Page 308 of 680 FirstFirst ... 208258298303306307308309310313318358408 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,160 of 13592

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

夜魔 Nightmare
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Thanks for the update. Some typos that haven't been mentioned yet:

Interlude:
    Faldeus feel -> fell ?
    put up a fight as unless his Servant provided ?

Chapter 12:
    magecreaft
    no outside observe -> observers ?
    Belfeban -> The other times you called him Belfaban
    performing the roll -> role ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    So Flat met Touko and Dantes walked up to Dumas's house.

I forget, was it Pale Rider who moved those people?
    I may have missed the detail about touko, I'm guessing it was the chick who reccomended clock tower to him?
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthizar View Post
    Narita, slow down on the references, you're killing me here!
    Is this a reference to the Hook Man urban legend or another literature?

Quote Originally Posted by Ereus View Post
    I may have missed the detail about touko, I'm guessing it was the chick who reccomended clock tower to him?
    Yeah, but it was probably Aoko and not Touko as little we know.

Spooky Scary Counter-Guardian Balthizar's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyfishMarine View Post
    Is this a reference to the Hook Man urban legend or another literature?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fugitive_(1993_film)
    Nasuverse in a Nutshell
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Gilgamesh fired weapons like rockets back in the day, Enkidu was a shapeshifting mud doll, Elizabeth Bathory had dragon blood, the origin of life is an insane giant, and vampires rule over humans in this odd way where they claim to be the apex of life and are perfect beings. Also every planet has super ultimate beings that are the apex of each planet and will one day come to Earth to rock our shit, and each of these ultimate beings are comparable to vampires.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Jeanne was speaking to the counter force and Karl was driven by aliens. And Jesus was probably Martha's imaginary friend, I'd imagine.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthizar View Post
    Narita, slow down on the references, you're killing me here!
    Gratuitous reference or not, it's entirely in character. Remember whose fault it is that Trimmau is the way she is...

Could also be a reference to the original TV series it was based upon... That somehow feels more fitting, as I can see young Flat holed up in his room being shunned by his parents and consoling himself by immersing in old syndicated American TV series.

read up on Nightingale's life before she became a nurse, Nightingale pretty much rejects any opportunity that leads a stable life as a women in 1800s to pursue a goal of being a nurse. Think in context of this being in 1800s, Nightingale literally threw away her identity as a woman to be a nurse, a profession at the time deemed to have no future and unimportant. From the prospective of a normal person in 1800s, what sane logic is there for Nightingale to pursue her profession other than her unworldly obsession with saving lives? Her later actions as a nurse in battlefield drive more to the point.

At least acknowledge Nightingale as a berserker to save face for this dude: Richard Milnes, poor bastard had a boner for Nightingale for at least nine years, he is a poet and a well off politician, still get rejected because "you will interfere with my nurse career".
    Last edited by SteelBeowulf; June 28th, 2017 at 06:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    I hope next volume we will get Dumas' or Richard's sheet...

Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyFour34 View Post
    I hope next volume we will get Dumas' or Richard's sheet...
    Dumas sheet just labels the fake noble phantasms he made or a fake sheet.
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

JP Friend Code
    We are missing only Dumas', Pale Rider's, Richard's and True Berserker (aside from Watcher, who I assume will come when Sigma becomes True Lancer), so with the way things are going, I'd assume next volume we certainly get Dumas' and True Berserker's, and by volume 7 we have Pale Rider's and Richard's.

I also like to think Dumas will be on the cover for next volume, but that's just wishful thinking.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    So Flat met Touko and Dantes walked up to Dumas's house.
    Definitely not Touko
    Spoiler:
    When she fights him in Case Files there's definitely no indication of them ever having met.
    I was pretty sure it was touko too when I read that scene but I checked case files p immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

I honestly wonder how many volumes Strange Fake is going to get.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I honestly wonder how many volumes Strange Fake is going to get.
    It's Narita we are talking about, I would assume at least​ ten. But when (IF) people start dying, I want to believe volumes will go by quickly. Francesca did want to rush things so maybe she's gonna be our salvation and not let FSF become a 13 volumes long novel.

10 volumes? 10? Either its going a short Grail War or people are going to drop like flies cause we're only on day 2 right now and 4 volumes in.

JP Friend Code
    At least ten, it would be the minimum to give it. I don't want to use Apocrypha as an example because of reasons but it also took five volumes long for a Grail War with almost the same amount of Servants. If we also do a day per volume, it ends up around 10 volumes either way.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    I would bet at least fourteen volumes. I imagine at least some of Richard's companions and Watcher's shadows are going to be summoned as proper Servants, if Ayaka's Command Spells still have the power to temporarily summon Servants like the April Fools version. There being at least 13 possible candidates between the two of them will probably make things even crazier.

Fourteen volumes seems a bit much. The current pace is roughly a volume a day with two additional volumes for the prologue. When you add an extra volume (or two) for the final day, since the conclusion usually takes a bit longer to write, you get around ten volumes. That would be my guess based on the information we currently have. I do hope that the volumes will release at a faster pace, the intent to publish two volumes a year was previously mentioned. It would be a shame to have to wait seven more years for the conclusion. I have been wanting to read the "true" battle between Gilgamesh and Enkidu since volume 1 dammit! However, since I really like this series I am glad it will have more content than most spin-offs.

Blog Entries
    This might be the only novel where Narita would have to kill several of his characters. Or not, a Character's death is pretty rare on a Narita novel...

Well, Heroic Spirits are technically already dead anyway...

JP Friend Code
    I'm actually really looking forward to see how Narita is gonna write these deaths. That's almost a new for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyFour34 View Post
    This might be the only novel where Narita would have to kill several of his characters. Or not, a Character's death is pretty rare on a Narita novel...

Well, Heroic Spirits are technically already dead anyway...
    It would be pretty bad if its a Grail War story and no character or few characters dies.