Page 103 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3539398101102103104105108113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2460

Thread: Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier : Discussion and Video Walkthrough

Creator-Class Irregular Mahoutsukai Yoxall's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @UchihaBeast - Lol, sorry to disappoint you, but Thorhammer Origin is the exact same thing as the Ryuichi's base Thorhammer. Its only called Origin because, like Sayuki, Ryuichi's Jarngreipr reached its full potential (hence why it has two gauntlets now instead of one). Origin is supposed to be way stronger than his normal Thorhammer though since his left Jarngreipr can store much more magic than his glove. I can't believe I never noticed them change the hiragana for Thorhammer during the final battle. It was way longer than Thorhammer. Btw UchihaBeast, has your friend played the game?
    Last edited by Yoxall; February 1st, 2015 at 10:45 PM.

nope
    my friend only hear it from me =))
    and he really don't have a PSV and the game to play =))

Most of us dont have PSV... Kadenz PC port ... It's still a dream...

Blog Entries
    Lol, I'm trying to get 100% trophies for Kadenz and pretty much stuck at getting a few. It's always that last term in the glossary that's in my way from getting 100% glossary. Can't seem to get all the secret missions too. Currently at 92% completion for trophies.

Edit: Pre-ordered the artbook for Kadenz that is going to be released on the 20th of February. Hopefully they have some HQ CGs and other cool looking images in this 320-page book.

Also, the reason why Kadenz is not for PC is because it needs a handheld console for the amusement park scene. In one of the attractions, Reiji, Sakura, Momiji, and Ayane are on a platform that is able to lose its balance pretty quickly. The only way to complete that part is to manually move the PSV console in many directions (including flipping it upside down) in order to restore the platform's balance. I'm not sure how they will mod that part for PC. Also, for Mikoto's battle with Reiji, one of the secret mission achievements requires you to flip the PSV upside down. The other factor is the touch screen. There are many instances in the battles where they require you to swipe your finger across the screen. I guess for that one, you could click and drag your mouse across the screen for a PC version.
    Last edited by Yoxall; February 10th, 2015 at 03:44 PM.

btw
    It seems Loki never appears in Kadenz , even in their speech lines =))

Blog Entries
    Lol, unless Jin referring to normal Reiji as "Loki", yeah he was never mentioned. We need to have more infodump on him and his association with Gaia Uranus. Also more info on Gaia Uranus itself would be nice.

Also, OMG yuri couple confirmed between Momiji and Nagisa. They look pretty nice dancing in the empty classroom at dusk. Happy Early Valentine's Day everyone!

I don't approve of this =3=
    but I approve of this at the same time =3=
    my waifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu(Momiji) '3'

"--But that would be problematic." Kuraihime's Avatar
    Well. That's a ship that I both don't expect and kind of expect. Then again, considering how. . ahem, close the two of them were, given that one scene in the student council room, it'd make sense. To some extent.

Blog Entries
    Finally got my copy of the CD full version for the Grand Opening, Eigou Shinri no Fermata. It's pretty good. That piano in the bridge though. Lol, never thought it would fit so well in this song.

Download here. Hopefully all the tracks work well. Enjoy.

Hopefully Denkare releases the full version of the Mahou Side opening soon, though they're probably waiting for more songs and then releasing an album altogether.
    Last edited by Yoxall; February 16th, 2015 at 01:52 PM.

so fucking good =))
    I'm gonna be addicted to it for some time =3=
    ah, and about Hakujoenbu
    My friend translated it as The user strikes 4 strikes from every directions onto the opponent dead point and then landed another 3 in 1 strikes. It's an offensive and defensive technique.

Blog Entries
    Some sample pictures of the 320 page artbook:

NSFW
    Spoiler:

why didn't you post it 7 days ago =))
    I just came back from Japan with this '3'
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10421381_644754495653830_7315866947907455589_n.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	12002

Blog Entries
    Lol, the artbook was released on the 20th. You can still order the artbook here: http://www.play-asia.com/kadenz-ferm...n-70-8l8v.html. Mine is on its way so I should get it in one to two weeks. Btw, nice on getting the game at last.

screw it =))
    I walked ~2hours in Akihabara searching for an artbook of another visual novel but end up finding the game
    I don't know where they sell visual novel artbook

Blog Entries
    Finally got my copy of the artbook today. So Freya's ultimate skill is confirmed to be called "Mebius/Mobius Loud" with this kanji メビウス・ラウド. Lol, there were some unused sprites and expressions in CGs that I spotted in the artbook. Overall, a great artbook that contained the different variations in character sprites and CGs and the HQ images for the pre-order bonuses.

Here's the full Japanese name for Mebius Loud:
    Spoiler:

Edit: Well, after some time, I managed to collect more CGs to the collection. I've lost track of how many CGs there were since the last update, but the current updated collection has a grand total of 1837 CGs. All the Mahoutsukai close-up CGs have been added as well as some more missed ones that were present in the artbook. You would probably notice that some CGs do not have the company logo at the bottom right-hand corner. This means that they were from the game's website and some were taken from fortissimo's CG collection (specifically Reiji, Ryuichi, and Sayuki's CGs). Honestly, I can't say that this is the 'finalized' update to the collection, but it seems like both the game and external sources can offer us this much. So, without further ado, here it is:

Event CG Part 1
    Event CG Part 2
    Event CG Part 3
    Last edited by Yoxall; March 22nd, 2015 at 07:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    April Fools anyone? La'cryma posted their new 'game' fortissimo//Crazy Psycho Les (spelt CurazyPsychoLes). So that whole Valentine's yuri coupling between Momiji and Nagisa was a set up for this? Well played La'cryma. Here's the link to the site: http://cappuccino-soft.jp/lacryma-web/fortissimo_y/

Images are rather huge in their actual size lolz. Click on them for the full size. If the images are not showing, try refreshing the image. Btw, you guys probably should download the Wallpapers and other stuff at the site I linked above since these ones have a lower quality. I'm only leaving them here in case the site is closed by tomorrow:
    Spoiler:

Wallpapers and Twitter

Last edited by Yoxall; March 31st, 2015 at 02:21 PM.

Ah
    Yoxall
    In the character status art, Freya has only one?
    I don't know if her family's Midgard Wolf has some kind of special phenomenon like the other mahoutsukai

Blog Entries
    @UchihaBeast - Could you elaborate by Freya only having one? One rune?

ah yeah
    In the status art, Moebius Route never appears and I'm thinking that how can Freya fight on par with Reiji when her Midgard Wolf don't have any Conceptual

Blog Entries
    To clarify about Mebius Loud, Freya can only use it if she has both her sword and Julius's sword. She only uses it
    Spoiler:
    in the final battle against Roge where Julius gives her one of his swords.
    As for why it isn't in the character status sheet, well probably the staff forgot to add it in...like some OTHER things they forgot to add in. -_- I believe Midgards Wolf is a Kiseki Ability, it kinda makes sense that it could go against a Mahoutsukai's Rune. While playing the fight against Reiji, I've seen Freya use one Midgards Wolf against his Fenris Wolf, and which I assume loses to it. She then proceeds to use her agility to get closer to him and uses another Midgards Wolf afterwards. Not sure if I explained it well lolz. If you think about it, Fenris needs time to charge up to be released, while Midgards is a spammable ability, but could only be used as long as Freya or Julius has enough 'orbs' on their swords.