers -

1. That was said before King Hassan was made, so has been effectively retconned.

2. Because when the Hassan are summoned in Fuyuki, they're glorified wraiths, his status could be similarly lowered.

3. Being the original Hassan-I-Sabbah, he could be the exception to the rule, since the others are essentially "Borrowing" his name.

4. As assumed, he doesn't necessarily fall into the same pool as the 19, so he isn't counted among the leaders. So you'd have him, the founder, and the 19 leaders who followed him.

5. The count is just plain off, as we know from F/SF, even the Hassan themselves were a little dodgy with their records, a unnamed girl with all the Zabaniyas and a dude that apparently vanished into legend even among them being summoned into the class reserved for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    this one is not a mistake
    you can be a caster and grand caster just like you can be a saber, caster, archer, whateverer as long as you qualify

we say he's a grand caster because he can be one

i mean its not that hard to wrap your head around, i think
    dunno what is there to be caution against

I was mistakenly thinking about his first profile released in 2016, where he doesnt have revelation and invocation, which made me think that he was too weak for the grand position and that must have been him in a limited basic servant container.

But then I went to your translation and he doesnt have those limitations there, so yeah, that is probably his profile with him in a proper grand container.

Sorry for the confusion

JP Friend Code
    He does have Revelation as a normal servant, he even mentioned that the moment his wish to become human was granted in the Fuyuki war, his future sight faded away. His profile were split into 2 parts in the game, one on Grand Caster and one released after the final singularity. Just because certain skills aren't listed in the profile doesn't mean the servant lacking those. Prime examples are the servants in Extra series where they only list like 2,3 skills (Drake did not have Riding shown, Tamamo did not have Divinity and Fox Wedding shown, Karna did not have Prana Burst shown, Gil did not have Charisma shown, Cu did not have PfA shown...etc), or Goetia's profile didn't mention Ten Crowns, Tiamat's profile did not mention Potnia Theron.

What we actually don't know if if he can use his 2 NPs outside of Ars Nova. We can assume he can and there will be limitations, but you can also assume not due to the 2 profiles being split in the game but not in the material book and then it had Grand Caster slap on to it.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; July 6th, 2018 at 08:49 PM.

Hi I'm literally popping in to say that I've been lurking here since about volume 1 and cannot wait for the latest volume. Also all your discussions are fun to read k thnx bye

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    He does have Revelation as a normal servant, he even mentioned that the moment his wish to become human was granted in the Fuyuki war, his future sight faded away. His profile were split into 2 parts in the game, one on Grand Caster and one released after the final singularity. Just because certain skills aren't listed in the profile doesn't mean the servant lacking those. Prime examples are the servants in Extra series where they only list like 2,3 skills (Drake did not have Riding shown, Tamamo did not have Divinity and Fox Wedding shown, Karna did not have Prana Burst shown, Gil did not have Charisma shown, Cu did not have PfA shown...etc), or Goetia's profile didn't mention Ten Crowns, Tiamat's profile did not mention Potnia Theron.

What we actually don't know if if he can use his 2 NPs outside of Ars Nova. We can assume he can and there will be limitations, but you can also assume not due to the 2 profiles being split in the game but not in the material book and then it had Grand Caster slap on to it.

sorry, i misspoke.

not revelation, rank EX clairvoyance

JP Friend Code
    You do understand that when I said "he even mentioned that the moment his wish to become human was granted in the Fuyuki war, his future sight faded away" is referring to his EX Clairvoyance right?

yes, but i just wanted to correct the record

- - - Updated - - -

though, given hia reaction to seeing the demon pillar in Rome, i wonder if Fuyuki war solomon could summon them

JP Friend Code
    Roman hides his identity. He even acted surprised when seeing GoetiaSolomon in London. He also hid the fact that he still has a grail. "You can't trust him" - Holmes.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i mean he could be surprised for a completely different reason

i mean i would be surprised if i see an edgier, blackier and redder version of me taking a piss
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    I think he was surprised seeing Goetia Solomon in London. That was the point of his breakdown. It think if your asking about the Demon Pillars, remember what he asked Goetia in London. He asked whether what they fought before were truly demon pillars because they were so different from what he knew. Goetia answered that by saying the Demon Pillars incarnated in flesh thus look the way they do. Notice the wording of Solomon's summoning skill description. It says that it allows him to ssummon spiritual entities. So yes as a Servant he most likely could summon the 72 Demon Gods. It's just that he he would summon them would be different because they original weren't literally towers of flesh when he created them, thus his surprise.

anywhere than here

ah, ok. i would have figured that him summoning them a few years prior to FGO kicking off would mean that the demons had already incarnated and he would always summon them as towers with eyes as a result, but i suppose that doesnt have to nedessarily be the case