Page 34 of 123 FirstFirst ... 24293233343536394484 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier : Discussion and Video Walkthrough

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Scene 142 featuring Nagisa VS Sakura is now here for everyone.

Also, playlist has been updated again with the track that plays for most of the fight.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Scene 143 is a go!

So, now with both Sakura AND Reiji on death's doorstep, it makes you wonder how the hell things are going to turn around, eh? I'll be looking forward to any and all comments/speculations/questions you guys may have.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Releasing Scene 144 today, with the conclusion of the battle between Sakura and Nagisa that is just simply pure WIN.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Einhalt saving her from completely dying was interesting, wasn't the deus ex machina I'd thought whatever saved them would be. But in the end the power of friendship/love prevails. Everyone started pulling out tons of hax in that one, Tyrfing got swung some 10+ times. Well, Nagisa was already/nearly dead at around that point.

Was cool, though. Looking forward to the last part of Reiji vs Odin.

Blog Entries
    ^_^

I'm in the same camp as a lot of people in thinking that Sakura VS Nagisa is the best fight here in EXA, but I'm sure you and everyone else will reserve your judgment until after Scene 145.

And I'll adding in the final Stat Screen videos for Sakura and Nagisa here shortly.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    As I mentioned earlier, here's the Status videos for the two girls. They're mostly recap/my thoughts about them, so watch em if you want, don't if you don't. :P

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Not an update, BUT PICS FOR GREAT JUSTICE from EXS!!!!! I'll catagorize them into normal and NSFW

Normal

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!

Damnit, I WANT AYANE H!!!

So it is confirmed, DARK NAGISA/NAGISA ALTER

...I think I'm in heaven. Bros back to back, Momiji blocking an Odin punch, and Amamiya looking awesome!

Nice image of one of the new characters, Himeshiro Kuri.

NSFW

Spoiler:

...Pinku.

Spoiler:

HHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

NAGISA H?! YES PLEASE!!

Spoiler:

WHAT THE FUCK?! AN ICHIGO ROUTE?!

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    ALL OF MY HNNNNNGGGGG
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Also, I just realized that with all of this translating that you've done, this game could get an english translation pretty soon if one were to take advantage of it and convert that into a patch.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Heheh, I knew you'd like it.

As for the translating bit, you're right in the regard that if I knew anyone that could do it I could ask them if they were interested, but I'd also have to get the permission and such, and find a more accurate translator to touch up and correct the stuff that I've misinterpreted/missed completely.

That being said, I wouldn't say no to anyone that sees all of this and asks to use my translated text. ^_^
    Biggest problem with that though is that since my old computer broke about a month ago, I lost all of the subtitle texts for Scenes 0-132, so I would have to manually copy all of that back down from the vids. Something for me to do after I'm done with all of the videos.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Scene 145, up and done!

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    OST Playlist updated; I just have to hope that no one flags the video...Although I'm sure someone will eventually. >_>

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Thanks for the OST! Fortissimo has some really awesome music. After I found the thread, I've been speeding through it to see what happens next. Although I'm only on part 25 right now. Heh, still this VN is really not holding back with the whole "FSN clone" thing is it?

As for characters, I originally was rooting for Momiji since she was so loveable and dere, and her straight forward "I love Reiji!" attitude was totally great. Although she lots A LOT of points for going all murderous without even considering a second option. Her abilities where she "judges" someone seems a bit too self important for my tastes. It was kind of weird that she suddenly went "Haha, lets be friends outside of Eyespace, but if I see you I'm still going to kill you." Oh well. I'll wait and see if she can redeem herself. Since you like her so much, it kind of influenced me too so I hope for the best.

I'm really interested in Nagisa and her Golden Sword of Promised Victory (Is it Tyrfling??). I haven't gotten to the part where she's revealed to be a mage yet though. The blond haired Valkyrie in a black dress also seems interesting.
    Go check out some awesome fan fiction!
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/forumdisplay.php/5-Fanfics
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../FateStayNight
    Because the remaining ten percent is worth dieing for.

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...eo-Walkthrough

Blog Entries
    Yay, a new follower! Glad to see that you're enjoying the walkthrough so far. I'll say this though, the CG images that I've used with the OST will have spoilers and whatnot if you've been watching all the vids. Probably a little late now, but I feel that I have to say so.

As for the "Fate clone" thing, yeah, it's impossible to deny it, but I've never really cared because I enjoy it so much.

Momiji is awesome all around. As for the deal with the "Judging" of the Grimoire, just know that everything about the magical weapons, from their appearance to their abilities reflects the user's heart, so there's a deeper layer about Momiji that you haven't seen yet. Keep following the video walkthrough, and you'll see.

As for Nagisa, her sword is Svafrlami, but the ability she uses when swinging it is called Tyrfing. Nagisa will be revealed a little ways further from where you're at, and as for Valkyrie...Eheehee. ^_^

Current update: finished translating Scene 146, going to try and get it recorded and thrown up by tonight along with the credits so that the "Meat" of this is done, leaving me only with the various Epilogue segments.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Oooh man, that scene was excellent. Really liked what was happening with Odin near the end of the scenes. Nice to see Odin's hax finally get defeated.

Shame about no Kengo bro route. Odin defeating all the previous magical weapons with his hax was somewhat amusing, and really put told us about how hax he was.

Blog Entries
    I know, right? Like I said way back near the start of this thread, Odin could make any of the Servants from Fate his bitch, rofl.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Alright, got Scene 146 up before I had to go to sleep, so here's the conclusion bits for you all. Also uploading the rest of the official OST as I post this, so the remaining two songs will be up in about 20 minutes from now. (Tracks 3 and 35)

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I really like Sakura's cloak. It makes her look so cool. Keep up the good work Kratos. I'm only on part 43 right now, but I can't wait for the rest. By the way, is there a canon romance? If there is one, don't tell me who haha. Although it would be a real waste if no one gets together. Also it's too bad there's no H version. The art in this VN is really good after all. XP

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.

Blog Entries
    There will be an H version called Fortissimo EXS//Nachsten:Phase that is scheduled to be released December 22 2011, so you can look forward to that, Flame

Site for it if you want to follow is is here: http://lacryma.info/fortissimoexs/top.php

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Gahhhhh nooo. Two videos (the first and the last) of Nagisa's awesome fight don't load for me!!! Bahhhhh it was just getting good! Nagisa was about to do her epic transformation too. asdfasdfadsf