Page 12 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia Discussion

Blog Entries
    Aoko, Kishima Kouma, Lorelei Barthelomei, UBW!Shirou, HF!Shirou, Reinforced Kuzuki, some of the 27 DAA (Without counting ORT, Primate Murder or Crimson Moon for that)...

Top Dog. Top Dog. Top Dog. Plothax. CasterHax.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Problem is, there are many top dogs featured in Nasu's works. While not so prominent as in other works, apart from Waver we haven't seen an "average" magus. Nor we have seen an average Half-Blood. And so on...

No, I mean, Top Dogs among the awesome that are Nasu Characters.

The ones you mention are: A MAGICIAN. A CRV WHO MASTERED IT. AND THE FUCKING MAGI LEADER WITH LOLGODCIRCUITS.
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

Blog Entries
    And what do you think there's in OLYMPUS? They brought the best of each faction from all parts of the world, lol.

So if I pit Artificer VS Drake he could put a defensive fight?

Yeah right.

I mean yeah, it says that Pop Kim can even fight defensively against Servants, and between her ranking and her bio, she doesn't seem like anything more than a "Disk 1" boss who has it out for Kazu, so there are definitely a ton of powerful people in OLYMPUS, but on the other hand, most of Nasu's work has only taken place specifically in Japan, so if you take the most powerful people from every other country in the world and cram them onto a floating island, I guess this is somewhat inevitable? It's not as if Japan is the only place with leylines, magi, etc; I'd think China would have a hell of a lot more, not to mention a much more established school of magecraft.
    \(◕___◕)/

Blog Entries
    Lol, at least Drake with his Reinforcement skill could run faster than him given less than 10 seconds before the fight.

But, try pitting let's say 4 aganist Art. It'd be harder.

Blog Entries
    short of protagonist modifiers, shirou isnt actually listed under the group capable of fighting even defensivly against a servant. also, every other person you mentioned on the list is servant tier, not defensive fighting against a servant.

Blog Entries
    Whatever, to shorten up, Kazu's the GM character. Thus it makes sense he can fight aganist CS powered Kotomine Kirei. End of argument unless we don't want to be crushed under the Moon's weight.

EDIT: He could even pull something like he did with Saber in F/MW, making her stronger everytime we discussed something about her.

Blog Entries
    I wasnt arguing that he wouldnt be able to do it, I was complaining that he could, there is a difference!

though, again, its fine either way, i was really more curious if anyone else was that strong, or if kazu alone was. because he did what I think he did

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tobias, you're forgetting one basic Nasuverse thing: Affinities.

•Pop Kim should actually be Top 20. She just stays low in rank to be a bitch.

[arrogance]

•Of course Drake dies without even putting a defensive fight.
    •Of course 4 dies.

[/arrogance]

•I place Kazu in top 15 now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    Tobias, you're forgetting one basic Nasuverse thing: Affinities.

eh? is that how it is? well, kuzuki had great affinity against zero, and according to hero......which makes it a somewhat less then trustworthy source, admittedly...... bazzet has great affinity against rei, I was starting to think that was a common thing, which would have meant Kazu was even higher then that level.

Blog Entries
    Want a clear example, tobias-sensei?

The monster summoned by Caster in Fate/Zero. Fucking Aionian Heitaroi, EX Rank NP was only able to hold it back for a short period of time, and the combined action of two Servants (One wounded, but still pretty strong) could only hold it back. They had to use Excalibur, which took down all the monsters at once. Does that mean Excalibur is a better NP than Aionian Heitaroi? It depends for what you want to use it...

Blog Entries
    yes, thank you for explaining affinity to me opt, I am eternally in your debt.

Blog Entries
    From the way you explained things it seemed to me like you didn't get it, lol. Sorry.

And so, Tobias turned into Opt's maid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hero View Post
    And so, Tobias turned into Opt's maid.
    hero! Please spare the forums of any further mental anguish from that image.

Blog Entries
    I would work better as a live in sex kitten, meido outfits dont accentuate my butt, believe me, I know

(ha ha....is he joking?)