Page 102 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2529297100101102103104107112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2460

Thread: Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier : Discussion and Video Walkthrough

I think it is Rouge =))
    yeah, because I want to know between Da Capo Zero and Akashic Record, which one will win =))
    and if I remember correctly, Da Capo Einhalt is not a conceptual magic =))

Creator-Class Irregular Mahoutsukai Yoxall's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Rouge it is then. Lol, I went with that first, then switched to Rogue because Rouge was red in French, which I thought was wrong. But I started having second thoughts after seeing the romaji for his name.

Guess the Suzushiro sword style runs in the family, seeing all of La'cryma's characters that have Suzushiro as their surname is able to use it. Well, Faust is an exception.
    Spoiler:

So, with the involvement of 5pb. and Mages, can we say that the fortissimo-verse is now a distant relative to the science fiction series? Seeing as 5pb. used this chance to 'borrow' some terms such as Robotics;Notes (from Robotics;Notes obviously), Nostalgia Drive and Reading Steiner (both from Steins;Gate), that may be a possibility. And of course the costume patch too. Lol, felt weird when they mentioned those terms in-game. Wonder what a crossover between the two would look like?

Edit: Thanks to one person on Twitter, I realized that they forgot to add in these CGs in the CG Gallery. Not going to repost the CG Collection again, since it's only like three images, so I will leave them here for people to save. The first two are Hinako's (or Umi if you prefer her more than Hinako) and the last one is Sanada's:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Yoxall; January 9th, 2015 at 08:52 AM.

I hope they port this to PC soon cuz they forgot a lot of things =3=

Blog Entries
    Agreed. Lol, the guy that made the CG gallery should have paid more attention. Found a couple more missed CGs, but they're not really that important. It's just Reiji using his Curtaincall, except the background is red instead of blue.

Hoping we get a PC port soon for HQ CGs. Other than 5pb.'s involvement, I saw no other reason why this was only for Vita. The battle system could have been played by using the point-and-click system with our mouse. The touch screen was there if you got lazy using the direction buttons lolz. I felt like they just made it for the Vita because the new close-up CGs (when they were battling) were pretty low quality, so they needed a small screen. All the Kisekitsukai's close-up CGs were bad quality, while the Mahoutsukai's close-ups were in good quality because of fortissimo. Another reason was probably the costume patch.

If we were getting a PC port, do you guys think it will be all ages again, or 18+? Honestly, I think it will be all ages since there was very little romance (none on the Kiseki Side and some on the Mahou Side). Still, there were some interesting pairings after the game...

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    yeah from what I see of it from your description, there's no room for any adult content from the Knights side. You could potentially stick one or two scenes in from the Magi side, but not likely. There would have to be actual routes in a PC release to involve adult content just like they did with EXS.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    They could add an epilogue of sorts.
    Spoiler:
    I mean they never showed what happened to everyone after the battle after they got pwned by Rouge. We all know they got back to Earth (since Reiji and Freya made it). I want to see some CGs of both sides together. They should have done it like in fortissimo's first ending, where they showed CGs of all the members living their normal lives in the ending theme and then leading up to the "Next Kadenz is..." scene. Possible endings for both sides could be:
    - Nagisa training with Faust at the dojo
    - Ryuichi and Rudra sparing with Kuri as the spectator
    - Kengo and Yuria visiting their father
    - Irmfrid and Alicia having their family moment
    - Ayane and Momiji in the student council room
    - Ichigo, and Sayuki in the Sagara household
    - Jin and Todoroki in Todoroki's shop
    - Umi, Hinako, and Sanada (like the one in fortissimo)
    - Freya and Julius
    - Mikoto and the Yoshino couple at the church
    - Leading up to Reiji and Sakura walking down the path and Sensei/Shishou's monologue.

Lol, I just realized that Miki only appeared in one scene in the entire game. Even her friend Hiyori had more screentime than she did, having appeared in three scenes. I find it funny that the other two girls weren't even in the game at all.
    Last edited by Yoxall; January 10th, 2015 at 12:36 PM.

I can see that 5pb's involvement has made them lazier =))

"--But that would be problematic." Kuraihime's Avatar
    @Yoxall ..erm. About that.

Spoiler:
    I don't think Julius could be in the epilogue. Unless, some kind of miracle happened. They did imply that he's dead after everything was over, according to one of the CGs.

Blog Entries
    @Kuraihime -
    Spoiler:
    Julius dying on Freya's lap was in the normal ending. He is actually all well and living in the true ending lolz. Everyone lives (except for poor Rouge) in the true ending.

"--But that would be problematic." Kuraihime's Avatar
    @Yoxall -

Spoiler:
    Wow, what- let me repeat. Wow, what? I honestly thought Julius died after everyone dealt with Rouge. You know, considering how he was possessed by him at some point. Well, guess I have the endings mixed up a bit.

Blog Entries
    @Kuraihime -
    Spoiler:
    I found it funny how he came out of nowhere in both endings. I mean he was there, and wasn't there at the same time. He only appeared after Freya got free from Rouge which made me went "Wtf Julius! You could have helped us you know instead of just sitting there!" He was kinda like Loki in that he appeared out of nowhere and went deus ex machina with his OP'ed satellites, leading Reiji, Fermata, and Freya to kick Rouge's ass. That normal ending was pretty sad though, I'll have to admit that. I wish the game had the route where Julius was possessed by Rouge instead of Freya. He sounded much more menacing with Rouge's voice compared to Freya. But they made that route for the first playthrough only.

Btw, what do you guys think the title of the sequel will be...if it had one? More crazy musical terms just for the heck of it? I bet it's going to be a crazier looking title than the first two lolz. People already made fun of Kadenz's title.

Edit: Completely forgot about the normal and battle statuses from Kadenz fermata lolz. Guess I was too busy with the CGs and character artworks to worry about them. Here are the statuses for all the characters. This should probably be the last set of stuff from the game (hopefully). I also added in wallpapers and twitter stuff in the folders as well for the heck of it.

Download here.
    Last edited by Yoxall; January 11th, 2015 at 01:55 AM.

Blog Entries
    Double posting since it's been a while lolz. A new patch came out recently and added in a couple of stuff. I still can't believe that even though they said they added in the missed CGs, they are still missing them. They only added one CG in and that was it. La'cryma completely glanced over Hinako, Julius, and Fermata's missed CGs.

I made two different download files, so feel free to download whichever one you want:

1st one: Short and simple. This one includes in the CGs that never had their own slot in the CG Gallery, as well as Nagisa's missed character art. It also includes in the bonus content/images that they added in the 1.02 patch.

Download here: Ver 1.02 Patch Additions

2nd one: This one comes in three parts (over 500 MB). It includes 1520 event CGs (yeah, there's more compared to the last one), all character arts, character statuses, and bonus content from the 1.02 patch. Hopefully this is all the CGs (lol, there's always more whenever I say that...). Should also mention that all the black lines that were at the bottom of the CGs were removed, and the CGs were set to max quality (not sure if that improved it though).
    Characters that I added in CGs were:
    Spoiler:
    Alicia - added in some expression variations
    Fermata - added in two missed CGs
    Freya - added a bunch of missed CGs
    Hinako - added in two missed CGs
    Julius - added in a bunch of missed CGs
    Keisuke - added in a couple of missed CGs
    Mikoto - added in expression and perspective variations
    Momiji - added in perspective variations
    Reiji - added in some missed CGs (includes the prologue fight CGs that I took from fortissimo's CG set)
    Ryuichi - added in the prologue fight CGs that I took from fortissimo's CG set
    Umi - added in one missed CG
    Yuria - added in expression variations

Download here:
    Kadenz fermata Image Collection Part 1
    Kadenz fermata Image Collection Part 2
    Kadenz fermata Image Collection Part 3

List of all the New Skill Names with the Correct Spelling:

Spoiler:
    Reiji:

- Da Capo Replication
    - Da Capo Replication Second Ignis
    - Da Capo Replication Triple Access
    - Fenris Laevateinn
    - Gungnir Divide Zero

Sakura

- Seiken Laevateinn

Ryuichi

- Thor’s Hammer Second
    - Thor’s Hammer Cross End Breaker

Nagisa

- Hakujoenbu

Sayuki

- Overload Weiss Schwarz (Combo with Momiji)

Momiji

- Overload Weiss Schwarz (Combo with Sayuki)
    - Weiss Schwarz Judgment

Ayane

- Daingullveig

Jin

- Adam Patriarch

Hinako

- Life Storm Raven (Combo with Keisuke)
    - Twin Iron Maiden (Combo with Umi)

Keisuke

- Life Storm Raven (Combo with Hinako)

Umi

- Millennium Actress
    - Twin Iron Maiden (Combo with Hinako)

Julius

- Midgard’s Wolf
    - Eins Asterism
    - Seventh Asterism

Irmfrid

- Heidelberg

Faust

- Oboro Hyougetsu - Issen
    - Hakujoenbu
    - Kaigan (his skill that transforms him to his younger self)

Yuria

- Sleeping Chronos
    - Sleeping Kairos
    - Reinion Kairos
    - Aion Chronometer

Rudra

- Rig Veda

Alicia

- Prometheus

Toy Box

- Pyxis
    - Double Flame Pumpkin (As Pandora Box)

Mikoto

- Flare Haze Break
    - Shinsetsu - Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi

Freya

- Midgard’s Wolf (3 Attributes)
    - Mebius Router (Unsure)

Camellia/Fermata

- Midgard’s Tyrfing
    - Fenris Breaknir
    - Akashic Record
    - Asgard Wolf
    - Overload Asgard Wolf

Rogue Flame

- Akashic Record
    - Midgard’s Wolf
    - Forbes Blutgang
    - Double Stock
    - Reading Steiner

Edit: Anyone here watch Saenai Kanojo? Lol episode 2 had sooooo many Kadenz references. Nice to see Tomoya is a Kadenz fan too. Lmao when I saw the Freya poster on his wall. And then came the game case, and the promotional poster after that. I think the amount of Kadenz appearances was about 11-12 times lolz. Hopefully there are more Kadenz references in the future. That would be cool to see.

Here are some screenshots of the references:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Yoxall; January 23rd, 2015 at 06:27 PM.

ah
    When I asked a friend of mine who knows Japanese, he said that Ayane's Daingullveig has the ability to make any of her targets immobolized and then she can use her bounquet to kill them =))

Ah ! come on, La'cryma !
    Just make a damn Fortissimo anime or Kadenz anime already i just want to see those awesome power on my computer-screen ...

Blog Entries
    Lol, I want a fortissimo anime too. If UFOtable animates it, then that would be a blessing from the anime industry. Silver Link is alright too.

Btw, been editing the wiki and adding the new skill names to all the characters. I tried describing as best I could as to what they look like. So, Freya's left eye was actually called Reading Steiner, and apparently the translation says "Magic Eye that Reproduces Information from Memories". By that, Freya is possibly
    Spoiler:
    half-Mahoutsukai like her brother.
    It would be funny if Freya was able to time travel like a certain mad scientist from Steins;Gate, considering they have the same kind of power.

well
    If UFOtable animates Fortissimo, I would be gladly to watch
    If others do it....., I think I'll see it as if it has never been animated =))

Just take a look at some Kisekitsukai's profile and i have to say... i kinda disapointed ... they's abilities is not much hax as Mahoutsukai's abilities :/
    Anyway , Thank alot ,Yoxal ! i really appreciate for all of your work :3

Ah, btw, I was looking at some of the mahoutsukai profile and accidentally I saw 5 Thor Hammer
    Thorhammer
    Thorhammer Full Access
    Thorhammer Second
    Thorhammer Cross End Break
    and the final one is some what call(my friend stated it was) Thorhammer Origin '3'

Blog Entries
    No problem Archiver. Btw, wiki is now updated with nearly everything. A wikia contributor has been helping me provide the hiragana (i think) names for the skills.

@UchihaBeast - Now that you mention it, yeah, he does have five Thorhammers. Lol, he never used Origin in the actual game though. Oh yeah, fixed Thorhammer Cross End Breaker to Thorhammer Cross Break. Screwed up the kanji a little there.

oh =))
    But what is Thorhammer Origin anyways =))
    Is it different from the Thorhammer =))