Page 7 of 123 FirstFirst ... 256789121757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier : Discussion and Video Walkthrough

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    Spoiler:
    Momiji VS Sakura. So while there is definitely Ryuichi (probably more extrapolation/power-uping of Nine Worlds and other things like that) and Reji stuff coming (what VN would be complete without a pre-ending protagonist massive powerup for instance), I do believe that I can speak for most of the fighters and their powerlevels. At least about the ones that are dead. :P
    Yay for spoiler tags! I'll use them too, but still stay a bit quiet til you get done with that part.
    SPOILER
    Oh shit you're there. Well. You'll get a pretty good idea of hacked mother fucker at the end of that fight.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Is it like Fate where the status screen shows up after you see them fight for the first time? Or are they in a manual or something? You could probably post them after we see them fight for the first time, and then translate the relevant parts as we see more of their abilities, posting it all at once won't particularly spoil us since we can't read it.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, they're like Fate in where their stats and abilities appear after you've seen them appear, but I wasn't going to post the actual screen shot until EVERYTHING about the character is known, because in the case of some characters, there's A LOT of space to fill in if I only show them after their first appearance.

I'd still post their stats though, because those don't change.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    Yeah, they're like Fate in where their stats and abilities appear after you've seen them appear, but I wasn't going to post the actual screen shot until EVERYTHING about the character is known, because in the case of some characters, there's A LOT of space to fill in if I only show them after their first appearance.

I'd still post their stats though, because those don't change.
    NOOOOOOO

You should do it like the Professor's let's play of Fate/Stay Night and post EVERY SINGLE UPDATE.
    My autism demands it!

Blog Entries
    Lol, sorry, but I find reposting the same thing several times to be boring and a waste of time.

...Perhaps I can do the first time they appear, as well as the last time, for a true comparison to show how much the characters grow. (or lack there of)

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    As I thought. Odin is one broken MF. Maa, Sagara is as well, but she is obviously outclassed here. And tbh.... I kinda expected more out of Ryuichi.

Blog Entries
    UBER SPOILERS DO NOT TOUCHY
    Hahahahaha, I knew you'd get there eventually. Yeah, Odin makes almost everything else you can possibly conceive look like a fucking fly that he'd bitch slap to the moon. Also, yeah, I was sad that Sagara finally got a fight, but got fucking owned because her only power can't work on him. Ryuichi I personally thought was done well there at the end; after all, the two are supposed to be two sides of the same coin, but just as Shirou must surpass Archer, Reiji must surpass Ryuichi

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Alright, time for some meat and potatoes. That's right, it's offical update time, with Scene 17, Sayuki vs Momiji!

Since this is finally the first battle of this VN, I took a little extra time to try and work out more kinks, but a few still got through, most notably early on in Part 2, and a little mixup with subs in Part 5, but otherwise everything seems to have come out clean, and I'd rather not go back and spend another 3-4 hours trying to fix only those small things.

Regardless, this battle is basically the benchmark for later things to come, so I hope you all enjoy this!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Scene 18 is short, and very refreshing considering how long it took for me to do the last battle scene.

Also, because the first OP happens right after this scene ends, I'll add it on here as well.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Good scenes are good, but for Reiji's awakening...
    No subtitles! D:
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Good scenes are good, but for Reiji's awakening...
    No subtitles! D:
    Whoops! Seems I forgot to include those. It's fixed now though, so...reenjoy!

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Thankee Sai.

Wait, did Reiji just somehow block and nullify an attack that went at seven times the speed of light (Einstein would be rolling in his grave)?
    /lol Fortissimo Magic, RAEPING PHYSICS

Also - NEW HEROINE ALERT!
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; May 1st, 2011 at 02:42 AM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

So yeah what the piss was up with Momiji surviving Weiss Scharz, an attack that should have continued to pursue and attack her as long as she is alive because that felt like the biggest asspull of all, almost everything was explained except that, is it explained later? And how does Sayuki know about the Grimoire's connection to sin, are they just magically informed about this stuff as they see it?

Also It'saRandomUserName, I think he stopped time, somehow, not sure if that is his main power so don't be surprised if it never happens again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    So yeah what the piss was up with Momiji surviving Weiss Scharz, an attack that should have continued to pursue and attack her as long as she is alive because that felt like the biggest asspull of all, almost everything was explained except that, is it explained later? And how does Sayuki know about the Grimoire's connection to sin, are they just magically informed about this stuff as they see it?

Also It'saRandomUserName, I think he stopped time, somehow, not sure if that is his main power so don't be surprised if it never happens again.
    For Momiji surviving Weiss Scharz, in truth I can't remember if it's said or not later, but if it isn't explained I say that even none of the Grimoire was set to defend, they were charged with magic before Weiss Scharz, but not after, so I'd say an unconscious release of magic saved her ass.

As for Sayuki knowing about Grimoire's abilities, Momiji explains it to her after she's finally hit by the 5th one and loses her vision. If you're meaning more towards the end when Judgment blows it away, than that may be a little 4th wall breaking I'll have to explain, but it wouldn't be hard to think that the more crimes/sins you suffer from, the more powerful Judgment would become since it are fueled by it.

And as for Reiji and time stopping around him and Sayuki so he could GATE OPEN himself...well, you'll just have to wait until Scene 20.

Which is going to be a bitch. I seriously think it'll be twice as long as 17 is.

Lol, and IRUn, you haven't seen nothing yet.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    For Momiji surviving Weiss Scharz, in truth I can't remember if it's said or not later, but if it isn't explained I say that even none of the Grimoire was set to defend, they were charged with magic before Weiss Scharz, but not after, so I'd say an unconscious release of magic saved her ass.

As for Sayuki knowing about Grimoire's abilities, Momiji explains it to her after she's finally hit by the 5th one and loses her vision. If you're meaning more towards the end when Judgment blows it away, than that may be a little 4th wall breaking I'll have to explain, but it wouldn't be hard to think that the more crimes/sins you suffer from, the more powerful Judgment would become since it are fueled by it.

And as for Reiji and time stopping around him and Sayuki so he could GATE OPEN himself...well, you'll just have to wait until Scene 20.

Which is going to be a bitch. I seriously think it'll be twice as long as 17 is.

Lol, and IRUn, you haven't seen nothing yet.
    It was the Judgment part I was talking about, they seem really good at figuring out how each others' magic works for whatever reason so I guess she just figured it out, I certainly don't know.

Blog Entries
    While I'm at it, I'm adding in Scene 19.

...Now I admit, some of the subtitles here are definitely off, but I did the best I could. I think Hagane's stupidity hit my programs and flubbed them as well.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Its all the goddamn shouts. Machine translation cant translate that stuff properly. Same with Kirisakis fake Kansai stuff (at least some times).

Blog Entries
    Yeah, fucking ending his words and people's name with -yan is a pain in the ass. I love Kengo myself, but I hate to translate him and Hagane together.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Going to watch scene 18 now, but is there a reason why Sayuki's sins disappeared so quickly? It wasn't even one minute since she lost her sight.

Also, why didn't she just go lightspeed and disable Momiji at any point in the battle? Especially after she realizes Momiji's body is weaker than normal or something.

Also, can two people die in Eyespace?
    Last edited by Satehi; May 1st, 2011 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satehi View Post
    Going to watch scene 18 now, but is there a reason why Sayuki's sins disappeared so quickly? It wasn't even one minute since she lost her sight.

Also, why didn't she just go lightspeed and disable Momiji at any point in the battle? Especially after she realizes Momiji's body is weaker than normal or something.

Also, can two people die in Eyespace?
    Because then Momiji would lose, and unless I am incorrect in my reasoning she is being set up as the main heroine unless this Sakura girl upsets the balance.
    Time to wave my hands, I guess it is because Momiji has 7 weapons that attack at the speed of light and they operate independent of her body so grappling her would be pointless and only set up Sayuki to be killed.

Edit; would like to point out the obvious about how cliched the magic weapon of the harem protag being a girl is.

Edit2: not even done with Scene 19 but did it really just tell us that the protagonist is more powerful than Jin? Isn't he supposed to be one of the most powerful magi as Game Master? Well there went any semblance of me pretending to be surprised when he inevitably wins.
    Last edited by terraablaze; May 1st, 2011 at 10:40 AM.