Final phase of the battle against Loge begins here; I know it's very long, but that's ultimately what needed to happen since I decided to 'cheat' the system and create a heavily edited video in order to show as many instances of attacks and combos as I could. I'll explain more about that in the spoiler below.

spoiler - quick overview of the battle flow system
The first two parts are going to be heavily edited due to the nature of the battle. When you normally play through this part of the battle - as I do for the first two rounds (three if you could the solo Warrior's initial ability usage) - than there's a grand total of eight (or again, nine) rounds of actions you get to control.

The goal of this entire phase is to get to the end (naturally) but in as efficient a way as possible. You get to choose two characters each round, with more added to the pool before the start of the next round. If you don't select a good combination of characters, or pick a poor combination of techniques, then Loge can (and will) counter in one of three ways. Getting Akashic Record is ironically the best of the three to run into as it just negates the attack. Midgard Wolf or Forbes Blutgang however will remove the two characters you chose to attack for the next two or three rounds. Definitely want to avoid that at all costs, so keep multiple save files ready.

As for what this video is heavily edited? Well, I couldn't complete this series without showing off (almost) every effective combination in the list, now could I? There are also 'hidden' or 'locked' skills for some characters that can only be accessed by using one of their abilities a certain number of times. Some of these characters and their skills can be easily guessed, some are a little more difficult.

For these characters that have certain hidden/locked skills you’ll see some repetition in the attacks that chosen, but it is what is needed to unlock those skills for use. When you use a certain skill enough times it will unlock that 'locked' skill to be used; most are solo ones where it’s just the character who uses it independently and often brings the round to an end, but some are needed in order to unlock more combo attacks.