Page 1177 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 177677107711271167117211751176117711781179118211871227 ... LastLast
Results 23,521 to 23,540 of 24566

Thread: Fate/Regalia Discussion

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *facepalm*

Think of another way I could have said the hint.

Then you should see what it means.

Blog Entries
    ^ Cryptic bastard

If it helps at all:

Triangle Upside-down: http://i.imgur.com/rjkrAur.png

Triangle Upside-down and Reversed: http://i.imgur.com/al1YL2s.png

Triangle Reversed: http://i.imgur.com/cLZrAFT.png

Spinach's "S and 5" Character comparison: http://i.imgur.com/FITU2GJ.png
    Last edited by Mooncake; November 19th, 2013 at 12:30 PM.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am a dumb idiot so all this Etruscan and inverting the image to make sense of it seems way too convoluted in my opinion.

But if I would have to hazard a guess...

Can't you look at "Those who are close may not always be siblings" as "Those that are near/next to each other may not always be identical/of the same source". I would hazard a guess that it might refer that the two columns in the triangle might be solved separately.

In essence you use the "split" to solve the left half and "three" to solve the right half? Or something like that. And Verg did say that most of Ego's Hebrew stuff/interpretation (in regards to the triangle) is correct. If you would have to invert the entire triangle, then those would change in meaning altogether, no?

Also, where does the latin come into in this theory?

EDIT: It might also refer to that the letters and the numbers are not part of the same "formula"? In essence "PH" and "6.10.15" are separately solved.
    Last edited by Mellon; November 19th, 2013 at 01:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    I am a dumb idiot so all this Etruscan and inverting the image to make sense of it seems way too convoluted in my opinion.

But if I would have to hazard a guess...

Can't you look at "Those who are close may not always be siblings" as "Those that are near/next to each other may not always be identical/of the same source". I would hazard a guess that it might refer that the two columns in the triangle might be solved separately.

In essence you use the "split" to solve the left half and "three" to solve the right half? Or something like that. And Verg did say that most of Ego's Hebrew stuff/interpretation (in regards to the triangle) is correct. If you would have to invert the entire triangle, then those would change in meaning altogether, no?

Also, where does the latin come into in this theory?

EDIT: It might also refer to that the letters and the numbers are not part of the same "formula"? In essence "PH" and "6.10.15" are separately solved.
    The Etruscan alphabet evolved into the Latin one - in essence, Etruscan is "Archaic Latin". Since the theme is centered around "reflection", I also just tried messing around with the triangle in order to see if anything changes much. Anyways, if it helps, great. If not, sorry guys . Still trying to figure it out, though.

Glyphable Hint of the Day #3: Outsiders are outsiders, no matter the language

Glyphable Hint of the Day #4: Only joined hands may twist the key in the lock
    Last edited by Mooncake; November 20th, 2013 at 07:04 PM.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Blog Entries
    so, um. nbot to put a damper on the exploration of dead languages and all, but in the vage interest that some of these clues might actual prove, I dunno, helpful, and since I already worked on the loki one, there was another one right, something about being not siblings, but close? well, help me out here, whats close/synonymous with siblings?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Glyphable Hint of the Day #3: Outsiders are outsiders, no matter the language
    in the text between the lines at the top there's a repeating katakana, "wa"

wa-t does it mean

(I don't recognize any other of those as kana but lol i cant read anymore)
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And thus tang finally ends his day.

Only 4 left, ironically.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Posting. Don not panic
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Donut panic?

Levy is not impressed.

Eco Rider!

Rei would go back to the room and stay awake until she gets news from shizuka or she dozes off.

So yeah, you can consider my day over and move on.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Hyarion. Twelve. Dark.

You are only players left.

Post. Post like the lives of your PCs depended on it.

... Because they do.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I still think we should initiate timeskip procedures with everyone else while we wait for homunculi to get done. Would speed the whole thing up a lot, I think.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If they are timely, I say wait for them.

Also, it is so very weird to see a mental image of the Main Man being slightly awkward teenager.

Levy is not impressed.

Eco Rider!

Blog Entries

Clock Tower Talent Tree

TIER 1

Esoteric Study
    0/5
    Your vigorous studies in the art of magecraft have granted you new knowledge. Each rank in this Talent grants you two additional spells.

Enlightened Learner
    0/3
    Your workshop has become a natural part of you, and thus you feel more at ease there than anywhere else. For each rank in this Talent, you recover 20 additional prana points at the turn of the day if you own a workshop.

Well-prepared
    0/5
    As you accommodate quickly to various tasks, creating rituals has become much easier for you. For every rank in this Talent, the amount of time it takes you to create a ritual is cut by 1/10.

TIER 2

Magic of the Insight
    0/1
    Requires 5 ranks in Esoteric Study.
    By studying other forms of magecraft, you have found a way to perfect one of your spells to the point where it could be called another spell completely. Upgrade one of your spells with a secondary purpose that bears no penalty on the overall performance of the spell.

Lucky Bastard
    0/5
    Your magecraft has a way of finding a way to help you, even if the odds seem against you. For every rank in this Talent, you will gain additional 1% chance of performing above your usual level, enhancing the performance of whatever spell you were using.

Elemental Efficiency
    0/3
    You have become even more adept at using spells tied to a certain element. If you weren’t before, you now are starting to understand this concept. For each rank in this Talent, your prana cost is cut by 5 points when using spells of a single element.

TIER 3

Tough it out
    0/2
    Even when confronted by pain, you still retain your cool and manage to cast your spell to the very end. The first rank in this talent allows you to ignore minor wounds when it comes to intercepting your spells. Second allows you to ignore moderate wounds.

Ambient Regeneration
    0/3
    You have become more adept in channeling the prana surrounding you. Once in a battle, you are capable of restoring 20 prana points to yourself. Each rank in this talent allows you to regenerate 20 prana points more.

Home is where your heart is
    0/5
    Your workshop has become a place of rest and safety for you. Not only that, but you have also become so accustomed to it, that you can create a reflection of it in safe locations, gaining so-called “safe-houses.” With this talent, it becomes possible to spend a Phase in your workshop, recovering 50 prana points in the process. Additionally, each rank in this Talent allows you to create one more “safe-house.”

TIER 4

Motivational Learner
    0/2
    You have become so studious that the effects are hard not to notice! For each rank in this Talent, the amount of times it takes you to research new spells and other magecraft-related topics is cut by 1/3. In addition, you gain 5 additional AP after each breakthrough.

Magical Reserves
    0/1
    Requires 3 ranks in Ambient Regeneration.
    Your prana pools have become so vast that you cannot contain them all at the same time. Once a day, when you deplete all of your prana, you will automatically be restored half of your prana pool to use as you see fit.

Shared Knowledge
    0/5
    Ability. Thanks to your deep and close relationship to your friends, you are capable of sharing knowledge with them in order to gain new insight on magecraft yourself. For every rank in this Perk, you are capable of sharing one of your spells with a PC or NPC that you have a Route Link with a Rank of 5 or higher. In return, they will grant you one of their spells to use (Equal in Rank if possible.)

TIER 5

Mystery Gift
    0/1
    Schematics. Your studies have come to the point where you are able to create Mystic Codes. With this Talent, you can now create your own high rank Mystic Codes provided that you first create the schematics. In addition, when taking this Talent, you will automatically gain one Mystic Code of your own creation.

Department Graduate
    0/5
    Through your times of studying, you have risen in the ranks of your chosen department back at the Clock Tower, to the point that you are now at the top students enrolled in that specific department. Thanks to this, you have been given access to the knowledge reserved only to the selected few. Each rank in this Talent allows you to create an A-rank spell based on the subject of one of the departments in the Clock Tower, London.

Lord’s Favored
    0/1
    One of the Lord’s of the Clock Tower has taken personal interest in you, and has become your sponsor on your endeavors throughout your time in OLYMPUS. With this Talent, you will gain access to the funding provided by that said Lord, as well as all the help in research, study and experiments they can provide, as well as some of the hidden knowledge of the said Lord’s family.

TIER 6

Inner World
    0/1
    Requires fully completed Talents: Well-prepared, Lucky Bastard and Ambient Regeneration
    Your hard work and incredible perseverance has finally paid off. The gem of what you have learned and what you have fought for has been finally created before you: you gain a Reality Marble and all that it entails. This Reality Marble is automatically Rank A, and it will be created by the GameMaster after providing him the description of your character’s “Inner World.”

Student of the Five
    0/1
    Requires fully completed Talents: Esoteric Study, Motivational Learner and Department Graduate
    You have caught the eye of the most surprising figure. Thanks to your vast studies and showcase of incredible mind, a practitioner of True Magic has graced you with some of the knowledge held only by them. You gain a single spell that is a fraction of the power commanded by this mysterious figure, but it is the greatest form of magecraft you shall ever perform.

Sea of Estray Talent Tree

TIER 1

Vigorous Study
    0/5
    Your vigorous studies in the art of magecraft have granted you new knowledge. Each rank in this Talent grants you an additional spell.

Efficient Runes
    0/5
    Thanks to your origins, the usage of runes has become second nature to you. With each rank in this talent, the prana it takes you to use runes is reduced by 4 prana points.

Ancient Lore I
    0/1
    With this Talent, you are able to take one Forgotten Spell.

TIER 2

Borrowed Ways
    0/5
    Thanks to the skills you learned from your teachers back at the Wandering Mountain, you have no perfect the procedure of crafting foreign tissue into your own body. By acquiring tissue of another being and absorbing it, you are able to copy spells from them. These are not the original spells, and will automatically be considered one rank lower with possible deviations. Each rank in this Talent allows creating two spells from foreign tissue. Tissue from those with no skill in magecraft grants one spell that imitates their abilities.

Brewing Conspiracy
    0/5
    Schematics. By the knowledge borrowed from the Prague Association, you have become adept when it comes to traditional alchemy, capable of creating potions and poultices that enhance your abilities. With each rank in this talent, you gain the schematics for creating a potion with an effect designed in a way similar to a spell.

Ancient Lore II
    0/1

TIER 3

Mage’s best friend
    0/5
    Your secluded studies have forced you to learn and perfect the way of creating familiars. Now, whenever you create a familiar, it is given 2 additional MP to be used in the creation process. Each rank in this Talent grants two more 2 MP to be given to the familiar. In addition, each rank also grants you a free E-rank familiar to be used as you wish.

Aqua Regia
    0/5
    Requires 5 ranks in Brewing Conspiracy.
    Your concoctions have reached a new peak, and they are now capable of directly supplying you with prana. Creating a potion of Aqua Regia (process which takes 1 day) will grant you with a concoction that, when drank, replenishes 1/5 of your prana. Each rank in this Talent adds one 1/5 to the amount of replenished, as we all lengthens the creation time by 1 day.

Ancient Lore III
    0/1

TIER 4

Obsessed Learner
    0/3
    You have become so studious that it’s becoming almost an obsession! For each rank in this Talent, the amount of times it takes you to research new spells and other magecraft-related topics is cut by 1/4. However, each rank also makes it slightly more difficult to advance on Route Links.

Automatic Writing
    0/3
    You have gained the skills necessary to write a grimoire. When observing the spells of other magi, it is possible to write down the information you perceive to your grimoire. When all the information available has been jotted down, this spell can be used (with the same penalties and costs) from the grimoire at your leisure. However, your grimoire can only hold two spells at a time, and these must be erased if you want to write down new ones. Each rank in this talent gives space for two more spells.

Ancient Lore IV
    0/1

TIER 5

Self Preservation
    0/2
    Requires 5 ranks in Borrowed Ways
    You have become adept when it comes to the subject of physical transfer between two bodies. In fact, you are so advanced in this field that you may even prolong your life with it. By crafting a sizeable amount of yourself in a pre-prepared body, you have a 50% chance of transferring into it upon your death. However, you will retain only 1/3 of your MP when you transfer. The second rank in this Talent allows you to retain 2/3 of your MP.

Exalted amongst your peers
    0/1
    Your skills and knowledge have been recognized by one of the many smaller factions that make up Sea of Estray. Thanks to this, you are given access to the vast troves of valuable information held by this faction, and gain access to new types of spells, schematics, abilities and so forth. However, you may be required to perform various tasks for this faction in the future.

Ancient Lore V
    0/1

TIER 6

Sea of Life
    0/1
    Requires fully completed Talents: Borrowed Ways, Mage’s best friend, Self Preservation
    You have gained access to one of the most guarded secrets of the Sea of Estray. From now own, you are capable of crafting the familiars you create into your own body, thus prolonging your life and gaining new abilities. Each integrated familiar will also give you a set of MP depending on its rank. Of course, these familiars can be separated and used as normal if the need be.

Philosopher’s Stone
    0/1
    Requires fully completed Talents: Brewing Conspiracy, Aqua Regia, Self Preservation
    Your talent in traditional alchemy is amongst the greatest in the world. You are now capable of synthesizing philosopher’s stone, a red liquid that is capable of enhancing your abilities as well as reviving you in the case of your unfortunate demise. Overdosing this liquid will boost your PRA and CAS by 1 rank, but utilizing it too much may lead to an addiction, with unfortunate possibilities in the future…

Living Ancient
    0/1
    Requires fully completed Talents: Ancient Lore I, II, III, IV, V
    Ability. Your knowledge of the magecraft from Age of Gods is unparalleled. It has been honed to the point that you may, for a short time of 5 rounds, utilize this knowledge to its maximum potential. When using Living Ancient form, all of your spells are counted as Forgotten Spells, and have their power boosted accordingly.

Atlas Talent Tree

TIER 1

A study in Prana
    0/3
    Despite your lack of natural talent in it, you still persevere, and utilize the vast amounts of knowledge stored in OLYMPUS to heighten your abilities in the art of magecraft. Thanks to your efforts, you are able to break the limits that would have crushed a normal Atlas alchemist. Each rank in this Talent raises the limit of your PRA by 1.

A study in Magecraft
    0/3
    Your relentless hunger for information has made you absorb some of the knowledge only meant for the more mundane magi. Thanks to this, you are learning the theory behind magecraft, even if you are truly unable to use it. Each rank in this Talent gives you the ability to take two spells.

Mind the basics
    0/3
    You have taken the time to hone your mind so that even on the most basic levels, it can shine above the rest. This has activated some new, rather surprising sides in your Memory Partition ability, at least on the first three partitions. Each rank in this Talent grants an additional ability to one of the first three Partitions. 1 Partition ups your Lucky percentage by 10% for 10 turns. 2 Partitions raises your END by one Rank when facing a surprise attack. 3 Partitions boosts the wounds caused by your weaponry to the next category (i.e. from minor to moderate.)

TIER 2

Back in the old days
    0/1
    Perk. You have found a way to decipher if a book or a text could hold hidden information that relates to weaponry and equipment. Whenever you read through some form of text, you may perform a check to see if they contain schematics for a piece of equipment of some kind. If they do, you will automatically gain these schematics for your own use.

Hammer Time
    0/1
    You have gained the necessary components and knowledge in how to turn your workshop into a smithery where you can work on armors and weapons. You have also gained the basic knowledge when it comes to creating normal equipment, and provided you have the raw materials and tools, you can create them.

Rumor Mill
    0/5
    Perk. You have found some very powerful confidants at the upper echelons of hierarchy. Thanks to this, you have a direct line to a source of information that can aid you in unexpected ways. At the start of each day, you will get one rumor to your HECATE-phone, hinting at an upcoming Event, possibility of an Route Link activation or other interesting things. For each rank in this Talent, you will gain another rumor to your phone.

TIER 3

Planning for the future
    0/5
    Schematics. Your time in OLYMPUS has given you a perfect idea for a weapon of Conceptual nature, one that would help you survive on your days to come. While the initial plans for this weapon may be quite simple in nature, they are sure to grow in power in the future. Create schematics for one Conceptual Weapon of E-rank. Each rank in this Talent raises the rank of the schematics by one.

Fixin’ It
    0/4
    Requires 1 rank in Hammer Time.
    Even if some piece of equipment is broken, it does not mean it’s unusable. At least if it’s your equipment! With this Talent, you are able to fix broken Conceptual Weapons and Armaments, as well as Mystic Codes. For each rank in this Talent, you are able to fix a piece of equipment of the equal rank, provided you have the necessary tools, location and raw materials.

Boosted Thinking
    0/3
    When utilizing the further Memory Partitions, you are able to momentarily draw more power from each one, thanks to the complex sub-routines and scripts you have placed to lessen the load on your mind. With each direct boost applied to your attributes, you double that boost for 5 turns whenever that specific boost is utilized. After 5 turns, it will revert back to the usual one. This does not apply to the 7th Memory Partition. Each rank in this Talent allows boosting of the further Memory Partitions.

TIER 4

Advanced Learner
    0/5
    Whenever you learn something, you make sure you take the most out of it. Any chance you have, you maximize the amount of knowledge you can attain. In other words, you are truly an honor student of the highest grade. For each rank in this Talent, you gain 2 additional AP every time you earn it.

Master Smith
    0/5
    Requires 4 ranks in Fixin’ It.
    You have begun taking the first steps when it comes to forging your own equipment. If you have a workshop, you are able to use it to create Conceptual Weapons and Mystic Codes of your own, as long as you have the raw materials to work with. With each rank in this talent, you are able to create equipment up to the equal rank provided you meet all the qualifications.

Eye for Information
    0/2
    Perk. Thanks to your peerless ability to analyze and deduce any information you come across, you are far more adept when it comes to finding out the secrets of your enemies. Even if they are trying to hide their abilities from you, you are sure to find out if you can witness these abilities. At first rank, this Talent allows you to see all available information of a spell or an ability when you witness it used. On second rank, Secrecy Perk has no effect on you.

TIER 5

Giant’s Pledge
    0/1
    Cannot be taken at the same time as Atlasia’s Grace
    Perk. You have been granted the usage of a single written contract from the archives of Atlas headquarters, back in Egypt. This allows you to access all of the information and knowledge they have prepared for their top agents in OLYMPUS, as well as funding from the main faction itself. In addition, thanks to the contract you have been given, you are able to request a single ally from the Holy Church, who will act as an assistant for you.

Phenomena Control
    0/5
    Ability. Once in a battle, you will be able to expand your 7 Memory Partitions through a conduit of your choice into a supernatural phenomena not created by you. After gaining control, for 1 turn you are able to utilize this phenomena as you see fit, and afterwards the control will be regained by the original creator. Each rank in this Talent allows you to take control of a phenomena one rank higher.

Atlasia’s Grace
    0/1
    Cannot be taken at the same time as Giant’s Pledge
    Thanks to your efforts in advancing the goals of Atlas, you have been given a personal stipend by the Atlasia of OLYMPUS herself. You will gain access to the information gathered only for the selected few of the Atlas faction, as well as the schematics and knowledge they have hidden away from the prying eyes of others. In addition, you will also receive a personal gift from the Atlasia: a C-ranked Conceptual Weapon known as “Etherlite.”

TIER 6

Malignant Information
    0/1
    Requires fully completed Talents: Rumor Mill, Boosted Thinking, Eye for Information and Atlasia’s Grace
    You have been shared the innermost secrets of Atlas. By utilizing your expert skills at information gathering, you can create a fake replica of the person of your choice. This skill utilizes your Etherlite in addition with your mind, and thus usage of it when the replica is active is not possible. When enough information has been gathered, the replica becomes a fully automated familiar to you, as powerful as the person it is based on. However, its abilities completely rely on the information provided. Of course, some information may be warped and unexpected occurrences may happen. Maybe it might even change you…

Seven Times Over
    0/1
    Requires fully completed Talents: Back in the old days, Planning for the future, Advanced Learner and Giant’s Pledge
    You have been shared the innermost secrets of Atlas. Recognizing your valor, ability and loyalty to their cause, the original Atlas of Egypt has granted you the permission to carry one of the many weapons they have locked away in fear of what it might cause if released unto the world. This weapon takes a form of a Conceptual Weapon with a Rank of A+. In other words, it is treated as a mixture of a Noble Phantasm and a Conceptual Weapon in game terms. However, utilizing such a weapon too much may lead to disastrous results. Perhaps it might even change you…

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar
    Clockies! It is time!

Rise up, rise up against the oppressing OP!

Blog Entries
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blog Entries
    Don't liek EfI

QQ

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    whats an efi
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Eye for Information

EDIT: on an unrelated note I will say I love the name of the last atlasia talent
    Last edited by Tobias; November 25th, 2013 at 01:30 PM.