Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia Questions Classroom

Hoy, if a character picks Saint as a perk, how is the ability selected, and who by? The GM, the player? A bunch of the explanations I've gotten from various persons seem inconsistent.

Just kinda confused here, would appreciate if answered ASAP.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is Venten's waifu in OLYMPUS as well?
    Noooope.

Hoy, if a character picks Saint as a perk, how is the ability selected, and who by? The GM, the player? A bunch of the explanations I've gotten from various persons seem inconsistent.

Just kinda confused here, would appreciate if answered ASAP.
    In "real" game it is randomly picked by the GM.

In other words, a dice-roller.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    Yes, multiple ones, actually.
    What would be considered the most popular place to hold a wedding on OLYMPUS?

Blog Entries
    on a scale of having your creepy uncle reach into your pocket and fondle your junk to being the guest of honor at a prison gang rape, just how boned is everyone who hasnt already gone to sleep in day 2?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    What would be considered the most popular place to hold a wedding on OLYMPUS?
    Hmm... either the Persephone Gardens, Poseidon Ward or the Hymenaeus Platform that was made solely for it.

Of course, it depends on who is being wed, too.

on a scale of having your creepy uncle reach into your pocket and fondle your junk to being the guest of honor at a prison gang rape, just how boned is everyone who hasnt already gone to sleep in day 2?
    I'd put it around the level of being stuck naked in a stable full of horny stallions pumped full of aphrodisiac.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What does it take to upgrade one's Artifact Holder to Legend Owner? AP, events, use of one's Conceptual Weapon?
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    All of the above.

Blog Entries
    Sorry if I missed anything, but what is Reaver wielding right now?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Sorry if I missed anything, but what is Reaver wielding right now?
    A clockwork-machine-weapon with ridiculous amount of blades.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Let's see, some questions I have...

Continuing yesterday's talk, and going by the rulebook. Shizuka's B ESP is equally powerful to an A rank spell, causing A rank damage, and it gets enhanced further against HBs, making it go to the same level as a forgotten spell when against Kagura. That is, mid-low A. Since Kagura's shrine reduces damage by two ranks, that got reduced to rank C damage. Is my reasoning more or less correct?

What kind of Events are needed to evolve perks? (some kind of example, if possible?)

Can you evolve the more "customized" perks? Like Mystic Eyes, for example.

If you want to upgrade your Conceptual Weapon from rank D to C, you need to buy the Artifact Owner perk first? And Legend Owner to go from B to A?

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    I wonder, since you said "free" perks don't upgrade easy, would that mean hypothetically, someone with artifact holder and conceptual would level their conceptual skill then someone like Zero?
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    Continuing yesterday's talk, and going by the rulebook. Shizuka's B ESP is equally powerful to an A rank spell, causing A rank damage, and it gets enhanced further against HBs, making it go to the same level as a forgotten spell when against Kagura. That is, mid-low A. Since Kagura's shrine reduces damage by two ranks, that got reduced to rank C damage. Is my reasoning more or less correct?
    More or less.

What kind of Events are needed to evolve perks? (some kind of example, if possible?)
    Epiphany in the middle of a life-and-death-battle.

Can you evolve the more "customized" perks? Like Mystic Eyes, for example.
    You can... but not through normal means.

If you want to upgrade your Conceptual Weapon from rank D to C, you need to buy the Artifact Owner perk first? And Legend Owner to go from B to A?
    Not necessarily, if you already owned that artifact "before" coming to OLYMPUS (as in, you had the necessary qualifications for it, be it basic, Faction based or bought.) In that case you have a license for "that weapon" already. It is the matter of finding that weapon's way of upgrading.

I wonder, since you said "free" perks don't upgrade easy, would that mean hypothetically, someone with artifact holder and conceptual would level their conceptual skill then someone like Zero?
    I'm guessing you mean "level their conceptual skill easier"? And no, I didn't mean that. I meant that as in the "amount of work put into the upgrade." If you have it "free", then you haven't worked on it in OLYMPUS. For example, if you made a deal with a hot-headed, rambunctious master smith (Who?) that she'd upgrade your armament, she'd first have to study it. However, if you initially bought it from her, she'd already know it, in and out. Or something like that.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    Not necessarily, if you already owned that artifact "before" coming to OLYMPUS (as in, you had the necessary qualifications for it, be it basic, Faction based or bought.) In that case you have a license for "that weapon" already. It is the matter of finding that weapon's way of upgrading.
    So for example, if I wanted to upgrade Shizuka's sword, I'd just need to shell out the cash/AP/stuff needed to bring it to C, and wouldn't need to buy Artifact Owner, right?

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Just reminding you about the four letters per day Ultima Ratio Dictionary even Verg.

Blog Entries
    Has Cadenza always been an ugly monstrosity or did she get modified on purpose and looked more human before?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    So for example, if I wanted to upgrade Shizuka's sword, I'd just need to shell out the cash/AP/stuff needed to bring it to C, and wouldn't need to buy Artifact Owner, right?
    Plus get someone to do it, plus convince someone to do it, plus reinforce the concept so that it actually has a reason to level up, etc.

You get the idea.

Just reminding you about the four letters per day Ultima Ratio Dictionary even Verg.
    Too tired. Busy man these days.

Tomorrow.

Has Cadenza always been an ugly monstrosity or did she get modified on purpose and looked more human before?
    Cadenza has always looked like she did, for all her brief two weeks of life in the bottle.

What's Lobo's weakness?
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hero View Post
    What's Lobo's weakness?
    Rei's adoring eyes.

HURR DURR BLIND

Blog Entries
    does summoning servants result in near or long term amnesia. and if so, is there a smooth talking gunslinger around who is just pretending due to an oddly counter intuitive nearly crippling social awkwardness?

Verg are Conceptual Weapons a lot stronger in their effects than Formal Wear?