Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111116119120121
Results 2,401 to 2,408 of 2408

Thread: Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier : Discussion and Video Walkthrough

This is how I start to visualize what a Fort anime would look like Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Next vid is out, and it's the only one for the Magi on Day 13. This means I'll be swapping back to the Holy Knights for the next few as there's several scenes involving them on this day.
    <@RacingeR> Have you ever been gangbanged by mayonnaise and cheese at the same time?
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)
    Fortissimo EXS//Akkord:Nächsten Phase Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE ^
    Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Video Walkthrough: In Progress - Follow the playlist here
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    How does this work and where does it go?

08:36 <Spinach> Opti took the words right out of my penis.

This is how I start to visualize what a Fort anime would look like Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Latest vid is going to drop at the top of the hour, but I won't be able to make a post than so I'll do it here. Therefore the vid will still be Private for about another half-hour after this post, but leaving it here now so I don't have to do it later.

Once again sorry for the length between parts as of late, but life always interferes. Also I had another project creep up and bite me in the neck so I had to deal with that over the holiday and most of January to get it out of my system. Anyhow, this and the next couple of vids will be from the Seventh Chord perspective again to get through Days 13 and 14 for them.

<@RacingeR> Have you ever been gangbanged by mayonnaise and cheese at the same time?
    Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Video Walkthrough: In Progress - Follow the playlist here
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Next vid is up. I actually really liked the talk between Mikoto and Irmfrid as the Irmfrid gets someone else to realize that there's something odd about their mission, and while she understands what Irmfrid is trying to tell her, Mikoto wants to believe that Voluspa is doing the right thing; but she and the Knight-Leader agree that if the organization does prove to be rotten, they will do what they can to correct it when they feel it needs to.

Blog Entries
    double parter to get all of Day 14 done for the Magi side, will flip to do the same for the Seventh Chord in the coming days. 2nd video will be public at the top of the next hour.

Blog Entries
    I forgot to update the thread when I released the last video, so I'll add that video to this one. However, I'm also posting the latest scene - and it's one that I'm slightly worried because of obvious reasons, which the thumbnail reflects accurately. Thankfully the content is tame and counter-intuitive to what many would think when they see the thumbnail.

Blog Entries
    And since I had plenty of time with it being V-day and a rainy morning at that, I was able to get the last part of Day 14 out too. Enjoy everyone!

Blog Entries
    I derped and missed my own timeline, but have some swimsuit fun

Blog Entries
    And now have the end of the water park day for the Seventh Chord. Next will be the park from the perspective of Ryuichi and his girls. :3