Page 229 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 129179219224227228229230231234239279329729 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,580 of 24566

Thread: Fate/Regalia Discussion

I just remember suddenly remembering a character and thinking 'oh yeah, that would be the strongest trickster, wouldn't it?' before mentally shrugging and continuing upon whatever I was doing at the time.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

DON'T SPOIL ANY IDENTITIES...!

I prefer mystery!
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    I just remember suddenly remembering a character and thinking 'oh yeah, that would be the strongest trickster, wouldn't it?' before mentally shrugging and continuing upon whatever I was doing at the time.
    I remember actually doing the same with a lot of the classes, and even going "Huh, this one really fits the description." when staring at the Duel Chart. Can't remember any of it, too. Which is a shame, because i think i really figured out some of the top of the Duel Chart.

Damn my memory.

Quote Originally Posted by hero View Post
    DON'T SPOIL ANY IDENTITIES...!

I prefer mystery!
    Says the guy that spoiled his Servant.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Shush!

But feel free to spoil Kaoru's Saver identity.

I need everything I can gather to take down the tea-sewing bastard.
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

Mystery in a fantasy setting?

Rei's in for a world of troll.

Unless she's just talking about that 'detective roleplay' service that the Fujou 'business' offers. I hear Rei's quite good at that one. But does she like playing the 'suspect' or the 'detective'? I suppose it's up to the customer
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Says the guy that spoiled his Servant.
    When did that happen? o.o
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

You read nothing.

*Men in Black flash*

Well, he already knows his own servant's identity, so it's not a mystery, so there's nothing wrong with him spoiling it, amirite

Honk

But seriously.

No guesses on Kaoru's Saver? Other than Twelve's?

Blog Entries
    I did guess Charlamegne or however he is called in english, but i am now very unsure about that.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Greyblood View Post
    When did that happen? o.o
    Here ya go Chaos~

Confession time?

The short story I posted in the old BL was true, yet had lots of false clues that lead (at least some of you) to believe he was Masamune. Back then, I hoped someone would realize it was too suspicious of me to give away my Servant just like that, or that they would realize who he was by the story and provide evidence to get past my... Denial?

The two who sent PMs with his true identity were Mellon and Optimus. The latter fooled by the remark of a false clue. The former kinda didn't bother much after my first denial.

Aaanyways... Totally expected or totally unexpected, make you choice, Art is the good old Wayland the Smith. Discuss.

Inb4 you all get Caliburn'd
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

Blog Entries
    Damn, are there more famous smiths in history and myth? I don't know many of them, unfortunately.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

A dangerous one would be Ilmarinen, and if someone were to turn Galatea into a devastating Noble Phantasm, then I can see Pygmalion being a real pain. Then there's Daedalus, who would not only be able to fly, but summon the labyrinth...and so on. Masamune would also be...well...you can see where that's going.
    \(◕___◕)/

Blog Entries
    Yeah, most mythical smiths would be an horrible pain in the ass to deal with because of the things they can craft. And since they have slots for 4 NPs, there is enough space for them to pull out a lot of shit.

/statingtheobvious.
    Last edited by RacingeR; June 12th, 2011 at 10:37 PM.

quotes

...oh, and Tubal-cain could be dangerous, and I think that Imhotep and his "Great Work" could reach borderline Zhuge Liang levels of trolling potential if played correctly.
    \(◕___◕)/

No guesses on Kaoru's Saver? Other than Twelve's?
    Galahad.

Frigging Galahad.

Seriously, some of the dude's feats are just ridiculous -- making both Gawain and "Mr. A+ Eternal Arms Mastery" Lancelot look like chumps at the same time? I don't think that's mad skills, it's like he has a conceptual immunity to people being better than him or something.
    Last edited by Hyarion; June 12th, 2011 at 11:15 PM.

Dude's reincarnation of Jesus Christ or something
    Like, if Lancelot was the original Mary Sue, than Galahad was the original Godmode Sue. (or whatever the terms are)

Honk

Blog Entries
    How about Percival? That is also a pretty valid guess.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyarion View Post
    Galahad.

Frigging Galahad.
    It makes more sense than you think.

"Pure Servant. One who is not here to achieve a miracle, but rather, to protect it."

Yes. It is Galahad. I am now pretty sure of it.

Also, posting MK's character short story in a bit. I intended to do it in my 1000th post, but it is taking too much time xD.

quotes

Blog Entries
    A few more personages I thought up for a bit:

Prometheus
    Judas Iscariot
    Brutus
    Cao Cao
    Guan Yu (For a twist, a gendebent version because the Nasuverse is wacky like that)
    Joan of Arc
    Cao Cao
    Achiles
    Ajax
    The Malinche (And a Mexican character, at that. Try guessing the meaning behind the name)
    Jason (Considering who Caster in F/SN was, I'd say this would be full circle)
    Io (Was an actual oracle or seer before Zeus was acting as a horndog as usual)
    Lucia (Need to do my homework about her, so I'm only basing this on the info of the Persona as seen in P3)
    Miyamoyo Musashi
    Muramasa
    Takeda Shingen
    Oda Nobunaga
    Samson
    Paris
    Hector
    Odysseus
    Theseus

Those are pretty much all I can come up with right now. In the off-chance I'm actually right about a few of them, feel free to give me a PM so that no one else will find out.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!