Page 4 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2345691454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier : Discussion and Video Walkthrough

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Another question:

When it comes to Romance Options, is the story linear (AKA game chooses for you), or do your own decisions have an impact on the final choice?
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, the story is pretty linear, including the romance options. Most of the choices just lead to different scenes. For example, there's a choice later in the game to either stay at home or go out, and depending on which one you choose, you'll end up spending the day differently, and thus different scenes.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Just saw the videos.

Oh jeez, Jin is like some pink-haired unholy love child between Gilgamesh and Kotomine with strong hints of an inferiority complex, a la Matou Shinji.

This should be interesting.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Eveonder's Avatar
    ... looks interesting. I'm almost tempted to go ahead and read it using machine translation and voice... almost. lol.

But I'm still waiting on some other games... and am stuck trying to clear Xross Savior >_>

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Just saw the videos.

Oh jeez, Jin is like some pink-haired unholy love child between Gilgamesh and Kotomine with strong hints of an inferiority complex, a la Matou Shinji.

This should be interesting.
    Hehehe, I never thought of Jin as having Shinji or Kotomine elements in him, but definitely Gil. Personally I'm seeing him as the new Gil-ko, what with thinking himself as King, and being fixated on a girl and all. Also, it may not have shown that well from the videos, but Jin is supposed to be a dirty blond; no pink. The only thing he doesn't have is GoB spam, although he does have an ability that's also present somewhere in T-M.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Since I got interested in this, I tried it out and immediately formed a question.

How the hell can I run this thing in windowed mode? Since using any of the translation programs is nigh impossible with the fullscreen mode the game wants me to use.

EDIT: Damn, it doesn't even allow to Alt-Tab out without closing the app.
    Last edited by Mellon; April 26th, 2011 at 03:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    Since I got interested in this, I tried it out and immediately formed a question.

How the hell can I run this thing in windowed mode? Since using any of the translation programs is nigh impossible with the fullscreen mode the game wants me to use.

EDIT: Damn, it doesn't even allow to Alt-Tab out without closing the app.
    Alt+Enter?
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's a huge problem. The option in the configuration to change to windowed view is broke or something, cause even if you change your monitor resolution it still doesn't work. Basically,you have to do Fullscreen or you're SOL. To get translation to work, I had to Ctrl+Alt+Del to bring up the Task Manager, right-click the Fortisismo EXA program, and tell it to minimize. That's the only way I could get it to downsize so I could pull up AGTH and Atlas so I could get them working properly with it. Oh, and if you're usig AGTH as well Mellon, PM me and I'll give you the /h hook that you'll need (if you haven't found it yet)

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Actually, there seems to be a 400 mb "patch" for Fortissimo Exa so I am going to try it and see if it solves the issue. Hopefully it will repair the damn windowed option.

Yeah, I found the code, but I am hoping that I can use the ITH to get it working without a code... failing that, Ill have to turn to AGTH. Tch, using the Translation Aggerator is out of question here, I guess.
    Last edited by Mellon; April 26th, 2011 at 03:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    I think the only thing that patch does is enable an extra scene after the epilogue, but if it fixes it, let me know so I can get it too. I haven't grabbed it yet just in case it makes my save files go berserk.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Aaaand the patch gives me a moonrunes error. Great.

How did you read the translation? Through that... plugin, the name of which I cant recall at the moment, that displayed the text in the game (or I recall reading about something like that at least) or minimizing each time to read the translation (which seems to be a pretty jarring experience)?

Blog Entries
    For me, since I use ATLAS to translate, every time I press enter to pull up a new line of text, the translate window pops up even though it's fullscreened. Yeah it takes up a bit of the screen, but you can at least move the translation window around and change it's size as well.

In the end I don't have a problem with reading the translation as the story flows. For what I've been doing lately by cleaning up the translation as much as I can, I have to be able to downsize after each line of text to interpret and paste to notepad, so yes, that is a HUGE pain in the ass.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    I now announce the epic moeness that is Satomura Momiji. If you haven't fallen for her charms yet, I think you will by the end of this scene.

So, here's Scene 12. AKA, The Date.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Also, at the end of the 3rd part, there's a choice to be made. No extra scene or real importance, it just influences what you talk about for the next part.

Part 4A

Part 4B

Part 5

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Haa, finally got it to actually work believably (in my case, I managed to find a "always on top" function in TA, though I still have to alt tab to "get it up"). At least it is somewhat bearable now.

Blog Entries
    Hurrah! Glad you got it working, and I hope you enjoy it Mellon.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Momiji Dance = ♥
    And those glasses~ \^o^/

Memorable Quotes:
    "What is Tablemanner? Is it good to eat?" ;D (okay, so that's kinda paraphrased - SUE ME)
    "Be gentle."

The entire restaurant scene made me smile. Man, does she want to get in his pants. Little flirt.
    That food on her cheek is HNNGGGHH.
    Dammit, now I'm hungry.

But yeah, I certainly hope that there's a Momiji Romance Option in-game now, more than ever.

Blog Entries
    Heh, actually I'm not too sure if she really knew what table manners were or not, all the translation programs came back the same garbled answer of "Table-manner? Is it good?"

Anyhow, time to work on Scene 13. As for Momiji romance possibilities, you might find out by the end of the scene. ^_^

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Here you go, everyone, here's Scene 13.

...I'm going to go off and cry now.

*Sniff*

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    I have played a bit and... what has been said before could not be any truer. Fortissimo rips off Nasuverse like a dieing man gasps for his last breath. It is getting quite ridiculous tbh. Skills, Abilities, just random references - everything you can think of is there.

But, I find myself in a position where I really couldn't care. They use the concepts the steal relatively well and it is quite entertaining. The characters are well made and the interactions between them are quite good. And the production is awesome (though there is a distinct lack of separate CGs, tbh).

There is one problem though. God I wish there was a Kiritsugu esque character who would just shoot his enemies during the ridiculous power-up sequences and monologues. God, I thought Fate was bad on this, but Fortissimo takes it to a whole new level. There is a ridiculous amount of "internal thoughts" and dialogues that characters do "in combat" and the writer is quite fond of dropping infodumps on the reader (sometimes several in a row).

Also, Kengo is teh bro. Lancer of Fortissimo, for sure. Also shares Lancers low appearance rate unfortunately. And Jin is a Shinji-fied Gilgamesh with an inferiority complex. Nowhere close to the awesomeness of the "ONE TRUE KING".

Actually a crossover where Gil enters Ragnarok would be absolutely hilarious. Or Post FSN Shirou for that matter (he would be ridiculously broken, but still).

EDIT: Also "Seven times the speed of light" is going to be a meme for sure. (I hope that wasnt a translation error, its too hilarious not to be true)
    Last edited by Mellon; April 27th, 2011 at 12:10 PM.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Are you guys sure there's an 18+ version? Can't find it on erogamescape.