Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 265315355360363364365
Results 7,281 to 7,294 of 7294

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    You know, I wonder If Narita had the idea of make to True Assassin the original Hassan and the founder and later King Hassan was created and it shit in his plans. King Hassan is cool and everything but if a have to choose a true representative of the Assassin class and of Hassan I-Sabbah that's definitely this Hassan.

You know how we talk about how a lot of the Servants in this war kick ass in Fuyuki 4th and 5th wars, but this will fullfill his true function, get rid of the Masters, because you know the Servants and Masters weren't together 24/7 and the only problem would be the Archers with their. damn Independience Action. Which return me to the discussion of Kiritsugu + Hassan and if a bit of luck this Hassan. After all what is better, a super powerful Servant with an attitude and difficult to handle or a Servant that you can fully take adventage of 100% because is more you style...Einzberns.
    King Hassan by conception though is an Assassin of Assassins, so it only makes sense he is the way he is. Also, he definitely still has the skills of regular Assassins supercharged.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Whenever people say "connected to the Root" and then start making comparisons to Void Shiki, I think they are missing on what Void Shiki is.
    It's close enough to get the point across; it doesn't have to be a direct comparison imo.

Anyway I have my own theory with Flat that has to do w/ the Root through the concept of "Chaos"
    Supports! 3/14/2018

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    A personality moving around in a unique, Sakamoto-voiced terminal doesn't really have anything to do with Cast Fireball.

Blog Entries
    Whenever people say "connected to the Root" and then start making comparisons to Void Shiki, I think they are missing on what Void Shiki is.
    Yeah a better example would be Manaka
    Flat is just a genderflipped Manaka

Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    I'm really curious about this too. I hear people thinking Flat has a connection to the Root--

Meanwhile people also think Ayaka has a connection to the Root--

But then here I'm looking at that one scene in the manga where Flat recognizes Ayaka as アヤカ and wondering what's up with that (as in does he know both "real" and "fake" Ayakas)

All I know about Fate School Life is that Flat told Ayaka about the Voynich Manuscript secrets.
    when the cheery boy starts talking about how souls are the key to "leaving this world", it is bound to raise a few eyebrows

- - - Updated - - -

mind elaborating on this?
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

吸血鬼 Vampire
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Yeah a better example would be Manaka
    Flat is just a genderflipped Manaka
    Flat is pure and cute. Manaka isn't.

Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Manaka is in fact extremely pure.
    Supports:

canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    mind elaborating on this?
    If I say that I am connected to Japan because I work for a Japanese company, it does not make me like Emperor Akihito.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    More like Helena is than Manaka is
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

US Friend Code
    To start this post, I personally think FSF takes place in 2007, 2008, or 2009, based on Flat's and Gray's ages.

Flat:
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Melloi Case Files 2 ch. 1
    Matching Flat's age, the boy at the top of the staircase was about fifteen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibid
    "...actually, Lady Reines, I'm one month older than he is." Seeing his discontent, I couldn't help but laugh at Svin as he spoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 1 Act 2: Berserker
    He walked down a long corridor, humphing in a manner unbefitting a man nearly 20 years of age.
    Gray:
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 1 Prologue VIII
    But, from the side of the room, one of the students spoke up. She was a young woman perhaps twenty years old.

“The master is always like this when it comes to Mr. Escardos.”

“Huh? Ah, I see...”

“I’ll see him to the infirmary. Excuse us.”

With that, the woman politely nodded at Rangul and his student before hoisting her Lord and mentor over her shoulder.
    Taking into account the vague adverbs "nearly", "perhaps", and "about" to suppose Flat was 15 either in 2003 or 2004 is why I put it between 2007 and 2009, but personally, I favor 2008 because 1) it's the year of the original April's Fools, and 2) supposing the Third HGW did take place in 1938, it fits nicely with Snowfield being created 70 years ago.

Anyway, the reason why I bring this up is because it makes this line:
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 3 Prologue VIII
    Cashura used orthodox domination and projection magecraft to wreak all kinds of havoc on Wall Street
    interesting IMO, even if it's about a dude who showed up for all of two seconds. If the year is 2008, wouldn't it imply that Cashura had a hand in the 2007/8 financial crisis? And how would Projection of all things contribute to it? Though Reines seems to imply in Case Files magecraft and the financial world makes for a complex relationship:
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM CF 2 ch. 1
    I certainly wouldn't say everything, but at least seventy percent of the world is decided by budget. That fact is no different in the world of magecraft. As sad as it is, the concept of the value of the world being calculated into a number and dollar value was approaching the realm of Mystery itself, so it wasn't something that could really be fought. The constantly continuing process of inflation all over the world was in itself an illusion produced by the collective unconscious of mankind.

Actually, magecraft that tied into currency directly has similar demands wherever it developed in the world, but that's enough thinking like my brother for now.
    But I might be overthinking it. Anyway, thnx for coming to my TED talk.
    Last edited by All fictions; October 8th, 2018 at 11:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

That was fascinating, and way better thought out than my headcanon of 2011. I don't know WHY I thought that. In all honesty, it makes sense.

吸血鬼 Vampire
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    No Baccano or Strange Fake in December https://dengekibunko.jp/product/newr...ko.html#future

Shucks. Well, we knew we'd have to wait, so...

Muridnya Sableng, Gurunya Gendeng 34's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    pertamax gan
    US Friend Code
    kuy
    Blog Entries
    Narita is busy promoting his Manga
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I hoped they wouldn't feature because not once have I liked Fate's take on ANCIENT ALIENS. It's stupid for beings from humanity's myth and history to be the result of ANCIENT ALIENS all along, even insulting to an extent. Velbers are bad, Alien Trees are bad, Foreigners are bad, stick with humans relating to humans please Nasu.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Nasu was always a pen name. It was Georgio Tsoukalos all along