Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cultists' Ball [If Fate / Zero had no magic...]

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, they could just kidnap regular people and force them to cosplay. For, er... ritualistic reasons. >_<

Blog Entries
    That's far less amusing.

Citizen of the World TheInfamousMan's Avatar
    But hilarious to my sadistic side.
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Quote Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
    Well, they could just kidnap regular people and force them to cosplay. For, er... ritualistic reasons. >_<
    I find my resolve weakening under your avatar's crying-yet-hopeful expression.

Blog Entries
    Arturia: Chauffeur/Lady-in-waiting

Alexander: Crazy old chum who majored in political science, lead the debate team and served as ace and captain of the rugby team

Diarmuid: Ex-IRA sniper who burned his bridge with the group when he ran off with his comrade's fiancee (SPIKE WITH AN IRISH ACCENT!)

Gilgamesh: Incredibly wealthy, superstitious Howard Hughes-styled eccentric with a love of old customs and fallen empires who reverses the paradigm by paying Tokiomi to bring him in, being too thick/arrogant to realize that, as a non-Master, he cannot "win" the "ancient power"

Gilles: Ryuunosuke's occasional accomplice, known to the world at large as a patron of the arts, particularly those dedicated to Joan of Arc

Lancelot: MI6 agent who has gone undercover to expose the cult and master of several different forms of both armed and unarmed combat, but he is eventually lead astray by his obsessive need to settle an old score with the Pendragon family (tying in with Lancelot's ability to disguise himself)

Hassan: Dangerously unstable rebel without a case and knife collector who pledged himself to Kirei after Kirei unknowingly spared his life during his tenure in the special forces; the rub is that he only pledged one of his many, many selves to Kirei and the others may not be so willing to cooperate

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalgo Jenkins View Post
    I find my resolve weakening under your avatar's crying-yet-hopeful expression.
    Pls. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
    And here I thought Bitter only likes nice things. You learn something new everyday.
    We already know that I like Fist of the North Star. I like emotional things.

I also like horror movies though.

Blog Entries
    watch dawn of the dead 1972

its horror and emotional

Blog Entries
    Alex: Waver's distant cousin. Ex-USMC (too loud to be anything else)

Altria: Mercenary with a heart. Traumatized for not being able to prevent a massacre, wants to bring the culprit to justice.

Lancelot: British Intelligence. Used to hire Altria until their relationship soured (hoes are involved)

Gilles: Similar to what Imperial said. Loony patron of the arts. Like Hannibal Lecter, only he makes decorations out of his victims instead of eating them.

Hassan: Iranian Pasdaran, maybe?

Gilgamesh: One of Saddam Hussein's commanders. (if the year doesn't get changed, of course)

Gilgamesh: One of Saddam Hussein's commanders. (if the year doesn't get changed, of course)
    Gilgamesh as Uday Hussein...

It all makes sense now.

Bit of an issue that while Fate Gilgamesh being Aryan is not that big of a deal (because that area's where the ethnicity comes from and he's like 4500 years old), a modern day Iraqi being the same kind of requires some explanation.
    Last edited by meevanhelot; July 11th, 2013 at 01:54 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZidanReign View Post
    watch dawn of the dead 1972

its horror and emotional
    Again?

dat golden kalashnikov

Hm....

Surprisingly good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by meevanhelot View Post
    Bit of an issue that while Fate Gilgamesh being Aryan is not that big of a deal (because that area's where the ethnicity comes from and he's like 4500 years old), a modern day Iraqi being the same kind of requires some explanation.
    Yeah, I was mostly being silly. Though Gil does seem like an animefied Uday at times.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My, this looks... good.

Quote Originally Posted by meevanhelot View Post
    Blond dye.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You know, this story is really reminding me of one snippet I remember of the 4th War participants being crazy ex RP'ers, but more serious. Looks interesting.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    You know, this story is really reminding me of one snippet I remember of the 4th War participants being crazy ex RP'ers, but more serious. Looks interesting.
    I remember tha. Velsper where are you¿?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Was it RP or Chu2?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT