Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Postpartum [Genderswapped Kirei, oneshot]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
    That too, but I was thinking more of something like:
    Canon Kirei: Chokes Iri dead.
    Lady Kirei: Trolls Iri that she's going to steal her husband just before choking her.
    Lady Kirei gives Iri to Gil first, so that Iri leaves this world unfaithful to her husband. She then taunts Iri about how she's going to raise Ilya as a second daughter.

After the War, Lady Kirei does everything she can to convince the Einzberns to let her raise Ilya as a ward and "prepare" her for the next war. Which, as one of the few surviving Masters and the next referee, she might just pull off. Lady Kirei gets Ilya to call Kiritsugu on every anniversary of Heaven's Feel and reiterate how lonely and disappointed she is that Kerry never came back for her, "betrayed" the Einzberns, etc.

...And how, despite Kerry's "betrayal", Ilya will become a "Hero of Justice" like her father and fight the masters in the next war. Because for some reason, I think Kiritsugu revealing his "Hero of Justice" dream would piss off Lady Kirei even more than it did Canon Kirei.

Lady Kirei's new ward would give Caren Ortensia additional abandonment issues, too, so that's also nice.

Blog Entries
    You have this knack for going full bore with ideas that will never see the light of day, and it burnses us.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    That's a thing of wonder in a most twisted fashion.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    You have this knack for going full bore with ideas that will never see the light of day, and it burnses us.
    Some of them might eventually. Vestigial Mercies started out as some disconnected musing on a thread about Kirei replacing Shirou, and Postpartum emerged from somebody speculating about Fem!Kirei as a mother. Never say never.

All the Evils of My Room Crimson13's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Even Gil quickly knows better than to stick his dick in that crazy.
    He was smart enough to not pork Ishtar, I think he has some idea.