Page 1003 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 3503903953993998100110021003100410051008101310531103 ... LastLast
Results 20,041 to 20,060 of 24566

Thread: Fate/Regalia Discussion

Hm...considering the wind emphasis, a lot of the anti-flying spells are green, as far as my experience can tell, and I really think that he'd have "Birds of Paradise" (one of my favorite cards) in his deck.
    \(◕___◕)/

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    *flap flap*
    fix'd for Neir's sig. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    Well, there are more of them, but I do not feel like revealing all of them yet. Though, as some(?) might have noticed, there is one thing that is connecting all of them. A thing very Ark-ish?
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingeR View Post
    *Finally read all those pages*

One minion for each class... 25 minions? Ahaha.

Verg, I hate to ask, but I feel that I really should have gone with that specific earlier part on Betrayer. Y'know, the one I didn't go with because I thought it would be unfair to the others. Could I please change that particular part back? I mean, he wasn't summoned yet, and it looks like I'm gonna seriously need it.

:/

US Friend Code
    I remember Tang made a Seer mtg card and she was blue. I don't know what that means, but hey, Tang knows more then I do about mtg so maybe he chose right >>;
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

Yes! Embrace the power DB - go mad with it and-

*chaos undivided'd*

EDIT: I had that Seer card somewhere...Blue is traditionally the color of magic and control, and most of the cards that let you look at your next few cards, draw in advance, make your opponent discard from their deck, or draw your next card automatically if you can guess its name are blue.
    \(◕___◕)/

You know what? Squire is a colorless Artifact creature.

Ark's minions....So fighting her is going to be one hell of a boss rush. Good thing I'm not fighting her for a while.

Spoiler:

xD I was just throwing out a possible guess; we really have no idea how many minions she has.

...if this is an ascended meme by the end of this, I believe that I've just damned us all~
    \(◕___◕)/

It's a subtle hint that all the players need to team up in order to defeat Invoker.

*nudge nudge*

*gives the C.Mei a bottle of rum* Hm, I'm not sure if Verg would be the type to shoehorn us all into that scenario. Then again, it does seem perhaps fitting that the only way to avoid the Gainax ending is if everyone shuts the hell up and works together purely for the sake of not dying horribly (or suffering a fate worse than death).
    \(◕___◕)/

Teaming up? Let's see, Saver can stomp all the minions at once while Froste wrings Invoker's neck.

Yes, I do believe that will work nicely.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't even want to team up against her. I'd prefer her getting slaughtered by a dorm head pileup. We just have to arrange that somehow
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Hm, that, or she has a minion for each faction, and all of the Dorm Heads get slaughtered-

*shrugs*

Eh, we'll see how this plays out, xD. Unless something happens along the lines of Froste and Saver literally attempting to take on Kazu's entire...I'll call it a faction, then I don't foresee much cause for interest on Fiore's part to the point of involvement.
    \(◕___◕)/

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    I don't even want to team up against her. I'd prefer her getting slaughtered by a dorm head pileup. We just have to arrange that somehow
    Mei: Uh, Sifu? Invoker uh....she's proclaimed herself as High Queen of Earth and Luna.

Li Hong: SHE DIES.

Mei: Phew.

Li Hong: *punches Mei in gut* I still hate you though.

Mei: T_T

Waitaminute....

Invoker => Other Characters Team Up Against Her => Squire Goes To Prote....

Ah shit.

Spoiler:

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We just have to be careful enough so that the odds aren't too overwhelming against Kazu, or he'll gain the most dangerous ability in the whole Nasuverse:

The protagonist modifier.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

And then Squire becomes He-who-does-the-Impossible ROW ROW!!!

Spoiler:

The odds will never be in our favor.

One fundamental rule in the Ashaverse. XP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    Hmm, anyways, since I have a bit time, I could tell a bit more about servants of Ark?

He-who-was-Banished: A silent guy, but actually rather likeable. He let`s his actions do the talking, and not the other way around. A perfect warrior who does not ask questions. Loyal.

She-who-thus-Cursed: Does not really like Ark. She tends to get really emotional, and has a potty-mouth? Does things and follows orders in a tsundere-like fashion.

She-who-ran-Away: Views Ark as this kind of a big sister figure. Like an underling for a all-girls-delinquent-group, and always goes "Anego, anego!" to Arkuiena. Stuck-up.

She-who-now-Guards: Pseudo-Starscream person? Though actually, she is the only one of the servants who Ark considers as a friend of sorts. Must be because they both have been around for equally long time. Like Ark, completely alien view of the world.

He-who-weaves-Fate: Least favorite servant of Ark. She does not like summoning him because of the special skills he has, and which made one unpleasant thing clear to her. Actually not sure if he should let her order him around, but does it for some reason anyway. Friend of her parent.

He-who-shows-Reflection: A butler type person who acts as the spokesman of Ark. Not really one to battle, though maybe he does, verbally? Not a bad person, but his smug attitude may be putting most people off.

Well, there are more of them, but I do not feel like revealing all of them yet. Though, as some(?) might have noticed, there is one thing that is connecting all of them. A thing very Ark-ish?
    Each of these have four words. 4 clearly holds the truth.

And since it's 4, that means suicide is our only option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

*RANKU UP*

If suicide is our only option, I vote we grab Luthor and then jump off of OLYMPUS, xD.
    \(◕___◕)/

Quote Originally Posted by Egophobia View Post
    If suicide is our only option, I vote we grab Luthor and then jump off of OLYMPUS, xD.
    So...does that mean that 4 was actually trying to win by preemptively committing suicide?

XP