Page 120 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2070110115118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2460

Thread: Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier : Discussion and Video Walkthrough

Creator-Class Irregular Mahoutsukai Yoxall's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Never have I thought I would see both Sayuki and Momiji in the same dakimakura. Despite their bickering, I kinda ship them here. XD

NSFW
    Spoiler:

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Whoa, have to admit this one came out of nowhere. Kind of feel like that should have been around a lot earlier than now, but stuff like this is always good.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Double update to start Battle 3 vids!

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Both parts of Mikoto's section for Battle 3 is up.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Freya's section of Battle 3 is up!

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    After 3 weeks of Legion, I feel like I haven't gotten bored of the game, and raids and Mythic+ are coming out at the right time to keep my interest going a while longer. But I haven't abandoned Kadenz, just knew it was going on the backburner until after I scratched that felblood itch. Time to polish off Battle 3 once and for all, and move on to Battle 4 with the Tag Team Highway Battle.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Well after getting the rough draft for a paper complete and turned in yesterday, I decided to spend the day getting the Tag Team Battle done. Enjoy the initial set-up and the dual 1v1's!

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Battle 5 is in the books. It was much longer than I expected, but I burned through it. Separated it into three videos; the first two because of how lengthy it was (would have been near the hour mark) and the third for the alternate Strategic Victory part.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    We're returning to the Slice of Life scenes for a while, and I can say this ranks up in the top lul category for Fortissimo scenes with me. I love this scene.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    After hearing feedback in video comments, I'm finally going to get around to creating two separate playlists for Kadenz so that people can follow either the entire Magi or Holy Knight perspective from start to finish. I've got a couple ideas up here on a Strawpoll, would appreciate any feedback or additional suggestions to make the videos more accessible.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11388238

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    By entire, you mean combining your first and second playthroughs with the scenes in chronological order? Or is it just the second playthrough stuff? Haven't caught up with your vids since life has been busy, so idk what the other viewers are asking for. For me, I would go with retitling the vids and put them in a Mahou and Kiseki separate playlist if you have time.

Blog Entries
    The current plan is making two separate playlists, making it one consistent timeline for each one, with unlocked scenes having priority in similar situations. For example, replacing Battles 1 and 2 at the start of each playlist with the unlocked versions since that gets the full experience. Also inserting the unlocked ones in-between scenes so that it makes the situation continuous so that the static breakups don't have any content missing between them.

Sucks to hear you're so busy Yoxall, but them's the breaks. You still got that last Fort project shelved that I saw that image of in front of the Sakura tree?

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that sounds good to me.

I'm at least 10-20% done atm. Midterm's a killer right now, so I'm taking an extended break. I'll probably resume my project during the Christmas break at this point.
    Last edited by Yoxall; October 8th, 2016 at 10:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    ...So, I had a revelation today which made me feel like an idiot.

I got a tweet earlier today asking me the same question I've gotten for the better part of a year now since the Scene 145 in the Fortissimo EXA playlist got taken down for copyright: When would I reupload it?

I gave the same answer that I had for a while that I'd eventually get back to it, but that it wasn't a priority for me. His reply was 'Couldn't you just upload it to Google Drive and redirect it to there from Youtube?'

I felt like an idiot the moment I was that reply. I should have seen this solution myself MONTHS before now, perhaps even the moment the video got blocked. I've watched loads of redirected videos from other channels from Drive links, and it never occurred to me that I could do the same thing with this blocked video.

I can happily say that the Fortissimo EXA Scene 145 is uploaded and resubbed and ready for everyone to view. The redirect video with the link will be on the Youtube playlist, but I will also leave it in this post for those that check here first.

Scene 145 Redirect link - ****************************file/d/0B7_...1NJdWRDdVFkWmM

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Beginning the 12th Day now with a more serious and heartwarming SoL scene today with the Seventh Chord side.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Moving along on Day 12, Alicia returns home after training with her teammates and buying food to make dinner with before she runs into Rudra. Still have a lot more SoL to go before getting to a couple more battles, than it's the final SoL stretch leading up to the final battle(s).

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    My apologies for the lack of updates! School and future planning has been a bit thing over the past month, along with other distraction like WoW, RWBY, and a few other things I have to do...but finally I have a new video release! Quality time between the Knight-Leader and his daughter as they spend the evening together.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

it's okay, Kratos. Just take your time. Dont need to rush, everyone has their own life to handle right ? ^__^just for you know, your fans (like me) alway be here to suppor you !!

Blog Entries
    Alrighty. Now that finals are done with, I was able to get some work done on Kadenz again. Here's the latest vid for everyone to enjoy, and remember to enable subtitles as always. -

Sad note - Looking back at the playlist, I hadn't done a non-battle update of the Magi playlist for almost 6 months. Good lord how time flies on the other scenes and how much I had to cover the Seventh Chord side leading up to the mid-game conflicts.

On a positive note however, I've went through and made playlists for both the Seventh Chord AND Mahoutsukai in chronological order, for anyone who might be interested in putting the playlist on and letting it flow through, or to fall asleep to - whichever you prefer

Seventh Chord Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...mqHa1Be7Pd3E9W

Mahoutsukai Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Vesvh852mPvui8

The titling of the scenes is still in it's current format for now and will remain so until I get to the Final Battle scenes. The reason why is so that I don't have to go back and relist a lot of the scenes again; I can do everything that is currently up in sequential order, but there will still be gaps in the scenes between now and the Final Battle section. I'd rather just get everything done in one go, and make special mentions for scenes that call for it. (such as the initial versions of battles like Reiji/Ryuichi, Freya/Mikoto, etc. that end one way on the initial playthrough but end up different in the unlocked playthrough - which will be the essential 'canonical' version of course.)

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Next vid is out, and it's the only one for the Magi on Day 13. This means I'll be swapping back to the Holy Knights for the next few as there's several scenes involving them on this day.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler: