Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia Questions Classroom

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    Hm? I thought the Faction and such decided the initial growth that was then modified by CAS or something akin to that. Can't remember exactly what you said about it.
    It decides the opportunities of growth.

Has Li Hong ever taken an apprentice?
    Once.

Does ARES have an equipment/armament policy that scales with rank? Do higher ranking officers get issued weapons (possibly conceptual) that correspond to their position in the command structure?
    Yes and yes, though this varies among the different branches.

If I went to the funky dorm and bought an hour with Suzuka, do I get a half off special?
    You get fistful of GAME OVER for a good measure.

Who were the "first" summoners in previous years?
    Year 1: Roselia.

Year 2: DATA EXPUNGED

Is Kaoru the second strongest Master in the history of OLYMPUS? Or were there Kaoru-tier guys in the past as well?
    Oh, there were definitely Kaoru-tier people in the past. Kaoru's the one to survive to this day, though, so make your own conclusion from there.

Actually 12's question makes me wonder, were there any PCs whose back story materially changed or was folded into Olympus?
    Some, some...

Verg would it be possible for you to give a rough percentage of the population that each faction makes up?
    Maybe some time in the future.

Anything metallic in the area around Will, Verg?
    It's a city that's being shredded by fighting. Of course.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hoo? Roselia was the first individual to summon a Servant in OLYMPUS? But I thought the "previous #1" was the "First Master in OLYMPUS"?

...does this mean that the previous #1 had a Servant before even coming to OLYMPUS or something?

Blog Entries
    Iirc, this is the fourth year that OLYMPUS has been in operation, but with the first being a test phase. I assume that means that the first Master of said test phase was the previous #1. Which would mean that it's a certain teacher, Kuzunoha Ran. Actually, for some reason, I feel like this was mentioned before, but I can't remember that well... If I actually am remembering right, I think it's something like, the Caster that teaches the Servant Studies class was the previous #1 Servant, but I think that's a conclusion I wound up jumping to after hearing the previous info.

I suppose I'll turn that into a question, then. Am I remembering that right, Verg?
    Last edited by Twelveseal; August 20th, 2013 at 05:28 AM.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Err... Wasn't Roselia in the test year?

With the whole fight against the "Witch of Scotland" and whatnot taking place then?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    Hoo? Roselia was the first individual to summon a Servant in OLYMPUS? But I thought the "previous #1" was the "First Master in OLYMPUS"?

...does this mean that the previous #1 had a Servant before even coming to OLYMPUS or something?
    Err... Wasn't Roselia in the test year?

With the whole fight against the "Witch of Scotland" and whatnot taking place then?
    Test/Prototype Year: Kuzunoha Ran, Raozore & Ursula von Einzbern.
    First Year: Roselia, Leila, Mr. Cut.
    Second Year: Kaoru, Li Hong, etc.
    Third Year: You guys.

That being said, the "first summoner" of the first year is a bit muddled. I'm saying "Roselia" because, well, she's the only one of the group that summoned that matters anymore, seeing she's the only one left...

Am I remembering that right, Verg?
    Nope. The "first" first Master to summon was not Kuzunoha Ran.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Do you have some examples of people that were Kaoru tier that aren't around anymore?

I am guessing people like Azure Blue Ultramarine and such.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Who is officially the first Master to die as a result of fighting for the Holy Grail in OLYMPUS and can you tell us more about him/her?

Blog Entries
    Do you have some examples of people that were Kaoru tier that aren't around anymore?

I am guessing people like Azure Blue Ultramarine and such.
    Mr. I'm gonna cut everything, Canal Starlight, Queen... people like that.

Who is officially the first Master to die as a result of fighting for the Holy Grail in OLYMPUS and can you tell us more about him/her?
    ??? and no.

Blog Entries
    Who is the greatest pervert in OLYMPUS? As in, who could one turn to for advice on ero-ero secret stuff about the girls in the city?
    Last edited by Optimus; August 20th, 2013 at 03:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Who is the greatest pervert in OLYMPUS? As in, who could one turn to for advice on ero-ero secret stuff about the girls in the city?
    PRINCIPAL

Blog Entries
    [15:32] <RacingeR> [15:01] <@Avesta> Four lettes per day
    [15:32] <RacingeR> [15:01] <@Avesta> letters*
    [15:32] <RacingeR> [15:01] <@Avesta> I'll let you guys decide on four letters, each which will give you an Ultima Ratio entry revealing about stuff included in the update, possibly not mentioned in the rulebook as is.

[15:13] <@Avesta> Ultima Ratio Dictionary Event... START-O!
    [15:17] <@Avesta> A: Aphrodite Venue is a place to cool down your jets and enjoy some recreation unlike anything you have seen in OLYMPUS! Heck, even if you were tired from your days of fighting and climbing the Duel Chart, a holiday spent in here would bounce you right back up to business. But don't abuse this wonderful new plateau, or you might find yourself earning the ire of the great young business tycoon
    [15:17] <@Avesta> that has built this all for the sake of his own unbelievable goals...
    [15:27] <@Avesta> B: Beer and other alcohol has been something that the students living in OLYMPUS have had hard time to acquire. However, thanks to a certain fairy-esque creature that has moved into the floating city, this, too, has become much more easy to access. However, the strange creature has definitely an odd sense of humor, and to access the brews that are his masterpieces, and grant some rather
    [15:27] <@Avesta> beneficial side-effects, one must be prepared to a little something extra.
    [15:41] <@Avesta> C: Children are no longer excluded from the happy and fun times of OLYMPUS! In Hebe Middle School, younger students can partake in the knowledge of the floating city-state, and learn from the best minds the world has ever seen. Located in the Canopy Level of Crystal City, Hebe Middle School welcomes any and all adolescents to learn about world, mystic and life in general! As with regular
    [15:41] <@Avesta> students of Athena Academy, entrance exams do apply however, so do your best and take your place with the best!
    [15:46] <@Avesta> D: Dormitories are being refitted and renovated to better suit the needs of the students living in them. Ties formed between other factions have shown to bear fruit, and now you can experience new and wondrous things on your own front lawn! Take a stroll in the Stream Gardens built by Fujou Clan at the second level of China Order dormitory, or attend a mass in the newly built Church of St.
    [15:46] <@Avesta> Kassia in Sea of Estray dormitories. Not only this, but the wards you thought you knew have also undergone some changes, to better suit the needs of our new students. Don't be afraid to explore these new places with your fresh-made friends!

Also:
    [15:53] <@Avesta> Liza: Advisor Wivina! Advisor Wivina! Why did you say that I should give Tessa a church as a birthday present?
    [15:53] <@Avesta> Wivina: You see, Liza, I know you want to praise Ms. Julmakäsi for doing her best this year. Therefore, you should give her a lot of praise. And what holds more praise than a Church?
    [15:53] <@Avesta> Liza: Advisor Wivina, that's brilliant!

[15:54] <@Avesta> Tessa: "I-It's not I like I wanted to come to the Sunday Mass. I-I just h-h-happened to have nothing to do... baka."

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Blog Entries
    Also, I am posting this link here so it makes looking at it easier: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...l=1#post382537

We know that the Warg sisters are Artificer's Masters (since twins) and Fujimura Toramaru is Kaiser's Master, btw.

quotes

Blog Entries
    Actually, now that previous dorm-heads were mentioned, maybe we could get more info on some of them?

For example, why was "Queen" Kaoru-tier and how did she perish? Who is Canal Starlight? How strong was that ATLAS Dorm-Head that rebelled? Would he have been capable pulling off his full rebellion, if things would have gone differently? Or was it always "doomed to failure", so to speak?

Also, what happens to the bodies of those that die on OLYMPUS? Sent home? Or buried/disposed of somewhere on OLYMPUS?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    Actually, now that previous dorm-heads were mentioned, maybe we could get more info on some of them?
    Would asking for a list on the former dorm heads with a bit of info on each a bit too much?

quotes

Blog Entries
    Would asking for a list on the former dorm heads with a bit of info on each a bit too much?
    Yes. I do not want to give away all the info at once.
    Also, what happens to the bodies of those that die on OLYMPUS? Sent home? Or buried/disposed of somewhere on OLYMPUS?
    There's a graveyard. Sort of...

Blog Entries
    Okay then.So, to ask for a more reduced potion of info, could you tell us moar about the first Half Blood Dorm Head?

quotes

Is it possible for two Soul Clans to merge if the members are close enough in terms of Route Links?

Blog Entries
    Has there ever been a marriage on OLYMPUS?

Blog Entries
    Okay then.So, to ask for a more reduced potion of info, could you tell us moar about the first Half Blood Dorm Head?
    A woman. A refined lady, she was.

Is it possible for two Soul Clans to merge if the members are close enough in terms of Route Links?
    Yes, it is possible.

Has there ever been a marriage on OLYMPUS?
    Yes, multiple ones, actually.

Blog Entries
    Is Venten's waifu in OLYMPUS as well?

quotes