Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shina Emiya and the Holy Grail [Gender Swap, Possible NSFW Contents]

Blog Entries
    It's Sakura. She/he isn't Sakura without the rape and the suffering.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    But Sakura isn't 18 and by the rules shouldn't be genderbent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    I am of the personal belief that the Tsukihime Remake is two years from release. It will remain as such until a release date is announced, at which time its actual release date is 6 months after that date.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    18 and under.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    *smacks forehead* For some reason I remembered it as 18 and up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    I am of the personal belief that the Tsukihime Remake is two years from release. It will remain as such until a release date is announced, at which time its actual release date is 6 months after that date.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    So yes, spine rape. Though, Kariya only got as bad as he did cause Zouken was rushing through his training and fitting as much as possible in just over the course of a year. I think.
    No, it was mostly because it was accelerated AND his potential paled in comparison to hers, she almost died when she first started. Then there are the Grail experiments, so add the asphyxiation and poisoning. That and the moving between the muscles.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    No, it was mostly because it was accelerated AND his potential paled in comparison to hers, she almost died when she first started. Then there are the Grail experiments, so add the asphyxiation and poisoning. That and the moving between the muscles.
    I forgot the other factors. Thanks for the reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

The enemy may have a missile, but we have... Doc Havoc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Chapter 2!

Day One: Dream and Premonition

It seems my slumber has sent me back to that night once again.

The full moon was overcast in the night sky, easily seen from our veranda. My foster-father, Kiritsugu Emiya, was leaning on the sill, watching the moon like an elderly he wasn't. At that time, I've started to notice how his movement became slower and clumsier and how easily tired out he had become. He often lazed around carelessly, getting on my nerves sometimes.

“Dad, I bring some tea,” I said as I approached him, a tray with two cups of red tea on in my hands. Kiritsugu gave me a slight smile.

“Tonight is rather chilly, so I thought I should make something to warm us up,” I said yet another unnecessary explanation with a wide grin on my face. Thinking about it now, maybe it was an attempt to divert my mind from noticing that our little family would soon end.

“Thank you, Shina,” he said, taking the cup and sipped its content. Predictably, he winced. The hot liquid must have stung his tongue.

I reprimanded him and he gave me a goofy smile followed by half-hearted apologies like usual. After that, we sat side by side, enjoying the full moon. I couldn't come up with any topic for conversation, so there was only a peaceful silence between us. Maybe it was for the best, but sometimes, I do wish I had talked with him more.

“It's been five years, huh?” Kiritsugu mumbled unceremoniously. He didn't sound like in need of any comeback for that obvious fact, so I just sipped my tea, waiting for what he was going to say next.

It took him several seconds to continue. “Do you feel content living with me? I know I am a terrible father-”

“That's not true!” I quickly rebutted. I always hated it when Kiritsugu said self-depreciating words like that. To me, there is no better father than him. “I am happy living with you! I don't mind if you continue being who you are, that's enough for me...”

Oh my younger self, if only you knew.

“I see. Then I'm relieved...” Kiritsugu said, heaving a long sigh. His expression was a content smile, the one I was and still am familiar with. The smile of someone who had received salvation: pure joy, as if everything else no longer matter to him.

“You can live happily, even by yourself...” he continued, almost inaudible.

“Hehe, maybe I can. If only Dad would be kind enough to teach me this magecraft thing he keeps talking about...” I joked in return, taking my cup of tea.

Kiritsugu let out a small chuckle. “I told you it's no longer possible for me to teach you anything...” yet another long sigh. “But if you are really that determined to learn... I'm sure you'll find a good teacher someday...”

“I still want to practice the spells you can do.”

“No, you don't want to do anything the way I do. You shouldn't.”

“Dad?” why did he suddenly sound harsher?

However, Kiritsugu didn't answer me. He only stared at the moon with half-closed eyes, as if savoring its mystifying light one last time.

“I understand, Dad! I won't try to become like you! I'll be standing on my own feet! I will be someone you could never become!”

The knowledge that the time has come for us to part way finally fell down on me, urged me to make those promises. Hearing them, Kiritsugu smiled, closing his eyes.

“Yeah, that's good to hear. I'll be at peace now...”

After that, Kiritsugu Emiya's life ended peacefully, as if merely fallen asleep. I only looked up at his unmoving body in silence. I remembered my eyes slowly getting hot as I heard the sound of water dropping on my tea.

“Dad... your tea is getting cold...”

My mind was still in denial. I thought he would open his eyes and grinned and then I would turn sulky in return. But he didn’t. I could only speak out those meaningless words before my flood of emotion broke its restraining barrier and I cried.

(II)

I open my eyes to find the blurry image of my ceiling. My eyes are welled in tears as the result of that vivid dream. Why did I suddenly dream my last moment with my late foster-father? I wonder.

Thank you dream, now I'm all melancholic.

“I need to wash my face...” I mutter, getting myself out of my futon. Wetting my face with fresh water should refresh my body and improves my mood.

"Ugh...” I moan as I feel rather sick to my stomach for some reason. Thankfully I didn't sleep with my stomach full last night. I'd surely throw up now had I did.

What a way to wake up.

I leave my room and walk to the bathroom. The lights are still off, though I know that it's already morning by a slight ray of sunlight through the windows. Fuji-Nee must be still snoring in her room like a tiger she is.

I finally reached the bathroom where I wash my face. It's refreshing, but my stomach still feels terrible. What’s going on? I rarely get sick and I hope this is not one of those occasions.

Opening the drawer, I take a vial of eucalyptus oil and pour it on my right palm. Rubbing it on my stomach will help me relieve my nausea. I lift the edge of my night shirt-

“What the...?!” -and I yelp.

My reflection in the mirror reveals something unpleasant. Why is there a bruise on my stomach? When did I get it?

I touch the bruise with my fingertip. It responds by sending dull pain through my stomach, causing me to wince. Just what is this? I'm sure I didn't get injured or anything lately. How very unnatural...

“Magecraft?”

Is it caused by something of thaumaturgical origin?

Several possibilities come up in my mind. Was there some kind of accident during my training? Or maybe somebody is trying to hurt me? Oh, please don't make it the later. And that dream that came very out of the blue, is there any relation?

I have to tell my teacher about this. Sensei is more knowledgeable than me, so she might be able to answer this mystery.

“Shina-chaan? Have you woken uuup? Are you in the bathroom?”

Fuji-Nee's voice comes from outside. How very unusual of her to wake up this early and at a good timing too.

“Yes, it's me inside. Please wait a bit longer,” I say, quickly smearing the warm oil on my stomach and putting a medical plaster on the bruise. Damn, it hurts.

Done with it, I open the door. My guardian and the resident's freeloader Taiga Fujimura is waiting for me by walking around in circle restlessly.

“Ah! You finally come out, Shina-chan! My bladder couldn't take it anymore!” she claps her hands in joy before launching herself into the bathroom and slamming the door shut. All in less than two seconds. Impressive, Fuji-Nee.

“I'll go cook breakfast!” I yell out as I walk away.

“Yeah! Yeah! Go ahead! Make sure they're delicious!”

I head to the kitchen while doing some light stretching and breathing exercise. I feel better; the nausea has been slightly relieved by the oil and plaster. I think I can go through the day without any trouble.

Still, I'm worried about that bruise. I can't help but think that it's a premonition of something to come. It may be the best to let Sensei know about it as soon as possible. But it's hard to meet her unless it's the time for club activities.

I...

1. I need to call Sensei now, making sure we can meet earlier than usual.
    2. I think I'll just wait till the school ends today to meet her.

To be continued...

Author's Notes: What? It's over already? Yes, this chapter was originally another two-part story like the first one, but after thinking about it, I decided to leave the first part for later. So, sorry, we will meet Rider when he comes. Now it's time to introduce our Mary Sue heroine!

Now choose! Be careful, you might raise a flag. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy it. As always, criticisms are very welcomed.
    Last edited by Doc Havoc; June 2nd, 2013 at 05:48 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle khagerou's Avatar
    Sensei... Female... In the club..?
    Fem-SHINJI!?
    Uhhhh... 2 Because Shirou is Shirou even if she's Shina.

Blog Entries
    Gonna vote 1.

And huh, well, this is interesting. So Shina isn't just a gender flip of Shirou, nice. A bit surprised there isn't a gender flip for Taiga, though.

1 please.
    I'm curious to meet this "Sensei".

Sensei? Interesting. I'll go with 1​.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sensei? Curiosity compels me.

This is shaping up to be interesting. Though, little note: you had a few wrong verbal conjugations and verbal time inconsistencies.

Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    A bit surprised there isn't a gender flip for Taiga, though.
    I actually tried to write M!Taiga scenario and found it horrifying. Thus, the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    Though, little note: you had a few wrong verbal conjugations and verbal time inconsistencies.
    Well, at least they're still "a few". I'll put a notice in the beta thread when the next chapter is ready. Or maybe you'd like to take the job?

Blog Entries
    A female teacher of magecraft (I assume) in Fuyuki, around the school and involved in a club. Hm. Blasted rules of gender-swapping.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    If Senshi is Aoko, I'll laugh so hard.

Blog Entries
    I'll go with 1. too.

Rather intrigued who could be the one teaching magercraft.

Blog Entries
    I can't sort out my feelings on this, on one hand, the fic isn't bad.

On the other, I'm not sure how I feel about genderswap fics.

I'm conflicted

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZidanReign View Post
    I can't sort out my feelings on this, on one hand, the fic isn't bad.

On the other, I'm not sure how I feel about genderswap fics.

I'm conflicted
    Might be a good opportunity to take a liking to the genre ?

Blog Entries
    Hey, if the story's good and interesting, I'll certainly read it.

Blog Entries
    I got my internet back and thus the vote is closed. Winning with overwhelming result is the first choice: do the logical thing. I hope the next chapter's reveal of Shina's teacher's identity won't disappoint. I've actually put several hints (not in the story itself, admittedly) that she will be an imported character from another Type-Moon work.

Anyway, I want to have at least one more page of this thread, so let's talk about this story's inception . Originally I had three ideas that I want to write after joining in this forum:

1. A retelling of FSN where Shirou was Rin's apprentice years before the war. A standard "Make Shirou More Powerful Than His Canonical Self" story with some twists: Kotomine's secret chamber was revealed far earlier with Caren being introduced as a result, possible Dark Rin scenario, Sakura turning into anti-villain, and Shirou getting depowered in the end.

2. A teen romantic comedy with gender-flipped FSN cast and guest appearance from other Type-Moon works. In here, Servants are characters of popular children's card game.

3. An X-Men-esque story about Shirou, Shiki, Canaan, Luvia, and an OC teaming up to investigate an ancient conspiracy planning to bring down Magus Association.

Obviously, I don't have enough time and creative capacity to write them all, so I decided to merge those three into this story (the third idea has the least input). Was it the right thing to do? Only you readers will tell.

Now for something completely different: Man of Steel and World War Z will be in theater this month! Don't miss either of them!