Page 227 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 1271772172222252262272282292322372773277271227 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 24566

Thread: Fate/Regalia Discussion

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by MssrNeko View Post
    Was playing some games when I wondered: What would your character's Coup de Grāce or finishing move be if they have one?
    Hmm, Gin's would probably be something akin to Octaslash or something. Just a really fast and cool sword technique to get the job done
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

Mei has one possible finisher that was already revealed.
    Three Steps: Colorful Mountain Crusher

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Greyblood View Post
    Don't mix me up with that bellicose crowd, Tang. I had nothing to do with any of the woes you've been across.

And yes, today I watched 2 great movies as well.
    That wasn't directed at you, it was at pretty much everyone else.
    You just happened to post just before me and I didn't see your post. So you can exclude yourself from who I'm talking about.
    But seriously, screw you guys
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

US Friend Code
    Hm, I was gonna ask about the possible Gin v Luis fight, but you seem to be a little upset right now, I'll just wait till MssrNeko is around and chat with him about it or something
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

I don't think I'll probably be doing any type of that writing in the near future
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

US Friend Code
    Alrighty then~

I'll just sit around brainstorming a story for Gin to post cause I feel like writing

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shizuka coup de grace... that would be spoiler.

I on't think Hunter has one. Must hink that.

Alzo, behold the rare, almost legnedary drunk Raci. You may not see it again in a very lonh time.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MssrNeko View Post
    Was playing some games when I wondered: What would your character's Coup de Grāce or finishing move be if they have one?
    Juliana's finishing move will be spoilers.

Assa's finisher would be falling on her knees and start crying.
    Last edited by DarkMAN; June 12th, 2011 at 09:58 AM.
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

*Tries to find a post that could have annoyed Tang since the time he left to the time he returned.

Verg's?
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

It wasn't any singular post

Honk

Space Conquistador
    Blog Entries
    Aha.....ahahaha. Fucking sweet. Looks like Hakan got put on the fucking expressway.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Does that mean you're gonna be her newest vassal?
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Well, I see no disvantage.

•Rin is awesome.
    •Representing her gives you influence (I think)
    •I don't even want to imagine what items Hakan could get from her and her Servant.
    •She will help Hakan summon a Servant.

Best S-link ever...?
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

Space Conquistador
    Blog Entries
    Oh hero, how naive you are. Disadvantages include:

Making a contract in the world of Magic is a very, VERY, horrible thing. Most of the time you end up hating yourself because of it(See: Emiya, Shirou)
    I immediately become a target for 3 different groups of people. Not always a good thing when you practically scream "ATTACK ME DURING THE DAY AND I WILL DIE!"
    Being somebodies bitch

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And hence, my question is will Hakan be fine with it? It'll be worth it, right?
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Quote Originally Posted by KENTA View Post
    Oh hero, how naive you are. Disadvantages include:

Making a contract in the world of Magic is a very, VERY, horrible thing. Most of the time you end up hating yourself because of it(See: Homura, Sayaka)

Now I'm imagining Rin as Kyuubey. XD

Quote Originally Posted by KENTA View Post
    I immediately become a target for 3 different groups of people. Not always a good thing when you practically scream "ATTACK ME DURING THE DAY AND I WILL DIE!"
    Considering one of those groups includes an entire security force (NEMESIS), I'd call that a bit of an understatement.

Making a contract in the world of Magic is a very, VERY, horrible thing. Most of the time you end up hating yourself because of it(See: Emiya, Shirou)
    And it certainly can be horrible in real life, too. While you are not in a possition of power to make a contract that would ultimately favor you, this seems like one hell of a deal compared to others.

Well, I cannot say much against that. There has to be risks, you see.

Being somebodies bitch
    Picture being Jeacques' bitch.
    Picture being Maxwellia's bitch.
    Picture being Peakcock Princess' bitch.
    Now picture being Rin's bitch. Not so bad, after all?

Blog Entries
    Perhaps more then 3. I can't be the only one who is giving relatively serious consideration to targeting the vassals for the purpose of weakening the four.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.