Page 382 of 382 FirstFirst ... 282332372377380381382
Results 7,621 to 7,639 of 7639

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

  1. #7621
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    S„o Paulo, Brazil
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,385
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    1
    He'll stay a good boy the whole story and in the end, sacrifice his newly obtained wish to destroy the Grail, defeat Beast Prelatti and prevent the pruning of the Strange Fake Timeline.

    Alternatively, he dies before that and Grand Lancer Sigma does the job.

  2. #7622
    "アサギの入れ墨はどう思う?" Mizukume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,535
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    He'll be the ultimate reference to Proto Arthur all along.


    "ヴァレフォルちゃんはソロモンの魔神ですが、リリィ顔みたいですね?"
    "え?それは問題ない!Fateのアルトリア顔はより質悪い!"


  3. #7623
    吸血鬼 Vampire
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    293
    JP Friend Code
    429479081
    I'm interested to see if the whole summoning temporary extra Servants via Ayaka's Command Spells is still a thing. Given that she still has five separate Command Spells from Fillia and there are fourteen possible choices between Richard's NP and Sigma, I'd have to imagine it's still intended as a plot point.

  4. #7624
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    S„o Paulo, Brazil
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,385
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    1
    I always assumed the reason they gave Richard his Servant buddies was to replace that.

    If Ayala summoning more Servants despite that would be idiotic, don't do it Narita.

  5. #7625
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Imperial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,789
    Blog Entries
    30
    Richard's merry band of shadow helpers seem to have replaced that particular gimmick.

    I've talked about how I really wanted to see that gimmick play out, but I can understand why it was scrapped. Having a guy like Richard around as a regular cast member gives us a better chance to know him than five separate flashes in the pan.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

    not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

    but f/go

    and now f/go english

    that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude


  6. #7626
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,899
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    395687827
    Blog Entries
    42
    Agreed, but a small, small, infinitesimally-small part of me still bemoans the loss of Scylla.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  7. #7627
    The Wolf King Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,178
    So, this time the two status pages are going to be full info no censored for future spoilers

  8. #7628
    死徒 Dead Apostle jennajayfeather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    580
    JP Friend Code
    883,595,303
    so does that mean Jack has a chance of unlocking a third game-changer skill
    Supports! 3/14/2018



  9. #7629
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    32,640
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    69
    write out the class skills already, narita
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  10. #7630
    屍食鬼 Ghoul Tarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Age
    22
    Posts
    12
    Wait which ones are british

    Jack (done)
    Richard
    True berserker?

  11. #7631
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Imperial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,789
    Blog Entries
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Agreed, but a small, small, infinitesimally-small part of me still bemoans the loss of Scylla.
    Who knows? If FSF is a smash hit, we might get a Proto-Fake years down the road that rolls with the original concepts of a smaller Servant roster and the protagonist's special set of Command Seals. Then we might finally get our Servant Scylla.

    But I'm not really holding my breath for that one.

    I'm sure Scylla will show up in FGO at some point. Then Swimsuit Scylla, then Scylla Alter, Scylla Lily, etc.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

    not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

    but f/go

    and now f/go english

    that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude


  12. #7632
    リビングデッド Living Dead Lolly Battory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    84
    I don't mind references that deal with the plot directly because at that point it's just using the world's setting to tell the story within that setting. So I have no issue with Grail Mud/copy of Fuyuki's grail or everything in Zelretch's discussion. The point when I find them annoying is when they become indistinguishable from 4th wall breaking coincidences. Others have said that Alkeides reminds them of a fanfic character but that's Francesca for me. An immortal monster that was taught magic by fairies and has summoned itself. Was previously "killed" by not only Zelretch and Touko but also Van-Fem and Kurogiri. I've read fanfic that came off less fanfic-y than this.

  13. #7633
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    4,063
    Must say, I do agree about Francesca's description, but I don't actually find that annoying because it's super easy to use her in subsequent fanfics, like I definitely plan to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I dunno why rin gets so much flack for actually being an equal partner in the routei mean, donít get me wrong, seibah foí life and all, but seriouslysaber ends up doing the lionís share of the work so itís not really an equal partnership, and Sakura was damsel in distress, UBW is the only one where you have two people who use their strengths and shared feelings to compliment and overcome each otherís Weaknesses to achieve their goals, and for some reason that makes rin less of a heroine?dah fuck is that logic?!

  14. #7634
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    32,640
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    69
    i just hope we get a same day digital release
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  15. #7635
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,411
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarlo View Post
    Wait which ones are british

    Jack (done)
    Richard
    True berserker?
    True Berserker is (probably) American
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  16. #7636
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,577
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    True Berserker is super weird. I mean I get that's the point of SF but even by its standards what little we know of him sounds really out there. I have no idea how Edison apparently became a robot spider tank.

  17. #7637
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    4,063
    Thought I had an idea, but turns out I got nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I dunno why rin gets so much flack for actually being an equal partner in the routei mean, donít get me wrong, seibah foí life and all, but seriouslysaber ends up doing the lionís share of the work so itís not really an equal partnership, and Sakura was damsel in distress, UBW is the only one where you have two people who use their strengths and shared feelings to compliment and overcome each otherís Weaknesses to achieve their goals, and for some reason that makes rin less of a heroine?dah fuck is that logic?!

  18. #7638
    屍食鬼 Ghoul Tarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Age
    22
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    True Berserker is super weird. I mean I get that's the point of SF but even by its standards what little we know of him sounds really out there. I have no idea how Edison apparently became a robot spider tank.
    Still thinking True Berserker is Nevil Shute

  19. #7639
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    32,640
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    69
    inb4 True Berserker is Edison fused with Topsy the elephant due to their (false) modern association
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •