Page 416 of 680 FirstFirst ... 316366406411414415416417418421426466516 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    Listen I'm biased and proud.

Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    Listen I'm biased and proud.
    You only get to be proud of your boy ends up as a True Magician at the end of all this and Narita doesnt cuck us

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    ToC's been updated accordingly.

Let me know if there're any broken links that I've overlooked.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    You only get to be proud of your boy ends up as a True Magician at the end of all this and Narita doesnt cuck us
    What do you mean? Are you saying Flat isn't one already?

Quote Originally Posted by noname14 View Post
    What do you mean? Are you saying Flat isn't one already?
    Yuppu.. He is just a boii with good Magic circuit & Thaumaturgically Savant..

He doesnt have a mages' mentality...

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    What

Quote Originally Posted by jazzvill View Post
    Yuppu.. He is just a boii with good Magic circuit & Thaumaturgically Savant..

He doesnt have a mages' mentality...
    someone with access to true magic is a true magician regardless of mentality, unlike the magus "classification"

JP Friend Code
    How his magecraft operates it takes from outside of human unconsciousness & faith, so he can, even if only one time, make the "impossible" happen.

There's a lot of speculation that Flat is connected to the root but honestly we don't even have confirmation for that.

Blog Entries
    Connected to the root, potentially. Using True Magic? I wouldn't say so. Can he manage something equivalent? If the conditions are there, surely.

The point of Flat's craft is that he can perform ridiculous stuff because his mind process doesn't bother with limitations such as common sense.

However, there is a conscious effort to take in a ridiculous amount of parameters to do his tricks. In that sense, he is a genius. But the simple fact that he has to fulfill conditions to reach that result means that it's not Magic. Respecting rules is still the domain of Magecraft, meanwhile Magic is bringing about miracles regardless of the rules.

Thus, still a magus. Probably a lot closer to what ancient magi did, since they didn't limit themselves with "this is impossible" and other restricting thoughts.

Will he leave his mark on the Tower's history? No doubt. He is Grand material but, he has the potential to be among the top.

JP Friend Code
    His skills are definitely magecraft, but I do have some hesitation towards saying he's a magus, if only because of it being brought up time and time again? In this sense, it's the cultural sense, not the literal.

Flat's story, is literally reminiscent to Jack's, and will no doubt be something that fits into his ancestor's whydunnit motive. Once that becomes clear, Flat's essence will become clear.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    It'd be pretty sweet if Pale took over Alkeides body. I had enough of that guy.

Also while it's the "worst case scenario," would be pretty cool if he gets a chance to be human & another threat pops up.
    I actually like Alkeides' POV if only because he has given us nuggets about AoG combat and power levels, and his narration is very straightforward and easy to follow. That being said, I feel he would shine most when pitted against a goody-good guy or some shining pillar of justice/optimism, which I think John is shaping up to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

What
    I meant if Narita ends SF with Flat accessing the Root.

I also remember Aoko saying in Mahoyo that just having a path to the Root without actually achieving it already makes you borderline godlike, while we are on the subject.

"Aoko: In the first place, magic's kind of like the reward for a magus who has arrived at the "Whirl of the Root", and even if that caster doesn't have the physical ability to use it, just having a path to the Root lets him mystically do anything. In other words, he becomes the richest person in the world."

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    manaka.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    manaka.png
    the most cursed .png

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Oh God no. I want someone dead but if it makes Alkiedes stronger I have to object
    It still can get worse by having Alkides stealing and riding Gugalanna

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noname14 View Post
    It still can get worse by having Alkides stealing and riding Gugalanna
    Oh gods...That is beyond the pale, even for me.

That being said, he himself would likely retch at the idea since Gugalanna is a Divine Beast, and he hates anything remotely Divine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post

That being said, he himself would likely retch at the idea since Gugalanna is a Divine Beast, and he hates anything remotely Divine.
    Then I simply can't figure out why he did not snatch the Gate of Babylon, he was exposed it enough if it is the time, and he did not appear to despise it in this last encounter. Albeit they called GoB as "Divine Gate" here, https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Gate_of_Babylon , looks like a misnomer in Alkeides' sense of divine.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    It's not edgy enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post

He hates the Olympian gods, not everything divine. He uses divine stuffs such as the pelt, the belt and even Chiron's Immortality, all 3 are part of King's Order.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    He hates the Olympian gods, not everything divine. He uses divine stuffs such as the pelt, the belt and even Chiron's Immortality, all 3 are part of King's Order.
    Pretty sure with his interaction with Bazdilot regarding Ishtar, he implied that all gods are on his list at different orders. He was also practically ecstatic at the thought of stealing a demonic power. Then again, stealing the divine bull could happen since it would fit under "subjugating divine power". There's really a number of things that could be done. Maybe he'll use the war god belt to give Cerberus back its divinity for a monster showdown. On the subject of divine beasts, there's no way he's not going to bust out Helios's chariot.