Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: War of the Three Shikis [Shiki Tohno, Shiki Ryougi, and SHIKI Ryougi do Heaven’s Feel]

God have mercy on my rolls... Servant Shiki's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Noir
    The Ryougi's are yandere for Shiki Tohno? I pity him.
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Servant Shiki View Post
    The Ryougi's are yandere for Shiki Tohno? I pity him.
    Oh, the Ryougis' relationship with poor Tohno is much more dangerous and screwed-up than a yandere dynamic. Admittedly, they've got the murderous protective instincts (against non-Ryougis) down pat.
    Last edited by Zalgo Jenkins; July 6th, 2013 at 02:12 AM.

Oh sweet unmerciful Alaya.

Please, PLEASE continue this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalgo Jenkins View Post
    Shiki Ryougi and SHIKI Ryougi certainly aren't losing sleep over SHIKI Tohno's passing. They may be amputating pieces of lowercase-Shiki Tohno like medieval monks looking for relics, but they don't take kindly to anybody (else) messing with him.
    Both of the Ryougi trophy hunts off Shiki Tohno? I was under the impression that it was just SHIKI

And the relationship probably went past the yandere threshold long ago

Quote Originally Posted by Zalgo Jenkins View Post
    Some of their identities would be a surprise (assuming this continues), but the Shikis have stumbled into this AU's version of the Fourth War. They'll have to deal with a tougher lineup than the trolls and teenagers in Fate / Stay Night.

The timeline doesn't quite match up with Nasuverse canon, as you've probably noticed.
    Thougher only in that the Masters are more ruthless and goes for the suckerpunch any time they can. When it comes to combat, only Kerry and Kotomine are on the same level as the people of the fifth war at their strongest (UBW, magecraft able to match to some degree mysteries of the age of the Gods, a guy able to stop Excalibur when sheated in Invisible Air, etc). Except Shinji, but Shinji isn't a real Master, anyway.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Quote Originally Posted by arsdraconis View Post
    Both of the Ryougi trophy hunts off Shiki Tohno? I was under the impression that it was just SHIKI
    That was a poor wording choice on my part. It's hard not to speak collectively when you're dealing with a single person's multiple personalities. SHIKI's chopping things off. Shiki isn't.

Mind you, Shiki Ryougi still has the urge to kill bleeding through from SHIKI Ryougi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    Thougher only in that the Masters are more ruthless and goes for the suckerpunch any time they can. When it comes to combat, only Kerry and Kotomine are on the same level as the people of the fifth war at their strongest (UBW, magecraft able to match to some degree mysteries of the age of the Gods, a guy able to stop Excalibur when sheated in Invisible Air, etc). Except Shinji, but Shinji isn't a real Master, anyway.
    Yeah, the ruthlessness and competence is what I was alluding to, not sheer power. As a group, I think the Fourth War Masters kill most of the Fifth War Masters under Heaven's Feel conditions.

Citizen of the World TheInfamousMan's Avatar
    Yeah. Even Ryunosuke could kick someone like Shinji's ass since the guy wouldn't expect a serial killer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousMan View Post
    Yeah. Even Ryunosuke could kick someone like Shinji's ass since the guy wouldn't expect a serial killer.
    Kerry probably snipes and/or bombs half the opponents right off. Kayneth's fortress survives, because most of the Fifth War Masters don't do things like blow up buildings. Fully-powered Saber beats Shirou's Saber rather handily. Prime Kirei beats old, trolling Kirei -- unless the latter can Hannibal Lecture the former into a meltdown. Which is possible.

Even Original (heh) Gil probably beats his successor. He's more mentally stable. Well, relatively speaking.

Only Team Caster (and possibly Zouken) were really playing on a Fourth War competence level.

I can't help but feel that Rin will have a freak-out at seeing both her father and our friendly-neighborhood serial killer again. Not to mention double the Kirei.

I can't help but feel that Rin will have a freak-out at seeing both her father and our friendly-neighborhood serial killer again. Not to mention double the Kirei.
    Imagine the nightmare that ensues if older Kirei converts younger Kirei.

Also, given your taste for seeing Shirou's idealism struggle (or go off the rails into crazyland), imagine Shirou's reaction to Kiritsugu doing his "job".
    Last edited by Zalgo Jenkins; July 8th, 2013 at 12:54 PM.

Ah, fun reunions for EVERYONE!!!

Especially Illya!

Ah, fun reunions for EVERYONE!!!

Especially Illya!
    Wow. Won't that be an awkward conversation for all involved...

The Knight who tramples other people wish Castiel's Avatar
    Holy crap that's looks awesome.....and also tad confusing but maybe that just me.
    Just to make sure, since SHIKI manage to kill servant, it mean S/he still have his 'League-above-Shiki' MEodp right?
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Fate/Extra CCC: where the nun is a ho, and the bro's are bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    Holy crap that's looks awesome.....and also tad confusing but maybe that just me.
    Just to make sure, since SHIKI manage to kill servant, it mean S/he still have his 'League-above-Shiki' MEodp right?
    Yeah, SHIKI has Kara no Kyoukai's MEodp. It's debatable whether he could have defeated Assassin without his accidental "DIE" Command Seal order, though.

God have mercy on my rolls... Servant Shiki's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Noir
    In my opinion while all the Shiki's can see lines on Servants, only Void Shiki has even a chance of cutting them, when it comes to fighting Servants, and that's still rather doubtful. Ryougi SHIKI killing Assassin was believable to me because A) Physically weakest Servant and B)The accidental use of a command seal probably helped him.
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler:

Ryougi SHIKI killing Assassin was believable to me because A) Physically weakest Servant and B)The accidental use of a command seal probably helped him.
    Basically this. SHIKI did a decent job, all things considered, but Assassin basically chopped her own head off.

In my opinion while all the Shiki's can see lines on Servants, only Void Shiki has even a chance of cutting them, when it comes to fighting Servants, and that's still rather doubtful. Ryougi SHIKI killing Assassin was believable to me because A) Physically weakest Servant and B)The accidental use of a command seal probably helped him.
    Void Shiki can go as far as fighting defensively against an average Servant. The question here is what an average Servant is, as most of the Servants in the 4th and 5th wars are freaking beasts, and those who aren't have either the skills to pull some serious shit on the same league as the beasts, or abilities that put them on said league. Or both... Except the Assassins, but again, weakest Servant.

Spoiler:
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Well in Fate/Extra Shiki did kill a duck ton of Servants...
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

The Knight who tramples other people wish Castiel's Avatar
    Wait, sudden realization.
    Because Assassin had died, so does that mean Caster can't summon Fake Assassin?
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Fate/Extra CCC: where the nun is a ho, and the bro's are bros.

Fourth War. Caster ain't summoning another Servant.

Spoiler: