Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 982

Thread: On Bittersweet being revealed as Crying Vegeta

  1. #21
    俺様 Cruor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,943
    JP Friend Code
    508219450
    Blog Entries
    3
    Oh right, I3 HOW DO YOU FEEL

    YOU ARE NUMBER 1 FOR A LIMITED TIME
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

    GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

  2. #22
    Super AI Youtuber BB-chan! Laith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,680
    JP Friend Code
    993,855,500
    Blog Entries
    57
    Well there goes the mod that actually seemed to do stuff. Not that the others don't but eeeh. Also no McJon =/

    Year 1

    Salt Corner

    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

    He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

    I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

    First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

  3. #23
    Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your house playing your checkers
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,633
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    Well there goes the mod that actually seemed to do stuff. Not that the others don't but eeeh. Also no McJon =/
    Think of it this way.

    A month without a dedicated rune reader will allow us to argue about obscure things are where only ever really mentioned in non translated text.

    By that I mean lie though our teeth about what runes say and see who buys it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

  4. #24
    War sword KooriRenchuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,324
    US Friend Code
    329,164,026
    Blog Entries
    2
    God DAMN Leo, you are an asshole. Pulling this shit should give you a worse punishment.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,727
    No, give me the spot. I promise to lead this forum into a glorious new era of absolute order and efficiency.

    The only thing I ask in return is the properly Roman office of dictator, so that I may use that power to enforce said order in these times of trouble. I will also be established a new subgroup of staff, the NKVD, to help me in keeping everything within party lines and ensure nobody is committing any thoughtcrimes.
    Last edited by 2Bad; August 3rd, 2013 at 04:45 AM.

  6. #26
    el bolb Bloble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canadia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,597
    JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    No, give me the spot. I promise to lead this forum into a glorious new era of absolute order and efficiency.

    The only thing I ask in return is the properly Roman office of dictator, so that I may use that power to enforce said order in these times of trouble. I will also be established a new subgroup of staff, the NKVD, to help me in keeping everything within party lines and ensure nobody is committing any thoughtcrimes.
    Hey.

    Hey Rodyle.

    I'm thinking.

  7. #27
    Another Day At the Office Riven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Fallout 5 Setting Yes?
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    No, give me the spot. I promise to lead this forum into a glorious new era of absolute order and efficiency.

    The only thing I ask in return is the properly Roman office of dictator, so that I may use that power to enforce said order in these times of trouble. I will also be established a new subgroup of staff, the NKVD, to help me in keeping everything within party lines and ensure nobody is committing any thoughtcrimes.
    So who gets to play Emmanuel Goldstein?

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Hey.

    Hey Rodyle.

    I'm thinking.
    As soon as I am given my throne, I will revoke all posting privileges from you save for those in Room 101.

    Creating the Room 101 board will also be on the agenda.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    So who gets to play Emmanuel Goldstein?
    I will have many collaborators, all working on a point system. Reporting the infractions of regular members will earn one point, reporting on the actions of fellow collaborators will be 2 points, and snitching on my fellow staff members will be 150 points.
    Last edited by 2Bad; August 3rd, 2013 at 04:52 AM.

  9. #29
    Leo was right all along

    BL is becoming a police state
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class
    
    [20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that
    
    [12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

  10. #30
    俺様 Cruor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,943
    JP Friend Code
    508219450
    Blog Entries
    3
    uhhh

    Technically, I think we have a perfectly fine amount of mods/admins. The problem is how active some of them are.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

    GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

  11. #31
    Super AI Youtuber BB-chan! Laith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,680
    JP Friend Code
    993,855,500
    Blog Entries
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick View Post
    Think of it this way.

    A month without a dedicated rune reader will allow us to argue about obscure things are where only ever really mentioned in non translated text.

    By that I mean lie though our teeth about what runes say and see who buys it.
    See, I don't care much about GD but he was completely helpful for SMTIV info. And assorted info where Pai doesn't travel/care.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    No, give me the spot. I promise to lead this forum into a glorious new era of absolute order and efficiency.

    Year 1

    Salt Corner

    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

    He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

    I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

    First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

  12. #32
    el bolb Bloble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canadia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,597
    JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    As soon as I am given my throne, I will revoke all posting privileges from you save for those in Room 101.

    Creating the Room 101 board will also be on the agenda.
    If I had to choose between Nineteen Eighty Forum and running to the Dark Side... I'd probably stay in Room 101.

  13. #33
    は愚かである BlackField's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,966
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick View Post
    Think of it this way.

    A month without a dedicated rune reader will allow us to argue about obscure things are where only ever really mentioned in non translated text.

    By that I mean lie though our teeth about what runes say and see who buys it.
    You know this gave me a good idea. I'm going to take that picture of Battler saying "Say it in red" and change it to "say it in runes" and without Mcjon, no one will be able to respond. Muhahaha, BlackField's reign of terror has began.
    My opinion on how canon works
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Fantastic
    The point is that descriptive writing is very rarely entirely accurate and during the reign of Olaf Quimby II as Patrician of Ankh some legislation was passed in a determined attempt to put a stop to this sort of thing and introduce some honesty into reporting. Thus, if a legend said of a notable hero that “all men spoke of his prowess” any bard who valued his life would add hastily “except for a couple of people in his home village who thought he was a liar, and quite a lot of other people who had never really heard of him.” Poetic simile was strictly limited to statements like “his mighty steed was as fleet as the wind on a fairly calm day, say about Force Three,” ...

  14. #34
    Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,505
    A mod has fallen
    Bitch tears feed sakura trees
    Cat's reaction? Meh.

    ~ (Terribad) Haiku
    Spoiler:
    Is it pimping myself out if it's hidden?
    Index of Stories, Conceptual Writing, and Scenes


  15. #35
    War sword KooriRenchuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,324
    US Friend Code
    329,164,026
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by VelspertheCat View Post
    A mod has fallen
    Bitch tears feed sakura trees
    Cat's reaction? Meh.

    ~ (Terribad) Haiku
    Very well done, seasonal word and EVERYTHING!

    Humid air stifles
    The air; Leo lies supine on
    The side of the road

  16. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,727
    Quote Originally Posted by VelspertheCat View Post
    A mod has fallen
    Bitch tears feed sakura trees
    Cat's reaction? Meh.

    ~ (Terribad) Haiku
    In the new order, poetry will also be banned, save for poems that properly reflect Socialist Realism.

  17. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21,605
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Well, they should. It's, you know, proper behavior. Look at your avatar. Now look a bit lower. Right next to the "Blog this post" button. A little triangle. Hover over it. What does it say?

    Report this post.
    Ah, i was wondering what that button was for.

  18. #38
    Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your house playing your checkers
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,633
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    In the new order, poetry will also be banned, save for poems that properly reflect the wonder and magnificence of our glorious leader.
    Fixed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

  19. #39
    In Memoriam Kelnish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,771
    JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    10
    The important thing here is that Mcjon is gay for cv.

  20. #40
    Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    In the new order, poetry will also be banned, save for poems that properly reflect Socialist Realism.
    What about songs about socialist blocks?
    Spoiler:
    Is it pimping myself out if it's hidden?
    Index of Stories, Conceptual Writing, and Scenes


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •