Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Castlevania: WHAT IS A MAN?

Blog Entries
    I mean the king explicitly wished for hope for the future so if you want to cast him as a villain you’ll have to do a little better than “Ganon looked a little sad for a hot minute so destroying the livelihoods of an entire civilization just to bring back a dead country to play conqueror in must be good”

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    The king also chose that he'd rather murder his entire country except for those who could escape the flash flood soon enough rather than let Ganondorf rule it.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    I mean that want really a choice lol
    Ganon was going around murdering everyone because that’s what he do and since Link wasn’t around people tried asking the gods for help and the gods were the ones that were like “K flood the shit out of everything, gotcha, better climb some mountains peeps cuz things are about to get WET up in this bitch”

Season 3 is coming out in a month: https://twitter.com/NXOnNetflix/stat...54478680657920
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Noice, forgot about this one. Hype.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Wait. There's season 2?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Huh. I thought it was pretty much over where it ended last time.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Nope. It's back and with a trailer:
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hell yes!
    Time for Curse of Darkness.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like it's gonna be a whole different story this time. That said, I think that the redhaired girl might be Julia Laforez.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, never mind, it's probably Laura.
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

I though the red head might be his wife from the games, but then the chain pulling and dom act kind of ruined it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean, there's always a small chance, but with her proximity to Carmilla, Laura seems likely.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

New season is out.

Edit: Final Episode thoughts below
    Spoiler:

• I hate that the twins betrayed him for seemingly no real reason. They knew Alucard was lonely and he still had more to teach them. But they apparently had such bad trust issues that it still wasn't enough. They became as bad as the supposed people they were betrayed by, and now Alucard won't trust others either. Trevor and Sypha will probably not be happy about that. At least he had the decency to give them clothes before impaling them.
    • Did the Judge really have to be responsible for killing children? I liked him. I thought he could be trustworthy despite how ominous he looked. But no, his little pleasures was being a child murderer.
    • You know, technically, Lenore didn't lie. She's giving him what he wants and ensured that he can't betray them, sticking with their end of the bargain as well. She's a good diplomat, but she doesn't see him as an equal. All the times she called him a "Good Boy" made it clear even before the ring. Isaac always had the opinion that humans were the real monsters. Here we saw one who matched that description thoroughly.
    • Okay, I know that Dracula probably had Hell coming, but why was his wife there?
    • Isolation causing insanity seems to be a common theme.

Last edited by Twi; March 5th, 2020 at 12:57 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Watched the 3rd season. Was not let down by the superb dialogue, its as juvenile and pottymouthed as always.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    WTF that end.... I thought the judge is decent person

- - - Updated - - -

It was great setup for something bigger
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

I wanted to think that the Judge was a good person despite looking obviously evil.

Blog Entries
    I already watched two seasons of this show so I knew better

Blog Entries
    Lol, Judge being evil was hinted at with his imagery and the obsession with that key. Imagery in particular, since he looks like he was modeled after Zead...
    Looking forward to S4, finding out who S. Germain was obsessed with (adult Maria Renard from some future timeline, maybe, with her silhouette?), seeing where we go with Isaac and maybe some new old characters and new new ones. The turn towards Trevor's perspective hinted at at the end could make for an even more bleak outlook to the setting even with Dracula out of the picture.

All in all, continuing to like the series, though it feels a bit rushed at times. Particularly the development between Hector and Lenore in this season feels like it was too rapid. Also, still waiting for some Jack Danasty cameo. Did like the appearance of the Granfaloon/Legion tho. That was a nice shoutout.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

I still had hope. Hope it snuffed out. But hope nonetheless. It was like the season existed to kick the heroes in the crotch so they were humble after dealing with Dracula.

Blog Entries
    That actually makes me hopeful, since it implies longer character arcs; it's a setup for character development. It's promising XD
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Banned
    Blog Entries

Having Alucard in Death's story mode, but not Dracula's, is actually pretty symbolic. Death is there to make up for all of Dracula's flaws, blind spots, and weaknesses. A safety net that, unfortunately, Dracula did not have in the Netflix series.