Page 103 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 35393981011021031041051081131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 24566

Thread: Fate/Regalia Discussion

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm... I write that up after I am done with studying... but before that, is the Q&A session still open?

If so... 5 Master/Servant pairs that complement each other the best (both ability and personality wise)?

Also, do you have specific encounters in mind for PC Masters? Or is it more "X is available here, whoever shows up here at the right time takes part"?

In addition, I just remembered my Nr 1 Servant theory from the old BL, which still gives me the chills.

*shivers*
    Last edited by Mellon; May 26th, 2011 at 08:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    I thought we already figured out number one.

Or was that just me~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I thought we already figured out number one.

Or was that just me~
    Well, in my case Verg went - "I am not going to answer that" or something akin to that (if I remember correctly).

Preparing for the worst-case scenario anyway. Seems like time to get the grind on. :P

*wakes up
    *reads thread
    *remembers funny momments

And just for you to know, 4 is clearly the OPed one here. Rei is weak. I mean Rei has bad affinity against... 4, Rebecca, Mei, Bazzet (and by that logic Kuzuki too), and possibly Kazu (Damn you, HBs that kill DHs). Oh, I almost forgot. Good affinity against Tricksters and Berserkers... And Juliana?

Yes, Rei relies on plans rather than tactics, and, of course, what makes her frustrating to fight against came after the forced balance I had to make. But you probably know what it is, given I posted way many clues in the old BL.

Or have you forgotten?
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hero View Post
    *wakes up
    *reads thread
    *remembers funny momments

And just for you to know, 4 is clearly the OPed one here. Rei is weak. I mean Rei has bad affinity against... 4, Rebecca, Mei, Bazzet (and by that logic Kuzuki too), and possibly Kazu (Damn you, HBs that kill DHs). Oh, I almost forgot. Good affinity against Tricksters and Berserkers... And Juliana?

Yes, Rei relies on plans rather than tactics, and, of course, what makes her frustrating to fight against came after the forced balance I had to make. But you probably know what it is, given I posted way many clues in the old BL.

Or have you forgotten?
    You do know that Bazette killed almost every Servant in the 5th GW, do you?

And that Kuzuki bitchslapped the living shit out of Saber.

-.-

Blog Entries
    Verg never confirmed it for me either, actually. Though he defintly reacted when it came up. Doesn't really matter though, its like when I got invoker and saber, I already am sure, you see? The information fits to well.

And that would be rei's instant 10 count contract.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Verg never confirmed it for me either, actually. Though he defintly reacted when it came up. Doesn't really matter though, its like when I got invoker and saber, I already am sure, you see? The information fits to well.
    Want to share ideas? :P

You do know that Bazette killed almost every Servant in the 5th GW, do you?
    Bazzet wins, without using her NP. Or, at least has a fairly high chance of winning.

And that Kuzuki bitchslapped the living shit out of Saber.
    NotReinforced!Kuzuki would still win.

And that would be rei's instant 10 count contract.
    Were it instant, Rei would have no bad affinities.

/Trololololol.
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

Blog Entries
    I am bored, so why not? I'll throw out my speculation from yesterday in exchange for something interesting I don't know?

Blog Entries
    He's forgetting he has superb affinity Rei has aganist Drake. If it were not for his Reinforcement, I'd say he'd have a 100% chance of losing.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Oh right, She has good affinity against Drake. Well, it depends on how he decides to fight, actually.

EDIT: IN b4 Drakes comes out tanned and with white hair shooting Caliburn IIs with his badass bow.
    Last edited by hero; May 26th, 2011 at 09:30 AM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    Hmm.........should we play another "game" to pass time till I get to put some time aside to write longer things?

How about another go of: "Five facts about your Servant"? Obscure hints, go~
    Okay, I'm game~

Let's see, one fact has already been pointed out but I may still use it... Gah, I gotta refresh myself a little bit before I come up with 4 more facts
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

Blog Entries
    I dont like this game.

US Friend Code
    Because Murderer is, in himself, extremely obscure, and to think of obscure hints would be really confusing?
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

It's not fair. Tobias does not participate and secretly takes notes of our hints!

Blog Entries
    its not really secretly, its more like overtly with great gusto!

*squire spoiler text about being a comeback king

on an unrelated not on the PC match ups I have absolutely no idea how rei would do against zero. most masters I have at least a rough expectation about their combat style but I have not a clue on her.

Well, it's not like we've got a clue on Zero either =3=

Seriously, was this not enough of a hint...?

Blog Entries
    As long as Tobias doesn't play the game neither do I.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hero View Post
    Well, it's not like we've got a clue on Zero either =3=

Seriously, was this not enough of a hint...?
    I got nothing, then again, I dont understand KnK stuff.

also, isnt zero one of like 3-4 people who has actually demonstrated his magecraft?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyarion View Post
    Isn't it all stuff by Verg, though? I'm pretty sure I was thinking more along the lines of backstory and info on OLYMPUS, the RP itself, etc. Random GM tidbits and all that.

Not that this stuff can't go up on the wiki, I'd just rather start sorting it if we're going to get more.
    I was kind of just saying that we have some on the wiki already. I was thinking we could organize a subsection of the wiki later for short stories and stuff. Of course this is a load of hot air from me since I doubt I'll ever get around to writing Lacey's short stories...

Anyway five facts about my Servant...
    1. I want to play him in such a way that he doesn't lie. This will be my biggest challenge playing Caster I think.
    2. He haz lazor beams? Kinda... they're not really lasers though...
    3. He's one of the "I just want to live again" kind of Servants.
    4. I imagine he'd enjoy ice-cream.
    5. I'm considering having him join the kendo club. What do you guys think?