HEY

HEY

HEY

LYCO

WE SHOULD TOTALLY SYNCHRONIZE OUR FORTISSIMO-THON

I'M ALREADY HALFWAY THROUGH EXA

THERE'S STILL TIME
    And then IRUn was Navi. *kicked*
    I have classes starting up Monday, so I don't know if I'll be able to do that. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    CLASSES ARE FOR THE WEAK

SO IS SLEEP FOR THAT MATTER

TSUKUYOMIJIMA ISLAND ISN'T GOING TO SAVE ITSELF

NOR WILL ODIN PUNCH HIMSELF OUT, EITHER
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

About Sakura's route, did the writers get lazy and just make it the same as EXA? That would be a huge bummer. The other heroines get whole new revamped routes but Sakura just gets more of the same. x.x
    Go check out some awesome fan fiction!
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/forumdisplay.php/5-Fanfics
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../FateStayNight
    Because the remaining ten percent is worth dieing for.

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...eo-Walkthrough

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    BTW lame ending is pretty lame.

At least Saiyuki had a reason for leaving with Loki in the first place, what with everyone she loved getting offed at some point in the route. Here, it's kinda like Reiji just got cuckolded by his own self. It's pretty ":|" inducing, and has less impact than in Schnee Kristall (and it still gave less impact for Saiyuki's victory at the end, but that's another matter).

Kinda wish EXS did something more with Loki. Made him more relevant to the plot as a whole and that he was re-envisioned into a different role than how he was here, y'know? Kinda disappointing, even though we got to see some cool things get done with Da Capo Zero.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @FlameStrike: Yeah, nothing truly new except for updated graphics in fights and such, so I really don't feel like redoing that much of Sakura's route. (from like Scene 108 up to 152 this time around with the new ones from EXA) I still plan to redo early scenes though, because I feel that I can portray them much, muchbetter than I did the first time around. That'll probably be from the Prolouge up to around Scene 30-40.

As for IRUn's comments, again, pretty much what I was thinking. If Momiji had said "No" in her ending, it would have been more indicative of her character, (at least to me) but at the same time I can't say that it still doesn't fit as an ending.

...Why, oh WHY wasn't the post Epilouge different than the one we got from EXA? Why couldn't it have been a scene of Loki together with the Sayuki and Momiji from their routes, and Loki revealed to be the Reiji from Sakura route? Fuck, you need SOMETHING to tie everything together. I foresee yet ANOTHER remake and/or sequel in the future.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    In spite of my mixed feelings on EXS' ultimate endings, I'm pretty down for that.

If the awesome is kept coming, then I'll be there.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Before the walkthrough began I was half-expecting Loki to be to Reiji what Archer is to Shirou, as in a variant of "alternate self that needs to be surpassed for whatever plot reasons there are" to show the protagonist's growth (whether it be fighting prowess or philosophy). Then there was also the longshot-theory that, unlikely as it may be, maybe that was "Gamemaster-Reiji" (it just came randomly in the middle of the scene when Odin gives his proposal to Reiji).

/musing

Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    I foresee yet ANOTHER remake and/or sequel in the future.
    And that's why there's that 'Welcome to the next phase' by the end of the story :3

Creator-Class Irregular Mahoutsukai Yoxall's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Agreed that Sakura's route turned out to be a total letdown for being the same as EXA's route. It seems like the writers didn't give Sakura a lot of priority when writing and making EXS, even though she is the main heroine. On another note, let's just hope the next game of fortissimo won't be another remake and actually a sequel. Two remakes were already enough for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    ...Why, oh WHY wasn't the post Epilouge different than the one we got from EXA? Why couldn't it have been a scene of Loki together with the Sayuki and Momiji from their routes, and Loki revealed to be the Reiji from Sakura route? Fuck, you need SOMETHING to tie everything together. I foresee yet ANOTHER remake and/or sequel in the future.
    IMO it's that. Loki is actually Reiji from EXA route. It makes sense, what with the whole shouting of "FORTISSIMO" and all. And we know Reiji from Sakura route has been the only true 'victor' of the war so far.

Still, I wonder how did Reiji bring SAKURA and Odin to that perfect world. Maybe a world where Odin won and revived her?

Or even better, imagine KENGO ROUTE
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    Kengo route? Imagine the Sanada/Hinako route!

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

I'd rather watch a Reiji/Odin route =))

I agree with Erl here. Loki is Reiji from EXA, his powers are almost exactly identical (bar Gaia Uranus), and the scarf is totally Sakura's. The way he introduces himself as the one who stands above all magi seems to imply that he's already defeated Odin, IMO.

Maybe Gaia Uranus is something you get for defeating the Ultimate Magi? /random

I don't know. I don't really get Loki.

Reiji from EXA already created a happy end for everyone. And if he is here to 'save the other worlds, too' then he is doing it horribly wrong. In Sayuki route it's better cause a lot of the people there had died, including Reiji himself. He went there to 'save Sayuki and bring her to his happy world or whatever', but Loki kind of fucked over Valk, ignored the fuck out of Momiji (take that) and left Kuri in a lonely world. In Momiji its worse, I actually expected Momiji to say no, but when she agreed, he totally NTR'd the real Reiji, and fucked over everyone left alive. It doesn't matter if Reiji is trying to 'save the best of every world' and deny the masacre, he should realize that in doing so, he is not only creating a lot of suffering, but also denying a lot of happy moments and human existances if he does merge all the worlds into one.

His ideal is wrong and someone should write a snippet/sequel where a group of shonen guys kick his fucking Gaia ass and show him that what he is doing is flawed shonen.
    Last edited by hero; August 19th, 2012 at 12:24 PM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    @Sat actually, the kanji for Gaia: Uranus says Ultimate Magi, so take what you want from there.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Ultimate Magus vs. Ultimate Potential go go go

The whole EXA Reiji = Loki sounds like the right explanation. If only the prolouge actually compounded on that, it would have made it a ton better. Blargh if they do another remake I'll facepalm as hell. What we need is a sequal! Heh hero's thoughts on Loki have a ton of potential. It would be hilarious if Loki ended up taking an Odin-like role in a squeal. Some random ULTIMATE MAGI is stealing people away to create his own private world of happiness, and the heroes team up to stop this unknown menace with god-like powers! It would be super hard to out-wank Loki's powers though, but that's the fun of it! XD
    Go check out some awesome fan fiction!
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/forumdisplay.php/5-Fanfics
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../FateStayNight
    Because the remaining ten percent is worth dieing for.

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...eo-Walkthrough

I think the way Loki went snatching people from parallel worlds is just the manifestation of 'fortissimo' in EXA. Sure he used the spell, but everyone is dead so there should be someone picking people up from the other worlds.

On a side note, anyone mind checking if fortissimo had a light novel spin-off aside from that LARP stuff? Cuz from what I've read on the JP wiki, Kuri existed in a light novel spin-off and was part of Reiji's harem, not Ryuuichi. EXS was meant to bring her in.

Blog Entries
    Throwing this up on here publicly to see what might happen from this, and because it's one of the few scenes skipped over while working on finishing the two new routes.

Ichigo time!

NSFW preview image on vid

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Creator-Class Irregular Mahoutsukai Yoxall's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I approve of Ichigo's free fanservice. And I found it hilarious that Ichigo was sitting in the bathtub like a boss and teasing Reiji to the point where he would say that embarrassing line.