Page 110 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1060100105108109110111112115120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2460

Thread: Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier : Discussion and Video Walkthrough

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I suppose one could also also give Vimeo a shot for things like this if they were desperate enough.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Hello there!
    I'm here to thank Kratosirving for translating the entire VN for us, I didn't know about your videos until I finished the game a couple of months ago and it helped me a lot to understand better some things or whenever I felt like re-watching some scenes so, thank you!
    Well, I didn't know about here until recently (Thanks to Yoxal) but I should follow your work in Kadenz when you start, good luck.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the words of thanks! It's always great to hear from others who enjoyed Fortissimo as well.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Creator-Class Irregular Mahoutsukai Yoxall's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, sad news yet again. Kadenz PC has been postponed to December 18, 2015. Sigh, I think this is the first time they delayed a game twice. Another two months wait. Hopefully it won't be 2016 for them to release it.
    Last edited by Yoxall; October 15th, 2015 at 01:42 AM.

"--But that would be problematic." Kuraihime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
    Well, sad news yet again. Kadenz PC has been postponed to December 18, 2015. Sigh, I think this is the first time they delayed a game twice. Another two months wait. Hopefully it won't be 2016 for them to release it.
    I think I recall this being the same deal for Fortissimo EXS. It was originally supposed to get a December 2011 release, before it got delayed to around Feb. of 2012. Two months after that, there's a trial, along with the second delay for a June 29th release.

If only.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
    well, i'm totaly fine with the delay, it would be much better than buy a crappy version of the port

Blog Entries
    Well, I guess it's better than EXS' four month delay then. What a coincidence that Kadenz PC will be released one year after its Vita release.

Haven't exactly mentioned this yet, but Kadenz is getting another opening (Finest Crusade probably) and the PV will be out...soon. Still waiting for the character popularity poll results too.

Got a bit of good news on my end. I finally bought the three Dragon Magazine issues that contained fortissimo//Wiederbelebung der Seele. From what I know, there're only three chapters (or stories) per magazine.

Blog Entries
    Welp, it's a bit of a shame that it got postponed but it's actually a blessing for me personally. This semester has been painful, and I don't think I would have been able to put much focus on Kadenz in terms of the tl and recording bits. With it being delayed to Dec. 18 I'll be done with this semester and have a few weeks to go through it and do a few videos before next semester.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Finally got my Dragon Magazines with the fortissimo//Wiederbelebung der Seele LN.

Promo Scan
    Spoiler:

The rest of the illustrations are here: http://imgur.com/a/PrFx7
    Warning: These images are massive in size.

Blog Entries
    ...why does Momiji's small grin there give me the chills?

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Added two more promo scans that I missed:

NSFW warning for one of them
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Yoxall; October 27th, 2015 at 03:39 PM.

..hm.

Spoiler:

Speaking of things that give you the chills. Is it me or does Momiji's eyes seem a little.. off? I'm not sure if that's because of the whole 'clone' thing or whatever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saAJxva.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	117.7 KB 
ID:	13688  

If only.

Blog Entries
    @Kuraihime - Ah yeah, that little LN that I kinda translated a while ago was actually a fan novel titled "fortissimo//Ein vergessen erzählung", which I mistakenly took for the actual LN. Still an interesting take on the story though. So not sure if "clones" have anything to do with the story. I'm now attempting to translate the actual WdS LN, but it'll take time. The art seems different because it is done by a different artist named Kurasuke. Haven't seen much of his works. From the looks of it, Reiji, Sakura, Momiji, and Sayuki seem to be the prominent characters with Ryuichi, Nagisa, Ayane, and Kengo on the sidelines. Pretty excited to see Kuri's role in the story as her small bio says she is the reason for the LN's plot.

Got into a bit of the prologue and Reiji is already in trouble with a cop. Pretty interesting that the novel explains that Tsukiyomi-jima is home of the freshest fruits and veggies in Japan. Kinda nice to know more about the island.
    Last edited by Yoxall; October 28th, 2015 at 01:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    After another look at that last image in your imgur set, I'm trying to figure out if that's supposed to be a loli Sayuki, a Kuri with that kind of look, or a doll made by Kuri in loli Sayuki's image. :|

All them doll joints at the wrists and elbows, ya know.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

@Kuraihime - Ah yeah, that little LN that I kinda translated a while ago was actually a fan novel titled "fortissimo//Ein vergessen erzählung", which I mistakenly took for the actual LN. Still an interesting take on the story though. So not sure if "clones" have anything to do with the story.
    Oh, right, my bad.

Spoiler:
    Then again, regarding that little snippet about Kuri, she could easily be the reason for both LNs' plots. For the fan-made novel, her rune could've easily played a role with the 'shadow clones' that were running about, considering how her rune was able to bring back the spirit of someone, and use it in-battle. As for this LN, well, I'm not too sure.

If only.

Blog Entries
    Got even greater news for you guys! The new OP has been posted and boy is it action packed.

This OP has got to be the best one to date. God, they got nearly all the major battles in there. And those semi-animated scenes look awesome!!! Sadly no Momiji, Irmfrid, Ayane, or any of the other Mahoutsukai to be seen in this OP because the director said they got too much screentime (well, Momiji and Irmfrid) in the other Kadenz OPs. Now I'm curious as to where they'll put this OP in Kadenz.

Kinda depressing to know that without the delay, we would have gotten the game in two days.

@Kratos - Yeah, it might be a doll Sayuki with those familiar looking bangs. Though Kuri has them too, but more covered.

@Kuraihime - I see some dead-looking hands coming out of the ground from Kuri's one illustration. Necromancer perhaps? I translated her bio in Kadenz and it says "Although Kuri may seem like an ordinary girl, her existence is like that of an "actual ghost". She currently depends on her vessel, a doll, in order to live. Kuri herself is an extremely rare existence with the "ability" to manipulate the dead." Now I really want a Kuri backstory to see how she got that body.
    Last edited by Yoxall; October 30th, 2015 at 12:13 AM.

Reading the wiki
    To this point, Ichigo is a Kisekitsukai or is she still a Mahoutsukai?

Blog Entries
    Been a while since La'cryma updated any news for Kadenz. Seems like now they will start updating us more frequently, considering the release date is almost a month away. They just revealed the details of that 18+ picture booklet that is in the PC Limited Edition today. It will be kind of like an artbook for the WHOLE fortissimo series, along with some new never before seen promo artwork. We already had an artbook for Kadenz, so one for fortissimo is always welcome.

NSFW (Gotta say, Sayuki and Momiji look so badass with their weapons in those ecchi positions)
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Yoxall; November 19th, 2015 at 03:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    ....Dear god, I shouldn't like that image as much as I am.

Damnit!

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Finally got my copy of Ein//Wichtiges Recollection. So there're four chapters in total plus chapter 0 which I've already done. More translation backlog for me.

The prequel manga explores:
    Spoiler:
    - Momiji being a loner after Reiji leaves the island and becoming friends with the five girls (three of them you know from the VN)
    - Her becoming friends with Nagisa. Plus, Nagisa actually wears a swimsuit and not that Chinese dress she wears in the VN.
    - The main antagonists are a pair of sisters/friends (need to read more on this) who were also in a car accident, leaving one wheelchair-bound. The other sister sort of becomes Momiji's friend and is a Mahoutsukai(?) with the ability to control trees.
    - Momiji not having full control of Grimoire after the girls mention Haruka and getting flashbacks of her death. Grimoire starts firing whenever she was emotionally unstable and killed the girl who was pretending to be her friend. Man, Momiji can't catch a break in this manga.
    - And Deus Ex Reiji suddenly pops up to fix her mistake(?). Not sure what he did, but it seemed like he turned the sisters back to their younger selves(?)