Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia Questions Classroom

Blog Entries
    perk what now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    When the old-timers got our partial level-ups, Verg said it would include AP and a sort of Perk Evolution that lets us improve something we already have. We can spend that during the Time Skip, or keep it for later. He hasn't really told us how that stuff works or how much we're each going to get just yet, at least when it comes to AP, though.

A question for Verg, then. Well, two, come to think. What's the base amount of AP we can expect to get from our partial level-ups, not accounting for our CAS?

Second, since this seems to be coming up soon IC, how will you be handling Servants whose identities have been discovered through In-Character actions? Will it be a full reveal of the character sheet to the Players of the PC's that managed it via PM? Public revelation? Only partial info as it's exposed, such as how we're handling our Masters' abilities? I'm assuming that just knowing the Servant's name isn't enough, either. Some research, perhaps via the phone or the libraries is probably needed.

Which reminds me... Does the Apollo Library have a website? Something that people could use to do research and read books online or with their phones, in case for some reason they can't physically make it to the building?
    Last edited by Twelveseal; September 5th, 2013 at 05:09 PM.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think that it will be like in the VN for that part. You don't get full reveal of skills and NPs. It just makes it way easier to guess and to research IC.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    When the old-timers got our partial level-ups, Verg said it would include AP and a sort of Perk Evolution that lets us improve something we already have. We can spend that during the Time Skip, or keep it for later. He hasn't really told us how that stuff works or how much we're each going to get just yet, at least when it comes to AP, though.

A question for Verg, then. Well, two, come to think. What's the base amount of AP we can expect to get from our partial level-ups, not accounting for our CAS?

Second, since this seems to be coming up soon IC, how will you be handling Servants whose identities have been discovered through In-Character actions? Will it be a full reveal of the character sheet to the Players of the PC's that managed it via PM? Public revelation? Only partial info as it's exposed, such as how we're handling our Masters' abilities? I'm assuming that just knowing the Servant's name isn't enough, either. Some research, perhaps via the phone or the libraries is probably needed.

Which reminds me... Does the Apollo Library have a website? Something that people could use to do research and read books online or with their phones, in case for some reason they can't physically make it to the building?
    oh thanks 12. I am not getting anything like that, So I guess I didnt catch all the details.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Huh? I thought you were? I mean, you got your own level up, yes, but you should also be getting the one for people who've been in the RP since the beginning as well. I don't think Verg would exclude you, so you should be getting it, too.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Huh? I thought you were? I mean, you got your own level up, yes, but you should also be getting the one for people who've been in the RP since the beginning as well. I don't think Verg would exclude you, so you should be getting it, too.
    nope, no level up for Zero.

weird huh?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    I think that it will be like in the VN for that part. You don't get full reveal of skills and NPs. It just makes it way easier to guess and to research IC.
    I think skills are revealed. But I think that is only done when the Servants identity is revealed in the RP (e.g your "research week" stuff ala EXTRA).

Hey Verg since someone's met her could we get Chihaya's Marauder's FC?
    Last edited by Vritra; September 7th, 2013 at 01:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    I believe this is what we've been using: http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8936/jill2.png

Recolor by Hyarion of adult Jill from Fire Emblem.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    Hey Verg, are magi capable of making basic familiars without needing a specific spell to do so?

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Will you give me NPC questions for the Noelle interview or can you live with Spinach being really really sad?
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    Hey Verg, are magi capable of making basic familiars without needing a specific spell to do so?
    No. Learn the skills.

Will you give me NPC questions for the Noelle interview or can you live with Spinach being really really sad?
    The temptation of Spin's tears is almost too strong...! I want to see them...!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar
    [16:06] <@Dranes> Verg uh is the accuracy of the spell determined by rank or by the CAS someone has? (as in the whole AGI vs w/e for hit for spells that work like that)
    [16:08] <Avesta> Normally? Via AGI vs. CAS.

[16:08] <Avesta> However, it is also determined by the Rank in somes cases.
    [16:08] <Avesta> Like with a homing spell, an area of effect, etc. etc. You get the idea.
    [16:09] <@Avesta> ESP is a different thing

Blog Entries
    09:48 katie-waifu-is-whore we should have little highlight reels of what we were doing over time skip. I even made one for you
    09:48 Mellon Yah, Tobi?
    09:48 Mellon Harr harr harr.
    09:49 katie-waifu-is-whore Firo: so one day when my hands were wet the soap slipped out of my hands. Then a man came up and said he wanted to find out if my ass was as slippery as my hands. Spoiler alert: it wasnt
    09:49 katie-waifu-is-whore Firo: *rubs hindquarters*
    09:50 Avesta Firo X Bubba OTP
    09:50 RacingeR We need Bubba's FC
    09:50 Mellon Does Zero's timeskip include beachside walks with Rao?
    09:50 katie-waifu-is-whore though if it makes you feel better mellon, there actually was a point where I thought Zero was going to bve spending some time behind bars
    09:51 katie-waifu-is-whore so I was acxtually thinking they could be cellies
    09:51 katie-waifu-is-whore turns out racing was just wrong about something though
    09:51 Avesta Oh yeah, for those who don't have realized it...
    09:51 Avesta Bubba /is/ an actual character
    09:51 katie-waifu-is-whore should have named him donkey
    09:51 Avesta Who is currently in one of the cells. It's no joke. - 3-

Blog Entries
    The claw-like weapon Kagura's Reaver uses... Is that her hand, or something she wears over it?
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She wears it over it.

Blog Entries
    Thank you~ I was reading it like it was a prosthesis, which was making me think it was something good to look for as her ID.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    So if I somehow manage to get one of Shizuka's CWs up to rank C, do they get some kind of useful effect?
    Last edited by RacingeR; September 11th, 2013 at 06:53 PM.

quotes

Blog Entries
    How much time has Riko been in OLYMPUS?

quotes

Blog Entries
    Is haru a trap (reverse or otherwise)